Rock Lee vs Spider-man

Topic started by MrASSH0LE on Jan. 4, 2012. Last post by SpeedForceSpider 2 years, 5 months ago.
Post by MrASSH0LE (2,322 posts) See mini bio Level 12
 Rock Lee
 Rock Lee

VS

Spider-man
 Spider-man

RULES

-In character
-Knowledge
-Rock starts in base form 
Post by taichokage (12,884 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Online Now
Lee wins. In base form he could lose but once he uses his gates he is a different tier. His speed is up the roof, moving at speeds too fast for the human eye to see clearly and his strength is increased many times as well. Spidey's only hope is to attempt to beat him before he uses his gates or to utilize his spidey sense to the extreme in hopes of at least evading Lee and escaping.
@taichokage
Wasn't Spider-man supersonic?
Online Now
No. His speed range is only just over peak human. When has spiderman ever been super sonic under his own powers?
@taichokage: He dodged bullets
Online Now
That's his reaction time my friend. He has the spider sense which warns him of danger before it actually happens. In addition to that, his reaction time aside from the sider sense greatly over shadows his speed. His official reaction time is 40x greater than a humans but his max speed in official handbooks is 35 mph which is slightly above peak human.
@taichokage: Yes,but if he has supersonic reaction shouldn't he be able to react to Lee's attacks when he opens the gates.
Online Now
Yes but not avoid them. Lee is a lot bigger than a bullet and doesn't travel in a straight line and he is the better fighter.
Post by Kurohige (3,701 posts) See mini bio Level 19
Spiderman, he has taken on Quicksilver, a man of light, dodged multiple lasers, his strength is enough to knock Lee cold from one hit, he has taken hits form Hulk as well, Spiderman is also much stornger and can probably trick Lee into getting trapped in a spider web he made. He has also tanked hits and blast from iron man as well as being able to make him immobile, and keeping up with him (Although Iron man did troll Peter in one fo their fights :p) The main debate here is if Peter can tag Lee, his best feats are in his fight with Gaara way back Pre-Timeskip, we have not seen much from him now, if this were Guy it would be a totaly different story. Since it is Lee however, I stand by Spiderman being able to one-shot lee, being smarter, more agile, and arguably being able to keep up with his speed, this guy was albe to dodge lighting before, so I see no reason he can't dodge Lee, even with gates, he can arguably take him out before he activates it anyway. Not to mention Peter has knowledge on Lee and in the past we has seen Peter put his knowledge to good use, don't get me wrong, he is no Batman, Tony Stark, or Reed Richards, but he is pretty darn smart umong a lot of the Marvel U, Lee however has not shown very much intelligence with prep, I mean Sakura was able to trick him and Knock him, Kiba, and Sai out with a basic ninja tool, I see no reason Spiderman can't immobolize Lee with a web ball, not to mention Lee starts in base form, meaning Weights on anyway. Spiderman is definatly gonna have the advantage at the start.
Post by blackdemon (710 posts) See mini bio Level 8
Spider-Man wins, though Rock Lee makes him work for his victory and won't go down easy.
Post by Greysmokeman (165 posts) See mini bio Level 5

i agree....

Post by desmond006 (6 posts) See mini bio Level 4

Rock lee wins. spiderman cant beet him.

Post by Hellos (2,482 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@Kurohige said:

Spiderman, he has taken on Quicksilver, a man of light, dodged multiple lasers, his strength is enough to knock Lee cold from one hit, he has taken hits form Hulk as well, Spiderman is also much stornger and can probably trick Lee into getting trapped in a spider web he made. He has also tanked hits and blast from iron man as well as being able to make him immobile, and keeping up with him (Although Iron man did troll Peter in one fo their fights :p) The main debate here is if Peter can tag Lee, his best feats are in his fight with Gaara way back Pre-Timeskip, we have not seen much from him now, if this were Guy it would be a totaly different story. Since it is Lee however, I stand by Spiderman being able to one-shot lee, being smarter, more agile, and arguably being able to keep up with his speed, this guy was albe to dodge lighting before, so I see no reason he can't dodge Lee, even with gates, he can arguably take him out before he activates it anyway. Not to mention Peter has knowledge on Lee and in the past we has seen Peter put his knowledge to good use, don't get me wrong, he is no Batman, Tony Stark, or Reed Richards, but he is pretty darn smart umong a lot of the Marvel U, Lee however has not shown very much intelligence with prep, I mean Sakura was able to trick him and Knock him, Kiba, and Sai out with a basic ninja tool, I see no reason Spiderman can't immobolize Lee with a web ball, not to mention Lee starts in base form, meaning Weights on anyway. Spiderman is definatly gonna have the advantage at the start.

Quicksilver was a jobber and really didn't pull off any Flash themed speed feats till regaining his powers. Him running circles around Spiderman, suffocating Spiderman, only to run into his arm isn't much of a feat since Quicksilver should have seen the thing move like a snail to him. The Hulk with any reasonable amount of force would insta splatter Spiderman with a punch, anyone in that range is completely out of Pete's league when they aren't jobbing to him.

Gaara pre-time skip was able to avoid the lotus when Lee literally blinked for a moment, imply Gaara had some insane speed even then. Gaara found himself however getting repeatedly strikes by the kid that was able to effortlessly hold these things in his hands:

Pre-time skip Lee regularly handicapped himself and ended up with a pretty bad beat down by the sound genin, Sakura abusing their trust and knocking the entire team out with gas(or whatever) wasn't much of a low end either. It's like trying to use the poison she made that Naruto nearly dies from right after is a low showing for him. Lee is still knocking down trees effortlessly in base and should, at the very least, have maintained some of that physical strength from Pre-shippuden, as with the speed. If he is getting immobolized by webbing he deserves to lose.

Post by Masako_Hihashi (594 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Spidey haves the edge on experience, and lately he haves also enhanced his hand to hand skills with Kung Fu, thus making him a much more deadly enemy. Rock Lee may be faster, but Spidey fighted faster enemies than him, and stronger enemies than him. Rock Lee will give an incredible fight, but Spidey haves the victory on the long term, since having longer versatility of moves, thanks to the webshooters, and the Spider-sense, he haves a great advantage over Rock Lee

Post by Killer_of_trolls (1,563 posts) See mini bio Level 11
@taichokage
that book is a complete peice of crap, just like the marvel sites wiki(in term of character stats).
Post by DCypher (117 posts) See mini bio Level 15

I think the issue here is;

-In Character

If they were bloodlusted, I can't see Spidey losing to Lee somehow. You know? He'd probably pull the First's head off the mountain and crush him or something.

In Character however, I think they'd end up having a bit of a brawl, to a standstill then give it up.

Also, again not to be obtuse here, but I don't really see Spidey EVER hitting Lee with webshooters so although I feel as though I have to give it to Spidey by default, I can't see how he would put Lee out for the count.

Post by Haofan123 (3,675 posts) See mini bio Level 13

Spidey should take this. In character, Lee never even removes his training weights let alone opens the gates unless he ABSOLUTELY needs to. Spiderman should be able to take Lee out before lee unleashes his full power and becomes a serious threat

Post by GIRUGAMESH (2,156 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@Haofan123: This pretty much, though it's not like Spidey to go for a quick kill. If he takes the weights off then Pete is going to have some trouble. If Lee uses gates (up to 5) then it's over.

Post by Iju (98 posts) See mini bio Level 7

um, rock lee and spidey are equally weak, in my view...i say they kill each other, but rock lee dies about 78 minutes after spidey.

Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,881 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@blackdemon said:

Spider-Man wins, though Rock Lee makes him work for his victory and won't go down easy.

Sounds about right.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel