Rock Lee vs Spider-Man

Topic started by sharingan_eyes on Sept. 26, 2011. Last post by Newdeath 2 years, 11 months ago.
Post by BattleHeiz (5,765 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@GIRUGAMESH said:

@BattleHeiz said:

@GIRUGAMESH: Doubt that

Unless he kills venom suit

Which, with Lee's level of power at 5 gates, shouldn't be unfeasible.

Well he could always break sound barrier

Post by Destinyheroknight (10,273 posts) See mini bio Level 21

@Rapest_of_super_heros:

Someone miss the LOL! :)

@Butcher_Pete:

I don't know, I find them on the net

Post by Kuro_San (1,338 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Spider-man with the Symbiote haves enhanced speed, strenght and durability, he also haves the Spider-sense and the unlimited webing added to the fact that he haves years of real combat experience that Rock-Lee haves but in a much lesser way than Pete.

I'm still partial to Gates-Lee, but it would be a hard fight for the Eyebrow Fighter!

Post by Killer_of_trolls (1,563 posts) See mini bio Level 11
@Destinyheroknight said:

@Rapest_of_super_heros:

you.. have.. a since of humor!
Post by Fail271 (87 posts) See mini bio Level 8
I'm not really sure who takes this. I mean Spidey is no FTL character, but he does dodge bullets. Thats not exactly a snail's pace. Not to mention that his Spider Sense should warn him before Lee ever hit him, meaning he'd have an awesome chance to either retaliate or at least move. And lest we forget, the Venom suit basically just improves upon skills he already possessed. 
Post by Sonata (35,386 posts) See mini bio Level 20

Is this current Spidey (with the symbiote), if so he has lost his spider-sense, yet he has become a much better fighter under Shang-Chi.

Post by MisterShin (2,125 posts) See mini bio Level 14
@Fail271:  
Spidey may dodge bullets, but Lee is a big ass bullet that can chase and follow Spidey's every move. 

Spidey gets overwhelmed by Lee's speed, even with Spidey's Senses, his body can only move so fast before Lee dishes the Pain on the plate.
Post by SilverGalford (2,951 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@Destinyheroknight said:

@Rapest_of_super_heros:

@Butcher_Pete:

I don't know, I find them on the net

LOL!

Post by Kurohige (3,718 posts) See mini bio Level 19

Spiderman! For reasons I am too lazy to give!!!
Post by Hellos (2,482 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@Rapest_of_super_heros said:

@Destinyheroknight said:

SpiderMan wins this without lifting a finger LOL!

why would you find random unreadable scans and post them with no hesititation. 1)not 616 peter(therfore doesn't count), this is an ulternate universe. 2)totally out of context, Spidey here accidentally stole a power that Doom absorbed, which has been mentioned to control all creation(possibally that universes Cosmic-Cube). and as we all know with one cosmic cube even a mere child can one shot galactus.

That is 616 Pete in Secret Wars with the Beyonder's powers.

Cosmic Cubes can't one shot Galactus. People have used half a dozen on him before to do any damage.

Post by YouFinished (1,035 posts) See mini bio Level 9
@MisterShin said:
@Fail271:  Spidey may dodge bullets, but Lee is a big ass bullet that can chase and follow Spidey's every move.  Spidey gets overwhelmed by Lee's speed, even with Spidey's Senses, his body can only move so fast before Lee dishes the Pain on the plate.
how would his speed overwhelm him? he's obviously fast enough to react and then some and has more than enough strength to man handle lee. and that is just standard spidey, the venom suit enhances him.
Post by Sinister_Noob (2,033 posts) See mini bio Level 7

@Hellos said:

@Destinyheroknight said:

why would you find random unreadable scans and post them with no hesititation. 1)not 616 peter(therfore doesn't count), this is an ulternate universe. 2)totally out of context, Spidey here accidentally stole a power that Doom absorbed, which has been mentioned to control all creation(possibally that universes Cosmic-Cube). and as we all know with one cosmic cube even a mere child can one shot galactus.

Cosmic Cubes can't one shot Galactus. People have used half a dozen on him before to do any damage.

when did we get galactus in this?

Post by DJSNuva1 (3,347 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@Hellos said:

@Destinyheroknight said:

Cosmic Cubes can't one shot Galactus? IIRC The Beyonder was a Cosmic Cube... Who could easily one shot Galactus.

@Hellos said:

@Destinyheroknight said:

what in hell are you talking about, that isn't secret wars, I have both SW1 & 2, secret wars wasn't even on earth. for gods sake it's not even the same art.

and excuse my language, but you are talking poopy. Doom used 1 cosmic cube to take down Odin Thor and Galactus, I already posted those scans many times so I am only gonna give you one cause my scanner is broken :( 

SPOILER WARNING: doom using cosmic cube

@Rapest_of_super_heros: It might be SW3

@DJSNuva1
no such thing. you can check comicvine , wekipedia, and marvel.com. otherwise I would have it lol.
but there are other what if stories, and non-canon spin-offs. 
so I am assuming his scans are from "spiderman and the secret wars" which is a spin-off that isn't in the main continuity(and bot even the same universe). 

lol my favourite one is when doom keeps beyonders powers, goes to steal IG from the elders, and saves the multiverse from the Celestials plan, in the end doom is working on farm for some reason and calls one of the workers Galan which is Galactus's real name and I was like hat the fuck. 

even the cover is awesome:
Post by acarter (717 posts) See mini bio Level 10
You guys are taking the piss..
Spiderman wins obviously

@Rapest_of_super_heros: Well, that's good to know. We should really get back on topic though.

Post by Hellos (2,482 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@DJSNuva1 said:

Cosmic Cubes can't one shot Galactus? IIRC The Beyonder was a Cosmic Cube... Who could easily one shot Galactus.

The Beyonder at the time was Omnipotent.

what in hell are you talking about, that isn't secret wars, I have both SW1 & 2, secret wars wasn't even on earth. for gods sake it's not even the same art.

and excuse my language, but you are talking poopy. Doom used 1 cosmic cube to take down Odin Thor and Galactus, I already posted those scans many times so I am only gonna give you one cause my scanner is broken :(

SPOILER WARNING: doom using cosmic cube

Spiderman & The Secret Wars #4

Generally if it's a non canon story line, you get a "What if?" sticker and as far as I know, it's canon and doesn't really change all that much in the Secret Wars.

Love how your trying to pretend the Cosmic Cube on it's own was all that was needed to jack Galactus' power.

He amped himself considerably, using Watcher Tech, the Cosmic Control Rod, etc enhancing himself. And he still needed to jump Galactus under his own admission, catching him while he wasn't aware.

Take careful note as to how Doom describes the power of the Cosmic Cube, Control Rod, Watcher Tec, etc "And to think that such unimaginable energy is but a fraction of the power which will soon be mine!"

I still find the comment that a child with the cosmic cube can take on Galactus ridiculous.

@Hellos: True, but my point is that Beyonder is a Cosmic Cube.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel