Rock Lee vs Spider-Man

Topic started by sharingan_eyes on Sept. 26, 2011. Last post by Newdeath 2 years, 9 months ago.
Post by sharingan_eyes (330 posts) See mini bio Level 9

RULES-

-Rock Lee can open up to 5 gates (part 1 version of Lee)

-Spider-man is wearing the venom symbiote

-morals OFF for both combatants

-fight till k.o or death

-they start off 20 feet apart

-fight takes place in a vacant NYC

who wins???

vs

Post by buttersdaman000 (68 posts) See mini bio Level 4

Rock lee

Post by Newdeath (18,555 posts) See mini bio Level 19

Lee. He's capable of blitzing Spider-Man with his superior speed. Not to mention his immense striking power would aid him if he decides not to blitz Spider-Man. Rock Lee takes this one.

ND

Post by Hellos (2,482 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Morals Off? That would have been Spiderman's only shot, since Lee holds back tremendously even without gates. Without morals, your essentially putting Spiderman up against someone that can move fast enough to turn someone into a ping pong ball and level the surrounding area by running on it. He will murder Pete.

Post by YouFinished (1,027 posts) See mini bio Level 9
How different is Spiderman with venom suit? Because standard Spidey would take this with low to mid difficulty and everyone is saying lee can blitz him.
Post by Killer_of_trolls (1,563 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@YouFinished said:

How different is Spiderman with venom suit?  

well, the only differences I can think off are he over powered Rhino by lifting him and throwing him easily, and that it gives him infinite Web. anything else is pis/wis. 
you could say spidey can escape by swinging in the air, but lee can still jumped that high, and the blitzing is currect even with 1 gate(primary lotus):  

just imgine what he can do with 5: 

in third gate he seemed like a blur from being so fast, and in 5 he completely disapeares.
@Newdeath said:

Lee. He's capable of blitzing Spider-Man with his superior speed. Not to mention his immense striking power would aid him if he decides not to blitz Spider-Man. Rock Lee takes this one.

ND

actually, I am gonna have to disagree on the latter. with-out blitzing and since morals are off, spidey should overpower lee even with out the suite. you surely read "Secret Wars" where spidey was tossing around the Xmen like babies and dodging storms electrical attacks and Cyclop's beams. he bitch-slaps wolverine with in the air, and react to nightcrawler despite his teleporting around due to spidey-sinse, and wraps him in web.

but all in all, Lee wins only due to speed. cause spidey has never been shown to react to such speed, in if he did it would be PIS and Wis.
Post by YouFinished (1,027 posts) See mini bio Level 9
@Rapest_of_super_heros:  
Standard Spidey can casually react to bullets. I don't see how lee is blitzing. Plus, with morals off he could easily do Lee in with a couple hits. By the way, try using manga scans instead of anime videos, it's way more credible. 
Post by Butcher_Pete (51 posts) See mini bio Level 5

Rock Lee is too fast for Spidey.

Post by GIRUGAMESH (2,136 posts) See mini bio Level 9

At 5 gates, Lee wins without too much difficulty. Without gates Spidey takes this.

Post by BattleHeiz (5,765 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@GIRUGAMESH: Doubt that

Unless he kills venom suit

Post by Sinister_Noob (2,033 posts) See mini bio Level 7

i just saw the fight, didnt read a single post, but i gotta say, if kakashi was decided the loser against spider-man, why would lee win?

back to the fight, my money is on Lee

Post by The_Immortal_Watch_Dog (211 posts) See mini bio Level 9

it seems like the take over of this forum is complete then.

Protip: Venom suited Peter Parker with morality off is gonna blitz Lee to death then eat his brains no one in naruto is coming close to a high end bullet timer capable of aim dodging lasers

i suppose i can agree with that, but there r a few who have enough wit, scapegoat or revival abilities to poss a threat

if that made no sense to you, then we r on the same page

Post by Destinyheroknight (10,158 posts) See mini bio Level 21

SpiderMan wins this without lifting a finger LOL!

@Destinyheroknight said:

i dunnoooooooooooooo, maybe a hand or two, but not a single finger!? thats some tough shit

thore r crazy scans dude,did god take a crap on him?

Post by DJSNuva1 (3,347 posts) See mini bio Level 11
@The_Immortal_Watch_Dog said:

it seems like the take over of this forum is complete then.

Protip: Venom suited Peter Parker with morality off is gonna blitz Lee to death then eat his brains no one in naruto is coming close to a high end bullet timer capable of aim dodging lasers

Correct me if I'm wrong but shouldn't Lee be much faster than Spidey?
@Destinyheroknight said:

why would you find random unreadable scans and post them with no hesititation.

1)not 616 peter(therfore doesn't count), this is an ulternate universe. 
2)totally out of context, Spidey here accidentally stole a power that Doom absorbed, which has been mentioned to control all creation(possibally that universes Cosmic-Cube). and as we all know with one cosmic cube even a mere child can one shot galactus.
Post by GIRUGAMESH (2,136 posts) See mini bio Level 9

@BattleHeiz said:

@GIRUGAMESH: Doubt that

Unless he kills venom suit

Which, with Lee's level of power at 5 gates, shouldn't be unfeasible.

Post by Butcher_Pete (51 posts) See mini bio Level 5
@Destinyheroknight
What issue are those scans from?
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel