rock lee vs ryu

Topic started by tronboy on April 17, 2012. Last post by Hellos 2 years, 2 months ago.
Post by tronboy (425 posts) See mini bio Level 9

both at peak

bloodlust

located in newyork

u could include noncanon and canon ryu

VS
VS
Post by blackdemon (710 posts) See mini bio Level 8
I think Ryu wins, but only marginally. OT: Correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't this battle done once before by another poster?

it wasnt done before but rocklee is to fast for ryu especially in the opening of gates

skip to 3:38 to see rocklee incredible skill

Post by ohgodwhy (1,480 posts) See mini bio Level 11

In the past I would've said Rock Lee too but because you're using non-canon Evil Ryu who beat Shin Akuma, I have to say Evil Ryu would probably win.

In terms of strength, it's a no contest. If Evil Ryu is more powerful than Shin Akuma who effectively sunk an island then Rock Lee has no feat that can even compare.

In terms of speed I would once again have to give it to Evil Ryu. If we are to assume he is as fast as Akuma who destroyed an asteroid in space, meaning he must've travelled at least 25000mph -ish which is the Earth's escape velocity, then I don't think Rock Lee has any feats that compare. Rock Lee is probably super sonic (700mph-ish) at best, when using the inner gates.

Post by DBZ_universe (15,385 posts) See mini bio Level 17
Evil Ryu with noncanon feats Stomps the Narutoverse
Post by othus12 (6,186 posts) See mini bio Level 12

you should turn ryu cannon only

Post by sickVisionz (4,221 posts) See mini bio Level 24

Isn't using Evil Ryu feats as Ryu feats the same as using Hollow Ichigo feats for Ichigo? I thought you guys separate characters like that?

Post by Hellos (2,482 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@sickVisionz said:

Isn't using Evil Ryu feats as Ryu feats the same as using Hollow Ichigo feats for Ichigo? I thought you guys separate characters like that?

That and the fact they aren't even using his feats but Akuma as a measuring stick. This thread is all sorts of silly.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel