ROCK LEE VS NEJI (Post time skip)

Topic started by hiei_hyabusha on Dec. 24, 2010. Last post by FoolyCooly 3 years, 2 months ago.
Post by hiei_hyabusha (869 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Post by Hellos (2,482 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Rock Lee in character loses, outside character, no weights and gates released, he curbstomps Neji who won't be able to defend himself.
Post by SSJjanemba (2,176 posts) See mini bio Level 11

rock lee
Post by hitsusatsu11 (10,178 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Even in character Lee may win, Lee's character is (or at least was) all about beating Neji, and his gated techniques were learnt for the sole purpose of defeating him.  

Then again Neji is a jonin with sound battle tactics and amazing taijutsu himself. 

I wish they would make this fight happen, it would be awesome to see the two distinct h2h styles clash. 
Post by MisterShin (2,121 posts) See mini bio Level 14
It depends on the distance, e.g. if they start 50m or less from each other. I would give the win 100% to Rock Lee.

He could open gates and Blitz Neji before he can do Rotation.

If they start like 200m or more away, i believe Neji would be able to put up a guard in that time and hit a Vital Chakra Gate at the same time.
Post by taichokage (11,336 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Neji might be stronger ordinarily, but plain and simple there is no way he could withstand Lee's gates.
Post by hiei_hyabusha (869 posts) See mini bio Level 10

neji could just stop lee dead in his tracks by releasing chakra from his body also neji had imoblized enemys with a tap on the forehead

Post by Suiken_Seiji (5 posts) See mini bio Level 3

Tough one, kinda of... But I give this to Neji

Neji knows all of Rock's moves, except one until it was witnessed durring the Chunin exams. Since then... Neji has developed the Eight Gates Bombardment technique to seal off those Gates by directly attacking them. 

Rock Lee is going to hit Neji from where? Neji will it see it coming with his Byakugan. Neji will the Eight Trigrams, which will deflect any attack from any angle Rock Lee throws. 

Neji has beaten Rock Lee in the past countless of times and I only see him doing it more. 

Neji isn't about "speed" or "strength". That's Rock Lee's department. 

Neji about technique, timing, and internally injuring you while making you defenseless and cutting of chakra supply.  

Neji uses almost zero strength, he uses his opponents momentum against him self, much like the Aikijutsu or Akido aspect of fighting. Neji will never go straight up after Rock Lee, he'll let Rock Lee come at him and prep for a counter. Neji's intellect also is considered genius level, Rock Lee's? Not so much...

Post by FoolyCooly (676 posts) See mini bio Level 9

morals neji would win because rock lee never goes all out
Post by taichokage (11,336 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@FoolyCooly said:
" morals neji would win because rock lee never goes all out "
But this is an actual fight. Lee would win if he truly were fighting Neji seriously. Lee cannot beat Neji in a friendly sparring or training match, but would win for sure in a real fight.
Post by sickVisionz (4,145 posts) See mini bio Level 24
Rock Lee.  He has insane speed that doesn't drain his chakra at all.  Neji's defense against that would be his spinny sphere thing, but I don't think he can keep cranking those out without eventually getting drained of his chakra.  Plus, I don't think he can crank one out fast enough catch Rock Lee with no weights. 

If Neji shuts down Lee's chakra network that won't really affect him much since he can't mold chakra to begin with and is crazy strong/fast off of pure physical ability.  Neji's only advantage to me is his ability to do jutsu, but I've never seen him do anything other than the spinny sphere and make a shadow clone so I'm not sure how skilled he is at other things and how much of an advantage that would really end up being.
Post by Killer_of_trolls (1,562 posts) See mini bio Level 11
give rock lee a bottle of whisky media whisky and it's a total curstomp, I am serious, even as genin when he was a genin after one sip of lecker not even gai, tenten, and negi together could control noy him.  even kimimaro couldn't do anything to him.    Drunken LEE ftw.
Post by shonen (846 posts) See mini bio Level 9
Neji Fan Boys. Rock lee wins, he can open 6/8 gates that allows him to have power that comparable to that of a Hokage. If you want further evidence to support Rock Lee wins ask yourself how would Neji have feared against a blood lusted Gaara ?
Post by FoolyCooly (676 posts) See mini bio Level 9
@taichokage said:
" @FoolyCooly said:
" morals neji would win because rock lee never goes all out "
But this is an actual fight. Lee would win if he truly were fighting Neji seriously. Lee cannot beat Neji in a friendly sparring or training match, but would win for sure in a real fight. "

lee waited to take his weights off when he fought gaara
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel