Rock Lee (Naruto) vs Superman (DC)

Topic started by MisterShin on Sept. 23, 2011. Last post by Lord_Frieza 2 years, 1 month ago.
Post by Fail271 (87 posts) See mini bio Level 8
@Sinister_Noob: is there a problem with my 20 posts?
Post by dccomicsrule2011 (220 posts) See mini bio Level 7

Supes stomp.

Post by MohsinMan99 (1,777 posts) See mini bio Level 21

@Fail271:He's just trolling.

Somehow, his trolling makes people laugh so somehow we are OK with it. :D

Post by Fail271 (87 posts) See mini bio Level 8
Don't worry Mohsin. I know Sinister better than he realizes I think haha
Post by deathmonger (1,036 posts) See mini bio Level 9
@DJSNuva1 said:
@All_StarSupes said:

Action Comics Supes is still strong enough and quick enough to beat Lee. Imagine if Lee had tried to stop the bullet train, there would be nothing left of him.

Indeed. Theoretically, this Superman should be the traditional "Faster than a speeding bullet, stronger than a locomotive (But not a bullet train I guess LOL), Can leap tall buildings in a single bound"... All that junk. Which should still be too much for Lee IMO.

Since Superman has been rebooted dosent he need time to absorb more yellow sun on earth  
srry if that is a stupid question I did not read any of the New 52 stuff yet
Post by DJSNuva1 (3,347 posts) See mini bio Level 11
@Sinister_Noob said:

@Fail271 said:

@MisterSin. Agreed. Give it a couple months and all will be right in the world and Supes will be back to stomping in his sleep

hmm...20 posts

Fail has a point though.
@deathmonger said:
@DJSNuva1 said:
@All_StarSupes said:

Action Comics Supes is still strong enough and quick enough to beat Lee. Imagine if Lee had tried to stop the bullet train, there would be nothing left of him.

Indeed. Theoretically, this Superman should be the traditional "Faster than a speeding bullet, stronger than a locomotive (But not a bullet train I guess LOL), Can leap tall buildings in a single bound"... All that junk. Which should still be too much for Lee IMO.
Since Superman has been rebooted dosent he need time to absorb more yellow sun on earth  srry if that is a stupid question I did not read any of the New 52 stuff yet
Yeah, he's less powerful and can't absorb sunlight as well, I would imagine.
Post by Killer_of_trolls (1,563 posts) See mini bio Level 11
@DJSNuva1
for the love of the guy can't even fly and gets a bloodfountin from rocks, I am sure this is the only superman version that would loose to 6th gate Gai-sensei, but I doupt rock lee could take him down, but still makes me wonder what if you toss Lee a kilo of Weed, 400 grams of coacain, and a bottle of whiskey media whiskey, then we can talk J/K.
@Rapest_of_super_heros: Again, it's really too early to tell.
@DJSNuva1
to the next issue, I am not waiting a whole month, this thread would then be on page 30 and long forgotten. so I am just using the feats we have now. that's all.
@Rapest_of_super_heros said:
@DJSNuva1: to the next issue, I am not waiting a whole month, this thread would then be on page 30 and long forgotten. so I am just using the feats we have now. that's all.
Honestly though, it's like making a Naruto Vs or an Ichigo Vs thread, but only based on the first issue of Naruto or Bleach. Does that sound ridiculous? It should. What do you mean "All the feats we have now" there's only one issue. When there's ten or twenty, that's when we will have a better feel for the character. 

@DJSNuva1: for the love of the guy can't even fly and gets a bloodfountin from rocks, I am sure this is the only superman version that would loose to 6th gate Gai-sensei, but I doupt rock lee could take him down, but still makes me wonder what if you toss Lee a kilo of Weed, 400 grams of coacain, and a bottle of whiskey media whiskey, then we can talk J/K.

What are you talking about?

@DJSNuva1: for the love of the guy can't even fly and gets a bloodfountin from rocks, I am sure this is the only superman version that would loose to 6th gate Gai-sensei, but I doupt rock lee could take him down, but still makes me wonder what if you toss Lee a kilo of Weed, 400 grams of coacain, and a bottle of whiskey media whiskey, then we can talk J/K.
   What are you talking about?  

it's a joke, you know, because rock lee get's more powerfull when he drinks alchohol, just imagine if he takes drugs.

@DJSNuva1 said:  
@DJSNuva1: to the next issue, I am not waiting a whole month, this thread would then be on page 30 and long forgotten. so I am just using the feats we have now. that's all.
Honestly though, it's like making a Naruto Vs or an Ichigo Vs thread, but only based on the first issue of Naruto or Bleach. Does that sound ridiculous? It should. What do you mean "All the feats we have now" there's only one issue. When there's ten or twenty, that's when we will have a better feel for the character. 

\

yeah, I know, what's your point? I am not waiting a year. unless someone bumps it untill then. and even if naruto or bleach was rebooted, I would still use the existing 1 or 2 chapters, untill a later bump. 

anyway 
Post by willyvereb (5,914 posts) See mini bio Level 17

Well, there's been a recent reboot on DC. I guess this is the first issue of the new Superman, the one which depicts him in a makeshift superhero costume and being pwned by a tank.

If so...I think Rock Lee actually has a considerable speed advantage here. The rest are about comparable but Lee would likely overwhelm the newbie Supes with his sheer speed.

@Rapest_of_super_heros

it's a joke, you know, because rock lee get's more powerfull when he drinks alchohol, just imagine if he takes drugs. 

Yeah, I know that... I was talking about the "Blood fountain from rocks" part. 

@willyvereb said:

Well, there's been a recent reboot on DC. I guess this is the first issue of the new Superman, the one which depicts him in a makeshift superhero costume and being pwned by a tank.

If so...I think Rock Lee actually has a considerable speed advantage here. The rest are about comparable but Lee would likely overwhelm the newbie Supes with his sheer speed.

Yeah, that's what we've been talking about... And it's only Action Comics, not the full reboot. Theoretically the JLA reboot and the Superman comic that has not come out yet should be traditional Supes. Also, this Supes took a bullet train, like was said earlier in the thread. "Imagine if Lee did that? There would be nothing left." 

Post by willyvereb (5,914 posts) See mini bio Level 17

@DJSNuva1: Well, Lee has building level durability so I wouldn't be sure he would've ended up any worse.

On the other hand I agree that it's a bit unfair to put Supes after his "first" chapter against a character who used to appear regularly in Naruto.

Although I have to say, there is also a similar custom in OBD to put Ichigo, Naruto, Luffy or anyone else from his first chapter appearance against other (usually weaker) characters. Hell, there are also thread where they put two popular characters with only being their first chapter feats allowed. These manage to steal some color into the otherwise boring HST matches.

@willyvereb: Well I don't like The OBD. However I would have to agree it makes for interesting discussion, hence this thread having fifty-five posts so far.
Post by Lord_Frieza (52 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Superman easily.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel