Rock Lee (Naruto) vs Superman (DC)

Topic started by MisterShin on Sept. 23, 2011. Last post by Lord_Frieza 2 years, 1 month ago.
Post by DJSNuva1 (3,347 posts) See mini bio Level 11
@Destinyheroknight: Indeed. It does have the Action Comics picture though.
Post by MohsinMan99 (1,777 posts) See mini bio Level 21

@SilverGalford said:

@MohsinMan99 said:

@SilverGalford: The reboot is a comic. You should be more aware of this then anyone considering you are also a regular on CV.

i knew a little bit about this reboot. but i didn't pay attention to it . it appeared on comic vine , anyways that doesn't change anything, supes will be still strong.

Yeah, exactly. "will be". Later on...

@MohsinMan99: Remember, that is only Action Comics.

@DJSNuva1: You mean the Supergirl/ST part? Or what I said to SilverGalford just above?

The image of Supes OP used is Action comics one, right? Pretty sure OP meant that version as I see it as an ongoing trend on other sites.

As for SilverGalford, he meant that eventually Supes will catch up but since he can't stand the thought of DB characters beating a comic-character, I poked him.

@MohsinMan99

The image of Supes OP used is Action comics one, right? Pretty sure OP meant that version as I see it as an ongoing trend on other sites.

@DJSNuva1 said:
@Destinyheroknight: Indeed. It does have the Action Comics picture though.

Yeah. 

@MohsinMan99

As for SilverGalford, he meant that eventually Supes will catch up but since he can't stand the thought of DB characters beating a comic-character, I poked him.

That's what I thought... It gives me peace of mind though to think that it's only Action Comics, not all of the Superman characters in The New 52.

@DJSNuva1:Lucky DC fans I guess. What's your opinion on this fight? :P

@MohsinMan99: We've really only seen Golden Age feats, and then again, it has only had one issue. He got knocked out by a bullet train. That's all we've really seen. It is kind of too early to tell. It's like making a fight with Naruto, but only based off of episode one.

@DJSNuva1: That was the whole point of this thread, right? We all know who would win if we waited for more feats(actually it seems they will be making Superman more vulnerable this time).

@MohsinMan99: Yeah I guess LOL
Post by TheRedRose (1,645 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Superman rapes the Naruto Verse
@TheRedRose: This is the New 52 Action Comics Superman...
Post by Fail271 (87 posts) See mini bio Level 8
If supes got knocked out by a bullet train, I can see this being at least a decent fight. I wouldn't call it a stomp using the action comics supes, but I sill think he has the durability to out last Lee. I'll call it a victory for Superman.
@Fail271: Yeah, I could see that.
I see durability being a big deal in this fight. Lee is really fast and strong, but he's only at his top when he opens all eight chakra gates, which not only exhausts him, is potentially devastating to his physical health. All Supes has to do is bide his time and defend.
@Fail271 said:
I see durability being a big deal in this fight. Lee is really fast and strong, but he's only at his top when he opens all eight chakra gates, which not only exhausts him, is potentially devastating to his physical health. All Supes has to do is bide his time and defend.
Yeah, even though this Superman is weakened, he's still probably strong enough for Rock Lee. Not to mention, there's only one issue to base everything off of. 
Post by All_StarSupes (778 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Action Comics Supes is still strong enough and quick enough to beat Lee. Imagine if Lee had tried to stop the bullet train, there would be nothing left of him.

@All_StarSupes said:

Action Comics Supes is still strong enough and quick enough to beat Lee. Imagine if Lee had tried to stop the bullet train, there would be nothing left of him.

Indeed. Theoretically, this Superman should be the traditional "Faster than a speeding bullet, stronger than a locomotive (But not a bullet train I guess LOL), Can leap tall buildings in a single bound"... All that junk. Which should still be too much for Lee IMO.
Post by MisterShin (2,125 posts) See mini bio Level 14
@All_StarSupes@DJSNuva1:  
Since it is only the 1st issue, i thought this would be literally the only time.  That Naruto characters can fight against Superman without it being an instant stomp :P 

Also they are both in their Spring Time of Youth. 
@MisterSin. Agreed. Give it a couple months and all will be right in the world and Supes will be back to stomping in his sleep
Post by Sinister_Noob (2,033 posts) See mini bio Level 7

@Fail271 said:

@MisterSin. Agreed. Give it a couple months and all will be right in the world and Supes will be back to stomping in his sleep

hmm...20 posts

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel