Rock Lee and Might Guy vs Chairman Netero

Topic started by ImDictatorBowDown on Dec. 30, 2013. Last post by Low 10 months, 3 weeks ago.
Post by ImDictatorBowDown (2,202 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@Low said:

What would you call it where Lee blitzes Madara by going gates? He outspeeds Naruto momentarily. Or the instance where he and Gai blitzes Haku in Demonic Mirror. Or the filler episode where Gai and Lee blitzes an evil four tailed Kurama. In a pre time skip movie, Lee clearly shows hypersonic speed. All of those instances are canon btw. Heck, Gai was keeping up with Obitos teleportation technique going hypersonic, and with Naruto.

Lee post timeskip is perfectly capable of defeating Sasuke (even though he was not using Ninjutsu), but to outspeed a Sharingan user, is a great feat.

None of the movies is canon, filler episodes are irrelevant, Haku isn't light speed as already stated, Madara was forced to stay on the Juubi and would easily dodge Lee otherwise, outspeeding Naruto momentarily is actually a viable one I'll give you that, Gai was keeping up with Obito but not he cannot out pace teleportation.

Do you have the Lee vs Sasuke feat with you? Not doubting it, I just don't remember it.

HXH is weaker than the big 3, but it's powerscale puts it's top tiers around the mid high tiers of OP, upper high tiers of Naruto, and lower high tiers of Bleach.

Lee outspeeding a Sharingan user is impressive, yes, but Netero's feats are also impressive

Anyway you seem to be missing the point, I'm not saying Guy and Lee lose, nor am I saying they win, I'm just pointing out that it isn't a mismatch, I wouldn't have made the thread if I didn't believe they both sides had a chance of victory.

Post by taichokage (14,791 posts) See mini bio Level 20
^ I agree with this 100%.
Post by Low (1,379 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@ImDictatorBowDown said:

@Low said:

What would you call it where Lee blitzes Madara by going gates? He outspeeds Naruto momentarily. Or the instance where he and Gai blitzes Haku in Demonic Mirror. Or the filler episode where Gai and Lee blitzes an evil four tailed Kurama. In a pre time skip movie, Lee clearly shows hypersonic speed. All of those instances are canon btw. Heck, Gai was keeping up with Obitos teleportation technique going hypersonic, and with Naruto.

Lee post timeskip is perfectly capable of defeating Sasuke (even though he was not using Ninjutsu), but to outspeed a Sharingan user, is a great feat.

None of the movies is canon, filler episodes are irrelevant, Haku isn't light speed as already stated, Madara was forced to stay on the Juubi and would easily dodge Lee otherwise, outspeeding Naruto momentarily is actually a viable one I'll give you that, Gai was keeping up with Obito but not he cannot out pace teleportation.

Do you have the Lee vs Sasuke feat with you? Not doubting it, I just don't remember it.

HXH is weaker than the big 3, but it's powerscale puts it's top tiers around the mid high tiers of OP, upper high tiers of Naruto, and lower high tiers of Bleach.

Lee outspeeding a Sharingan user is impressive, yes, but Netero's feats are also impressive

Anyway you seem to be missing the point, I'm not saying Guy and Lee lose, nor am I saying they win, I'm just pointing out that it isn't a mismatch, I wouldn't have made the thread if I didn't believe they both sides had a chance of victory.

It just felt like you were downplaying Lee and Gai. lol tbh I did say Netero has plus points with reaction speed. He just has not shown raw speed to match Lee and Gai.

A prime Netero can own Naruto, Ichigo and Luffy in seperate matches. That much is a given. lol

The Lee vs Sasuke is from an episode from Naruto SD (which is canon). http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L_CkJCs8y4Q Lee is keeping up with and outpacing Sasuke using his Sharingan, with Taijutsu. Its a given Sasuke was handicapped then, though, but the notable factor is outpacing Sharingan.

What I'm saying is Lee and Gai can outspeed and win over Netero alone. As I said before, they need to go gates. Both of them has limited gate time, but without Jinchurikki or otherwise chakra haxes employed against them, both of them has shown the speed and power necessary for a win. If you want to say Netero can keep up with them, both of them at once should be a fine.

As for Hakus Demonic Ice Mirror technique, it uses Mirrors reflection to transport Haku through the mirrors. There's a scan which is more than enough to prove this. Sorry, the image is not uploading. http://i958.photobucket.com/albums/ae65/Hazard_Pictures/DemonicIceMirrors2.jpg?t=1301767105

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel