Rock Lee and Might Gai vs Neji and Shikaku nara

Topic started by TheNomad on Dec. 20, 2008. Last post by Kuma_From_Argentina 4 years, 7 months ago.
Post by Dream (7,415 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Gai and Lee. While Neji and Shikaku are better tacticians, Gai and Lee have more brute force at their disposal thanks to the Chakra Gates. Neji and Shikaku have nothing in their arsenal that can defend or even endure against such a fierce and brutal pummeling.
Post by Acer (5,676 posts) See mini bio Level 11
Neji and Shikaku.

Neji can beat Rock lee so easily it's not even funny. He wont even allow him to open the gates.
Post by Sleuth (28 posts) See mini bio Level 1
Neji and Shikaku take this.
Post by Deacon_Sephiroth (950 posts) See mini bio Level 2
Shika beats people he knows vurtually nothing about based on momentary deductions, taking on two characters he's been growing up around is ALL too easy, he might as well just solo this, let alone the power of Neji.
Post by Acer (5,676 posts) See mini bio Level 11
@Deacon_Sephiroth said:
" Shika beats people he knows vurtually nothing about based on momentary deductions, taking on two characters he's been growing up around is ALL too easy, he might as well just solo this, let alone the power of Neji. "
Agreed.

Imo Shikaku is the smartest and most tactical fighter in the series. Even greater than his son which is saying alot.
Post by JJOR64 (2,074 posts) See mini bio Level 16
I can't say.  I love all of those characters so I can't pick a winner.  I think it's a draw.
Post by Vasto_Lorde (23 posts) See mini bio Level 5

I think that Gai and Lee would come very close to winning this fight, because Gai being Neji's sensei knows all his moves! Plus Gai and Lee have extraordinary stamina. Give Lee a little bit of liqour and he'll definitely be a challenge for Neji if even Kimmimaro couldn't touch him. With Shikaku and Gai, I think that Shikaku would come out victorious in their fight... im sure his shadow techniques and genius wit would outsmart Gai's loudmouthed promises, though I do think gai's speed will be a challenge for his shadow techniques to catch.... but you never know until they fight.

My opinion is a Tie! Lee can beat Neji if he's drunk, or Neji could be Lee if he isn't. Gai and Shikaku are the tie cause Gai can easily take out Neji if Lee doesnt..

Post by Sinister_Noob (2,033 posts) See mini bio Level 7
well, considering to 2 iots (lee & gai) are stronger faster, and have the gates on there side versus, a retired ninja with no personal ability except for his shadow posession jutsu, and a over confident prick, i say the idots win :)
Post by FLCL1 (3,935 posts) See mini bio Level 7
TEAM LEE!!!!!!!!!!
Post by AgentJ (1,545 posts) See mini bio Level 13
I'd love to see how Shikamaru would utilize Nejis powers in some sort of clever strategy. It is worth noting that Shikamaru defeated a member of Akatsuki, while Might struggled with a clone of another member. 
Post by JThree47693 (1,081 posts) See mini bio Level 5
I would have to go wth Team 1.
Post by DJSNuva1 (3,347 posts) See mini bio Level 11
How should we know how good Shikaku really is? He's only been seen in combat once.
Post by TheNomad (183 posts) See mini bio Level 3
bump
Post by Auron (419 posts) See mini bio Level 5
team 1 EASY!!
Post by ssjsuperman (1,661 posts) See mini bio Level 10

im going with team 1
Post by Kuma_From_Argentina (6,694 posts) See mini bio Level 13

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel