Rock Lee and Might Gai vs Neji and Shikaku nara

Topic started by TheNomad on Dec. 20, 2008. Last post by Kuma_From_Argentina 4 years, 6 months ago.
Post by TheNomad (183 posts) See mini bio Level 3
caption
caption
caption
caption
caption
caption
caption
caption
who wins this battle it takes place right in the middle of the hidden leaf.

no prep
Post by Hayate_Hikaro (71 posts) See mini bio Level 1
I will not vote. Both of my favorite characters are on opposing teams. I shall instead just read other peoples' commentations and try my best to contradict them. xDDDDDD
:) I aim to please.
Post by VioletteDragoon (448 posts) See mini bio Level 8

Team 1

(I'm just being the contradictor. I am not really in favor of any team.)
WHat makes you so sure, Credo?
Post by VioletteDragoon (448 posts) See mini bio Level 8

Like i said imo Shikaku is smart.....Very smart but Guy has shown feats far greater than Shikaku, so i believe he could take him out.

Neji would beat Lee unless Lee uses the gates, but Guy would beat Neji, sure Neji is good but Guy is more experienced, knows all about Neji and he is probally the best Taijutsu user in the entire naruto series.

Im not really sure, just said team 1 because well meh they have Rock lee LOL Im actually thinking about changing to team 2 lol

Very good match. XD

Lol. So... Dang... Your points are too uncontradictable!>-<
Anyone else??? XD
Post by Little_Sparrow (1,220 posts) See mini bio Level 12
0_o damn this battle took me ages to choose, I mean look at Guy and Lee, They work of each other so well and will push each other not wanting to fail the other. Neji is a great fighter and his powers give him a great edge and also he has the greatest tactician on his side, Whos shadow powers are not to be laughed at. But I have to give this to Guy and Lee, Guy is almost unstoppable, I have seen him do things that people have to use their talents for and Rock Lee would never fail in front of him.
bump
Post by UsagiChan (42 posts) See mini bio Level 5
I think that Rock Lee and Gai would win because they can open so many chakra gates. And if Naruto can beat Neji - then I definitely think Might Gai (a team leader of all people) could beat Neji. And I don't think Shikaku can match Rock Lee's speed (without the weights).
Post by Acer (5,676 posts) See mini bio Level 11
I still consider this a great match but imo Neji and Shikaku win. Neji's taijutsu speed and natural genius mixed with Shikaku's intelect, tactical skills and expereince is one hell of a combo.
Post by Rain_Man (1,318 posts) See mini bio Level 7
Team two... Team one can move fast but when Skiku puts in his shadow tak over thingy how you gonna move? Then when you got Neji commin in with 64 palms the dudes dead.

Team two, with strategy during the battle.
Post by shonen (846 posts) See mini bio Level 9
Rain_Man said:
"Team two... Team one can move fast but when Skiku puts in his shadow tak over thingy how you gonna move? Then when you got Neji commin in with 64 palms the dudes dead.

Team two, with strategy during the battle."
you can't use the shadow crap if the shadow is moving freaking fast.
Post by Acer (5,676 posts) See mini bio Level 11
shonen said:
"Rain_Man said:
"Team two... Team one can move fast but when Skiku puts in his shadow tak over thingy how you gonna move? Then when you got Neji commin in with 64 palms the dudes dead.

Team two, with strategy during the battle."
you can't use the shadow crap if the shadow is moving freaking fast.
"
Now if only Shikaku had a teammate to distract the other two and slow them down, but hey ;P
Post by Nerx (13,843 posts) See mini bio Level 12
Bruce lee and Bruce lee junior parodies FTW

c'mon people , a team needs its dynamics

nothing is more dynamic than a "Dyamic Entry!"
Post by geraldthesloth (502 posts) See mini bio Level 3
Im gonna go for Gai and Lee from what's shown they can hit them before they know what did.
Post by e_b_c (69 posts) See mini bio Level 5
would gai or lee be able to get through nejis rotation because if they cant hit him then its more of a stalemate
Post by Moo (1 posts) See mini bio Level 1
I would have to say that Neji and Shikaku would win.
First of all...Neji has beaten Lee multiple times.
And Shikaku could most definately beat Gai based on the soul fact that Gai is easily provoked.
Put both of those facts together and it's a horrible matchup. As cool as it would be to watch. :P
Post by RainMachina (12 posts) See mini bio Level 1
Neji and Shikaku.
Post by Neku (198 posts) See mini bio Level 5
I stopped watching the show a year ago, so I don't really understand the match-up. However, I think that since Gai and Rock Lee are total bros, and Shikaku and Neji aren't, I'll give the match to them.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel