Roberta goes through the gauntlet

Topic started by MrASSH0LE on July 31, 2011. Last post by deathmonger 2 years, 11 months ago.
Post by MrASSH0LE (2,320 posts) See mini bio Level 12

VS 

King Bradley
King Bradley

Roberta vs Revy 
                vs Graham Specter
                vs Ladd Russo
                vs Edward Elric
                 vs Claire Stanfield
                 vs Afro Samurai
                 vs King Bradley

Rules

Roberta has standard equipment
Everyone is in characters
bump
I think she stops at Edward Elric
Post by TheRedRose (1,645 posts) See mini bio Level 10
@MrASSH0LE
Same
Post by Dream (7,093 posts) See mini bio Level 20
I think she'll stop at Claire. Revy will be a walk in the park, Graham and Ladd are too insane to take her seriously and Ed would lack the physical feats to endure and evade gunfire. Claire could dispatch Graham and Ladd like they were nothing, and I predict Roberta sharing a similar fate.
@Dream said:

I think she'll stop at Claire. Revy will be a walk in the park, Graham and Ladd are too insane to take her seriously and Ed would lack the physical feats to endure and evade gunfire. Claire could dispatch Graham and Ladd like they were nothing, and I predict Roberta sharing a similar fate.

Yes but I think he could still aim dodge or raise some sort of barrier.
Plus he could just transmute canons.

The thing that always bugged me about Claire is that we are nearly never shown how he kills his victims aside from when he uses the rails.
@TheRedRose said:
@MrASSH0LE: Same
Post by Makoto_Mizuhara_Sakamoto (8,779 posts) See mini bio Level 18
Question: Are we going off of the series version of Roberta in maid attire, or the OAV version where she's very much blood lusting and drugged up to a point where she can't see straight emotionally?
@Makoto_Mizuhara_Sakamoto said:

Question: Are we going off of the series version of Roberta in maid attire, or the OAV version where she's very much blood lusting and drugged up to a point where she can't see straight emotionally?

Composite are a mix of the two.
Post by Makoto_Mizuhara_Sakamoto (8,779 posts) See mini bio Level 18
@MrASSH0LE: Then going off of that, it'd be a stretch to see her past Afro... and either a dead stalemate or just BARELY defeating King Bradley.
@Makoto_Mizuhara_Sakamoto said:

@MrASSH0LE: Then going off of that, it'd be a stretch to see her past Afro... and either a dead stalemate or just BARELY defeating King Bradley.

Yea I agree she has a chance of beating Afro.Even know it is low
Post by raikagebee (342 posts) See mini bio Level 7
Stops at Ed or Claire
Post by Zearth (218 posts) See mini bio Level 6
With some luck she may beat Ladd, she definitly stops at Claire and gets stomped by Afro and Bradly.
Post by TheRedRose (1,645 posts) See mini bio Level 10
@MrASSH0LE

Afro? Afro is too fast for her, He's sliced sniper bullets without even looking, defeated 3 robotic androids, defeated a copy android (An android that copies everything he does), also defeated someone who was nigh-immortal (Justice got his head sliced up and easily had reattach it).
@TheRedRose said:
@MrASSH0LE: Afro? Afro is too fast for her, He's sliced sniper bullets without even looking, defeated 3 robotic androids, defeated a copy android (An android that copies everything he does), also defeated someone who was nigh-immortal (Justice got his head sliced up and easily had reattach it).
I know that is why I said low chance like maybe 4/10 if the distance between them is great enough.
Post by deathmonger (1,036 posts) See mini bio Level 9

Ed but Claire has her beat

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel