Rob Lucci vs karate kid

Topic started by Jack_attack on Oct. 26, 2009. Last post by Tradog 4 years, 10 months ago.
Post by Jack_attack (71 posts) See mini bio Level 3
@Tradog said:
" @Jack_attack said:
" @Tradog said:
"@Jack_attack said:

" @Tradog said:

" @Jack_attack said:
" @sinister_noob_incarnate said:
"@Jack_attack said:
" @Tradog said:
" @KingOfSnipers said:
" Which Val is this? Pre-Crisis or Post? Not that it really matters when Val would anally violate Lucci the very second he tries to get in close. "
Mind telling me how? Lucci beats him in every category that matters. "
when have i seen lucci able to do this 

"
wow, you went through this much trouble to respond to a joke "
what trouble i had it in my photos? and i never said i was mad and i doubt tra ment it as a joke. "
Lol no it was not a joke nor have I seen him break ice to reveal a old building but I have seen him do something much better while injured like cutting through a steel ship with ease: 

Also when he was younger before he even got his fruit he took on a killed 500 soldiers even after being shot multiple times :

Also karate kid was beat by batman how can he fight lucci?

Also this is the version that was able to dodge mon el:

This one is this one who broke the ice: 

And I can't find the scan for this one but he was hurt by this red haired guy and stabbed in the leg by a piece of metal and could barley move it most of karate kid's feats are PIS anyway. "
KK has been tge same person all the way from everything, his feats can be used from no matter where so saying ''this one did this'' or ''this one did that'' really does not matter since there both the same guy, anyways KK feats are not PIS they are consistent so it's not pis, also cutting a steel ship means nothing since KK has been able to punch people like superboy,mon-el,supergirl ect ect who are all tougher then steal and hurt them. "
I don'tthink you know how comic versions of characters work they are from different comic series thats like saying superman prime's, 1 million and ect feats can be used on the same person thats not how it works it is PIS because he has been beat by weaker guys many times he did not hurt mon el he made him knock himself out  and the other kryptonian he fought was in sparring  if you think he hurt him then you are insane lol show me scans of him hurting supergirl or superboy. Also he was still beaten by batman and many other weak guys, he has superstrength and great reaction but everything he has lucci has 3x more. "
when it comes to superman it is FAR different since there have BECOME different, val has been the same for both comics thus both work,also theres nemisis kid who has been able to not only hurt superboy but almost kill him a couple of times as well as take down other superman like people and KK beat him up bad. "
That is a great example of PIS or CIS  he can hurt someone capable of hurting kryptonians yet he gets beat and speedblitzed by weaker guys all the time if that was the case he should be able to one shot any human he fights but he does not as shown in some of the scans posted. It is still different  they come from different realities its not even a different series its a different karate kid with the same origin. "
it's not PIS since KK does it ALL THE TIME, PIS does not work like that, you can call it on a feat or two but not on every single one, also they are the same person still so all of his feats count.
Post by Nerx (13,843 posts) See mini bio Level 12
@Tradog: him being beaten by batman was pure PIS, bat factor my ass
Post by Tradog (535 posts) See mini bio Level 7
 @Jack_attack said:

" @Tradog said:

" @Jack_attack said:
" @Tradog said:
"@Jack_attack said:

" @Tradog said:

" @Jack_attack said:
" @sinister_noob_incarnate said:
"@Jack_attack said:
" @Tradog said:
" @KingOfSnipers said:
" Which Val is this? Pre-Crisis or Post? Not that it really matters when Val would anally violate Lucci the very second he tries to get in close. "
when have i seen lucci able to do this 

"
wow, you went through this much trouble to respond to a joke "
what trouble i had it in my photos? and i never said i was mad and i doubt tra ment it as a joke. "
Lol no it was not a joke nor have I seen him break ice to reveal a old building but I have seen him do something much better while injured like cutting through a steel ship with ease: 

Also when he was younger before he even got his fruit he took on a killed 500 soldiers even after being shot multiple times :

Also karate kid was beat by batman how can he fight lucci?

Also this is the version that was able to dodge mon el:

This one is this one who broke the ice: 

And I can't find the scan for this one but he was hurt by this red haired guy and stabbed in the leg by a piece of metal and could barley move it most of karate kid's feats are PIS anyway. "
KK has been tge same person all the way from everything, his feats can be used from no matter where so saying ''this one did this'' or ''this one did that'' really does not matter since there both the same guy, anyways KK feats are not PIS they are consistent so it's not pis, also cutting a steel ship means nothing since KK has been able to punch people like superboy,mon-el,supergirl ect ect who are all tougher then steal and hurt them. "
I don'tthink you know how comic versions of characters work they are from different comic series thats like saying superman prime's, 1 million and ect feats can be used on the same person thats not how it works it is PIS because he has been beat by weaker guys many times he did not hurt mon el he made him knock himself out  and the other kryptonian he fought was in sparring  if you think he hurt him then you are insane lol show me scans of him hurting supergirl or superboy. Also he was still beaten by batman and many other weak guys, he has superstrength and great reaction but everything he has lucci has 3x more. "
when it comes to superman it is FAR different since there have BECOME different, val has been the same for both comics thus both work,also theres nemisis kid who has been able to not only hurt superboy but almost kill him a couple of times as well as take down other superman like people and KK beat him up bad. "
That is a great example of PIS or CIS  he can hurt someone capable of hurting kryptonians yet he gets beat and speedblitzed by weaker guys all the time if that was the case he should be able to one shot any human he fights but he does not as shown in some of the scans posted. It is still different  they come from different realities its not even a different series its a different karate kid with the same origin. "
it's not PIS since KK does it ALL THE TIME, PIS does not work like that, you can call it on a feat or two but not on every single one, also they are the same person still so all of his feats count. "
He only beat those guys once and was beaten by weaker or had a hard time with them many more times its very inconsistent to use them both as the same person thats like saying earth 6 spiderman is the same as earth 666 spiderman they are different people in a sense being the same person does not count what does is if he were in the same series or continuum maybe but we are talking totally different guy here this comes from the wiki:   The extent of his skill is so great that he can severely damage various types of hard material with a single blow and was briefly able to hold his own against  Superboy   through use of what he called "Super Karate"  now get this part his  abilities  are    master of every  martial art   in the 31st Century. Olympic level speed, strength, stamina.   unless you are telling me superboy is on only  Olympic   level in strength and durability  then I think that is case of PIS  and proof they are different     1994 Reboot

''In 1994 the Legion of Super-Heroes was restarted with a new history. In this version Karate Kid was very much alive. Initially a member of Leonard McCauley's Workforce team, he joined the Legion when McCauley, in his eyes, planned to "desecrate" a space anomaly. While the original Karate Kid had been something of a hothead, the new version was portrayed as spiritual and reserved.'' 

2005 reboot

''In 2005 Legion history was again erased and restarted. In this version Val Armorr was initially depicted with more Asian features, although he now appears to have predominantly Caucasian features. Still a master of many varied disciplines of martial arts, he is the Legion's most skilled fighter. Although initially drawn to Shadow Lass, who possesses a similar warrior spirit, after he and Tasmia broke up, he harbored a one-sided infatuation with Phantom Girl. Karate Kid is slowly teaching the headstrong Ultra Boy how to focus his powers, and in fact regularly teaches all core Legion members self-defense techniques. It seems that he and Light Lass have now become close after spending the night with one another.''  

also 

Karate Kid is the master of every documented form of martial arts to have been developed up to the 31st Century. He possesses the ability to sense the weakest spot in an object and his skill in hand-to-hand combat is seemingly superhuman, allowing him to simulate super-strength blows. He can severely damage extremely hard and strong materials — metals, stone, etc. — with a single blow. Karate Kid is also skilled with melee weapons, though he dislikes using them and rarely needs to use them. He even occasionally fights Supergirl though he is regularly beaten by her.

Karate Kid's training included mental discipline which makes him more resistant to mind control.

[edit]

Post by KingOfSnipers (435 posts) See mini bio Level 11
@Tradog said:
" @KingOfSnipers said:
" @Tradog said:
" @KingOfSnipers said:
What catagories? Being able to change into a furry? Being a bit of a cliched manga bad guy? Because he's not faster or more skilled than KK is. "
HE took on a army by himself karate kid has trouble with 1 guy he has more experience dealing with fighters that would kill karate kid  he would not need to go into his zaon form to win he beats him in strength,speed skill and experience karate kid predicted mon el thats why he dodged him lucci has done faster not to mention that can be a case of PIS he foresees attacks he does not have super speed in fact it was explained in some scans. "

Lucci killed 500 PRISONERS. They'd already been captured by the pirates who raided that kingdom and thought since he was from the World Government that he was going to save them(also, Lucci wasn't shot during that incident, that happened before it because what we see are the scars left by it). That's nothing compared to Val fighting people like Ultra Boy, Equus, and Supergirl and holding his own. Hell, he fought Equus while being afflicted with the Morticcus virus(and Supergirl too, I believe. I need to find the issue again). Also, you're wrong on Bruce beating Val because he didn't. Val was winning that fight til Black Lightning woke up and got him from behind, plus Val was still recovering from having a Starro stuck in him.
@Nerx said:
" @Tradog: him being beaten by batman was pure PIS, bat factor my ass "
Well he was mind controlled but his strength speed ect should still be the same and if he was so strong he should have 1 shoted batman I am not saying he does not have superstrength but he is only Olympic level and can only destroy metal not steel just a lot of inconsistencies in karate kid's moments.
@Tradog: no wonder, in any plot line mind control will inhibit the free flow of techniques and skills of the original

He wasn't mind-controlled. He was slowly remembering who he was while fighting Bruce which was why that fight lasted as long as it did. If Val had had all of his faculties when that fight started, he'd have massarced Bruce. Also, steel *is* metal and he's broken diamond walls before. Lucci has nothing on KK at all.
@KingOfSnipers said:
" ...  He wasn't mind-controlled. He was slowly remembering who he was while fighting Bruce which was why that fight lasted as long as it did. If Val had had all of his faculties when that fight started, he'd have massarced Bruce. Also, steel *is* metal and he's broken diamond walls before. Lucci has nothing on KK at all. "
There was something up with his mind I knwo there was someone behind it from what I remember it was some sort of mind effect I may have to go reread it anyway which karate kid broke diamond? scan please? and lucci has speed experience not to mention all of his powers like the   Rokushiki I don't think karate kid can handle that. Not to mention luccie still kiled a army and took bullets as well as almost kill fighters like luffy depending on which karate kid I don't see how he will survive much attacks I have not seen too many durability feats for the kid.
@KingOfSnipers: Speed per se and the fact that he is a prodigy assassin compared to the thick brick speedblitzer on the first page

Bruce should have died, he lives because KK is half mind controlled and holding back
@Tradog said:
" @KingOfSnipers said:
" ...  He wasn't mind-controlled. He was slowly remembering who he was while fighting Bruce which was why that fight lasted as long as it did. If Val had had all of his faculties when that fight started, he'd have massarced Bruce. Also, steel *is* metal and he's broken diamond walls before. Lucci has nothing on KK at all. "
There was something up with his mind I knwo there was someone behind it from what I remember it was some sort of mind effect I may have to go reread it anyway which karate kid broke diamond? scan please? and lucci has speed experience not to mention all of his powers like the   Rokushiki I don't think karate kid can handle that. Not to mention luccie still kiled a army and took bullets as well as almost kill fighters like luffy depending on which karate kid I don't see how he will survive much attacks I have not seen too many durability feats for the kid. "

He and the rest of the Legion that went back during the Lightning Saga had their minds wiped temporarily. Pre-Crisis was the one that broke diamond, further reading reminded me that he had to hit it in it's weak point to do so, so it's not as impressive as originally thought. Lucci hasn't got anything on the speed of people like Supergirl and Ultra Boy, so I don't see why you keep bringing it up. And stop bringing up the prisoners Lucci killed, the circumstances surrounding it just make it seem less impressive than it used to be and it still doesn't put on the level of Ultra Boy, Equus, or Supergirl. 

http://forums.comicbookresources.com/showthread.php?t=69734 - KK's Respect thread over at ComicBookResources. Probably the best place to look for scans.
Post by DJSNuva1 (3,347 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Batman only beat KK because he had advanced cancer and was going insane, lost much of his technique, etc.
@KingOfSnipers said:

" @Tradog said:

" @KingOfSnipers said:

There was something up with his mind I knwo there was someone behind it from what I remember it was some sort of mind effect I may have to go reread it anyway which karate kid broke diamond? scan please? and lucci has speed experience not to mention all of his powers like the   Rokushiki I don't think karate kid can handle that. Not to mention luccie still kiled a army and took bullets as well as almost kill fighters like luffy depending on which karate kid I don't see how he will survive much attacks I have not seen too many durability feats for the kid. "

He and the rest of the Legion that went back during the Lightning Saga had their minds wiped temporarily. Pre-Crisis was the one that broke diamond, further reading reminded me that he had to hit it in it's weak point to do so, so it's not as impressive as originally thought. Lucci hasn't got anything on the speed of people like Supergirl and Ultra Boy, so I don't see why you keep bringing it up. And stop bringing up the prisoners Lucci killed, the circumstances surrounding it just make it seem less impressive than it used to be and it still doesn't put on the level of Ultra Boy, Equus, or Supergirl. 

http://forums.comicbookresources.com/showthread.php?t=69734 - KK's Respect thread over at ComicBookResources. Probably the best place to look for scans. "
I don't see why you bring up the speed of Lupergirl when she beats him every time,  Ultra Boy   can only use one of his powers at a time and him dodging ultra boy is PIS seeing as how he again was either given a hard time by or was beaten by weaker guys, karate kid beat Equus with help from Una, Lucci moves to the point you can't even see him, every scan I saw karate kid dodging kryptonians he was able to see them so unless they were holding back or going slower then usual thats not that impressive compared to Luffy, the guy was still shot and did not have zoan powers yet he took on all those guys. Lucci still has experience, speed (Karate kid has only shown to dodge via predicting and such but I have never seen him use combat like that) , Power (cut through a steel ship with ease karate has not shown any good durability feats) and overall arsenal of power, Rokushiki, Tekkai,Geppou, rankyaku(which can slice wind), shigan(which is pretty much a bullet in finger form. ect . It took Luffy in 2nd-3rd gear to use a attack or a powered up gattling to just knock him out, karate kid does not have what is needed to hurt or even hit Lucci also when he fought Superboy, super did not want to harm him and took him for a fool the only thing that was impressive was him hitting Superboy and not seeming like he was hurt not to mention the other times they fought he did demonstrate his use of every style but again he did no damage and they were sparring yet karate kid was going all out how will he fight or hit Lucci? The kid was not even able to harm persuader who was wearing steel armor he had to take of his mask tekkai makes lucci harder then steel and he was almost crushed by falling rubble I think that mean his speed and durability is not so great. And thanks I will look at these ASAP.
@DJSNuva1 said:
" Batman only beat KK because he had advanced cancer and was going insane, lost much of his technique, etc. "
Agreed , batman winning is just bvllsh!t , don't batfactor me

@KingOfSnipers:
Nemesis kid was not that fast and he staled KK
@DJSNuva1 said:
" Batman only beat KK because he had advanced cancer and was going insane, lost much of his technique, etc. "
Yea I found that out on comicvine yesterday thanks bro.
@Tradog said:
"@KingOfSnipers said:

" @Tradog said:

" @KingOfSnipers said:

http://forums.comicbookresources.com/showthread.php?t=69734 - KK's Respect thread over at ComicBookResources. Probably the best place to look for scans. "
I don't see why you bring up the speed of Lupergirl when she beats him every time,  Ultra Boy   can only use one of his powers at a time and him dodging ultra boy is PIS seeing as how he again was either given a hard time by or was beaten by weaker guys, karate kid beat Equus with help from Una, Lucci moves to the point you can't even see him, every scan I saw karate kid dodging kryptonians he was able to see them so unless they were holding back or going slower then usual thats not that impressive compared to Luffy, the guy was still shot and did not have zoan powers yet he took on all those guys. Lucci still has experience, speed (Karate kid has only shown to dodge via predicting and such but I have never seen him use combat like that) , Power (cut through a steel ship with ease karate has not shown any good durability feats) and overall arsenal of power, Rokushiki, Tekkai,Geppou, rankyaku(which can slice wind), shigan(which is pretty much a bullet in finger form. ect . It took Luffy in 2nd-3rd gear to use a attack or a powered up gattling to just knock him out, karate kid does not have what is needed to hurt or even hit Lucci also when he fought Superboy, super did not want to harm him and took him for a fool the only thing that was impressive was him hitting Superboy and not seeming like he was hurt not to mention the other times they fought he did demonstrate his use of every style but again he did no damage and they were sparring yet karate kid was going all out how will he fight or hit Lucci? The kid was not even able to harm persuader who was wearing steel armor he had to take of his mask tekkai makes lucci harder then steel and he was almost crushed by falling rubble I think that mean his speed and durability is not so great. And thanks I will look at these ASAP. "

Val was kicking Equus's ass til he took Una hostage the first time they fought and even then the only thing Una did was a judo throw. As for Ultra Boy, all throughout Val's history, he's been shown to react to people faster than he was, so it's not really PIS when his high-end showings far outweigh his low-ends. Val was able to judo toss a possessed, bloodlusted M'onel(who had tried to kill him with blasts of heat vision beforehand) who was blitzing him so fast that he ended up in the gravity well of a red sun that was out of the star system they were in(and Val aimed him in that direction ON PURPOSE). And are you seriously trying to tell me that a guy who can clear 5 meters of snow and ice off of a building that's been buried for years can't hurt Lucci? Really?
Post by FLCL1 (3,935 posts) See mini bio Level 7

KK wins here...............-_-.................XD jk RL
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@FLCL1 said:
" KK wins here...............-_-.................XD jk RL "
god why am i not suprised by your jokes?
@KingOfSnipers said:

" @Tradog said:

"@KingOfSnipers said:

" @Tradog said:

" @KingOfSnipers said:

I don't see why you bring up the speed of Lupergirl when she beats him every time,  Ultra Boy   can only use one of his powers at a time and him dodging ultra boy is PIS seeing as how he again was either given a hard time by or was beaten by weaker guys, karate kid beat Equus with help from Una, Lucci moves to the point you can't even see him, every scan I saw karate kid dodging kryptonians he was able to see them so unless they were holding back or going slower then usual thats not that impressive compared to Luffy, the guy was still shot and did not have zoan powers yet he took on all those guys. Lucci still has experience, speed (Karate kid has only shown to dodge via predicting and such but I have never seen him use combat like that) , Power (cut through a steel ship with ease karate has not shown any good durability feats) and overall arsenal of power, Rokushiki, Tekkai,Geppou, rankyaku(which can slice wind), shigan(which is pretty much a bullet in finger form. ect . It took Luffy in 2nd-3rd gear to use a attack or a powered up gattling to just knock him out, karate kid does not have what is needed to hurt or even hit Lucci also when he fought Superboy, super did not want to harm him and took him for a fool the only thing that was impressive was him hitting Superboy and not seeming like he was hurt not to mention the other times they fought he did demonstrate his use of every style but again he did no damage and they were sparring yet karate kid was going all out how will he fight or hit Lucci? The kid was not even able to harm persuader who was wearing steel armor he had to take of his mask tekkai makes lucci harder then steel and he was almost crushed by falling rubble I think that mean his speed and durability is not so great. And thanks I will look at these ASAP. "
Val was kicking Equus's ass til he took Una hostage the first time they fought and even then the only thing Una did was a judo throw. As for Ultra Boy, all throughout Val's history, he's been shown to react to people faster than he was, so it's not really PIS when his high-end showings far outweigh his low-ends. Val was able to judo toss a possessed, bloodlusted M'onel(who had tried to kill him with blasts of heat vision beforehand) who was blitzing him so fast that he ended up in the gravity well of a red sun that was out of the star system they were in(and Val aimed him in that direction ON PURPOSE). And are you seriously trying to tell me that a guy who can clear 5 meters of snow and ice off of a building that's been buried for years can't hurt Lucci? Really? "
No but I am saying he wont take him in one hit Lucci has taken hits that are harder then steel and faster then sound multiple times Val has been hurt buy shards of rock,metal and such, him reacting to something faster does not automatically mean he can react to any amount of speed what did that guy do fly at karate kid head on? I have only seen reaction speed not punching and running ect as seen in many fights when humans have punched him and almost beat him with attacks you can tell that all he has been doing is reading his opponents moves but he has never fought anyone on Lucci's level he still has too many attacks and way more experience then karate kid one blast from tekkai would most likely take him out, the guy has a arsenal of moves that would take karate kid out. Or one of his rankyaku that cut through steel would also do it. Soru+Tobu Shingan Bachi+ Shigan and Rankyaku or  Rokushiki Ougi Rokuougan= dead karate kid. Also he can use these moves as many times as he wants along with this move that could take karate kid out too.   Tekkai "Utsugi" (鉄塊 "空木", Iron Mass: "Empty Tree"): Used by Lucci. This form ofTekkai is used entirely as a counter, where the purpose isn't to absorb damage from the attack, but to transfer the shock of the attack back to the attacker, which can lead to broken bones in a normal human body.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel