Rob Lucci vs karate kid

Topic started by Jack_attack on Oct. 26, 2009. Last post by Tradog 4 years, 8 months ago.
Post by Jack_attack (71 posts) See mini bio Level 3

who wins?
Post by DJSNuva1 (3,347 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Karate Kid with or without cancer?
Post by Nerx (13,843 posts) See mini bio Level 12
@DJSNuva1: he had what?
@DJSNuva1 said:
"Karate Kid with or without cancer? "

lol without
@Jack_attack: We need a speed feat from KK
@Nerx said:
" @Jack_attack: We need a speed feat from KK "

punks a daximite (peoplewho are like superman) 

is able to dodge mon-el (another daximite with superman DNA)
@Jack_attack: Basic Aikido i see, using the opponents skill against them... wbt defense? can he take as much as he can dish out?
@Nerx said:
" @Jack_attack: Basic Aikido i see, using the opponents skill against them... wbt defense? can he take as much as he can dish out? "

lol sorry but thats a little harder since he almost NEVER gets hit, the best i can do is showing him kicking a meteor when it was coming full force at him. 

@Jack_attack: That was by ki and stress points right? The meteor seems boulder sized though
@Nerx said:
" @Jack_attack: That was by ki and stress points right? The meteor seems boulder sized though "
like i said it's hard, i know that he's taken hits from supermen like beings before and got up, just can't find the pics.
@Jack_attack: has he fought other martial artists, wbt kid nemesis?
@Nerx said:

" @Jack_attack: has he fought other martial artists, wbt kid nemesis? "

KK fight kid to almost a stand still (not sure if kid wins or loses that fight, i think he wins.) 

another little fight.

@Jack_attack: The fight with Lucci would be somewhat similar then... KK will have to exert his body
@Nerx said:
" @Jack_attack: The fight with Lucci would be somewhat similar then... KK will have to exert his body "
i am kinda leaning to KK myself,, i mean with one punch the guy can destroy a huge iceberg like nothin and has the skills and speed to keep up with lucci even if he goes devil fruit
@Jack_attack:The thing with comics is they should take KK's advice, remember when the told superboy ... almost every super powered thing in Anime/Manga can fight good 

I lean on lucci though

Off topic: check this out , superman rarely -kicks-

Why does he never use Horu Kano?

Seriously dude
 Seriously dude
@Nerx said:
"@Jack_attack:The thing with comics is they should take KK's advice, remember when the told superboy ... almost every super powered thing in Anime/Manga can fight good 

I lean on lucci though

Off topic: check this out , superman rarely -kicks-

Seriously dude
Seriously dude
"
oh wow........................................................... 
also he has used it a couple of times, just DC does not like doing it since people go ''WTF superman should not know H2H thats cheap!!!!'' etc etc but he did use them in this comic 

Post by Tradog (535 posts) See mini bio Level 7
@Jack_attack said:
" @Nerx said:
" @Jack_attack: That was by ki and stress points right? The meteor seems boulder sized though "
like i said it's hard, i know that he's taken hits from supermen like beings before and got up, just can't find the pics. "
Tekkai,   Rokushiki spam he killed 500 soldiers with this move not to mention years more of experience in killing did you see what it took just to knock the guy out?
@Tradog said:
" @Jack_attack said:
" @Nerx said:
like i said it's hard, i know that he's taken hits from supermen like beings before and got up, just can't find the pics. "
Tekkai,   Rokushiki spam he killed 500 soldiers with this move not to mention years more of experience in killing did you see what it took just to knock the guy out? "
i did and did you know that not even a superman level punch has KOed KK
Post by Tradog (535 posts) See mini bio Level 7
@Jack_attack said:
" @Tradog said:
" @Jack_attack said:
" @Nerx said:
Tekkai,   Rokushiki spam he killed 500 soldiers with this move not to mention years more of experience in killing did you see what it took just to knock the guy out? "
i did and did you know that not even a superman level punch has KOed KK "
Unless superman was trying to hit him and was going full strength I don't think that means much even so Rokushiki kills him in one hit.
@Tradog said:
" @Jack_attack said:
" @Tradog said:
" @Jack_attack said:
" @Nerx said:
i did and did you know that not even a superman level punch has KOed KK "
Unless superman was trying to hit him and was going full strength I don't think that means much even so Rokushiki kills him in one hit. "
i never said it was superman i said superman level punch and yes he was going all out, and this guy is fast enough to dodge light speed people so what makes you think he won't dodge.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel