Rob Lucci (One Piece) vs Rock Lee (Naruto shippuuden)

Topic started by Tradog on Oct. 19, 2009. Last post by Nerx 4 years, 12 months ago.
Post by Tradog (535 posts) See mini bio Level 7
 Rules:
1.Lucci has access to his forms and all abilities.  
2.Rock lee starts with weights off 
3.Bloodlust on 
4.battle takes place at chuunin exams stadium 

VS. 

Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
tekkai spam, repeated shigan
Post by sinister_noob_incarnate (474 posts) See mini bio Level 3
not to bad of a battle i must say. i might actually have to think about this
@sinister_noob_incarnate said:
" not to bad of a battle i must say. i might actually have to think about this "
Thanks I try ^^
@Tradog said:
" @sinister_noob_incarnate said:
" not to bad of a battle i must say. i might actually have to think about this "
Thanks I try ^^ "
well you do made some good battle like that guyver

with lee in 5th gate, and lucci in his best form are about equal in strength, speed slightly in Rob's favor. 

I'll go with Lucci on this one, he seems to have energy attacks, and if he got lee with that weird attack (forgot name) he's done for. if not, lucci just has to wait till lee's form runs out, then he's still dead.

i gots to say, it would a hell of a battle to see. but Lucci would win in the end.

@sinister_noob_incarnate said:
"

with lee in 5th gate, and lucci in his best form are about equal in strength, speed slightly in Rob's favor. 

I'll go with Lucci on this one, he seems to have energy attacks, and if he got lee with that weird attack (forgot name) he's done for. if not, lucci just has to wait till lee's form runs out, then he's still dead.

i gots to say, it would a hell of a battle to see. but Lucci would win in the end.

"
what energy attack? athe cp 9 can do shunpo, have the equivalent to hierro and also in offensive they got shingan and that sword feet attack
Post by KingOfSnipers (435 posts) See mini bio Level 11

He's talking about that machine gun-like Shigan attack that Lucci spams while in his bulky leopard form.  

Lucci rapes, BTW. He could kill Lee with a single Shigan or Rankyaku. Throw in Rokugan and it's downright unholy.
Post by Klandicar (104 posts) See mini bio Level 1
I don't think Lee would have the firepower to take down Lucci due to tekkai.  To make it worse, Lucci outclasses him in speed and power.  Knocking around Gaara is one thing (who is relatively slow), but Lucci was smacking around Luffy a bit.   Lucci was > Gear 2 by a little, only lost due to Luffy spazzing out at the end there.  Luffy has feats such as busting a city block (vs. crocodile) so Lucci being able to tank hits from a stronger version of Luffy who busted the city block...its compelling evidence that this is a stomp for Lucci.  Plus he tanked the "arm of the giant"...I think that would one shot Lee if it hit.
@KingOfSnipers said:
" He's talking about that machine gun-like Shigan attack that Lucci spams while in his bulky leopard form.   Lucci rapes, BTW. He could kill Lee with a single Shigan or Rankyaku. Throw in Rokugan and it's downright unholy. "
well shigan is actually finger, just finger

nobody will argue for lee, i know someone who would
@cfatalis said:
" @KingOfSnipers said:
" He's talking about that machine gun-like Shigan attack that Lucci spams while in his bulky leopard form.   Lucci rapes, BTW. He could kill Lee with a single Shigan or Rankyaku. Throw in Rokugan and it's downright unholy. "
well shigan is actually finger, just finger  nobody will argue for lee, i know someone who would "
Who?
@Tradog said:
" @cfatalis said:
" @KingOfSnipers said:
well shigan is actually finger, just finger  nobody will argue for lee, i know someone who would "
Who? "
FLCl1 he argues rock lee can win against luffy last time
Post by FLCL1 (3,935 posts) See mini bio Level 7
@cfatalis:
i dont kno wat lucci can do but lee>luffy XP
@FLCL1 said:
" @cfatalis: i dont kno wat lucci can do but lee>luffy XP "
see?
Post by FLCL1 (3,935 posts) See mini bio Level 7
@cfatalis:
rock lee has way more agility than ANYONE on one piece power however one piece has this with out gates
@FLCL1 said:
" @cfatalis: rock lee has way more agility than ANYONE on one piece power however one piece has this with out gates "
well, after fighting gaara, i highly doubt that
Post by Nerx (13,843 posts) See mini bio Level 12
@FLCL1 said:
" @cfatalis: rock lee has way more agility than ANYONE on one piece power however one piece has this with out gates "
Not Borsalino, nope

@Nerx said:
" @FLCL1 said:
Not Borsalino, nope

"
the perfectly proven light speed
Post by Nerx (13,843 posts) See mini bio Level 12
@cfatalis: he is damn cool too

Akatsuki (full) w orochi versus Admirals and Shicibukai

is that a spite?
@Nerx: how on earth would people from naruto hit the"lightspeed pimp?"
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel