Rob Lucci (One Piece) vs. Nenji Hyuga (Naruto)

Topic started by Abomination on July 24, 2010. Last post by FalconC2 2 years, 3 months ago.
Post by Abomination (32 posts) See mini bio Level 3

One is a Government agent. And the other is a...Ninja. 

Discuss. 
Post by rein (5,465 posts) See mini bio Level 15
I believe your referring to Neji Hyuga unless i'm missing someone on the family tree.
Post by Abomination (32 posts) See mini bio Level 3
@rein said:
" I believe your referring to Neji Hyuga unless i'm missing someone on the family tree. "
My bad. Didn't see it there.
Post by hitsusatsu11 (10,725 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Neji 

More skilled 
Has the Byakugan for the field of vision 
Post by Crono11 (47 posts) See mini bio Level 9
In the way too often referenced, Pirates vs. Ninjas debate, I have always sided with the pirates. Ninjas, while awesome, get way more love then pirates, unjustly so, I might add.

As a pirate you get to rape and pillage. What do ninjas do? Assassinate? Pufffff Pirates do that way better by not being a pussy about it. 

Wait a minute....this guys isn't a pirate....Neji Hyuga wins it. 

(I've never watching One Piece or Naruto. Just an FYI)
Post by Yorozuya (16 posts) See mini bio Level 6
I think it determines on who gets the first shot, I'm more on Lucci on this one. After seeing the fight between Luffy and Lucci, Neji's feats doesn't stand up to Lucci's in terms of physical power.   

EDIT:
I don't think Neji stands a chance, Lucci survived Luffy's gear 3rd punch which destroyed the building they were in, and the effects of the punch literally didn't look like it phased him all that much.
Post by Destinyheroknight (10,171 posts) See mini bio Level 21

Neji wins here because he attacks inside not the outside
Post by Mortein (1,558 posts) See mini bio Level 9
@Destinyheroknight said:
" Neji wins here because he attacks inside not the outside "
same goes for Rob.
Post by godeater (2,041 posts) See mini bio Level 11
yeah  am for  neji on this hes last years number  1 rookie:O
Post by Nerx (13,843 posts) See mini bio Level 12
Lucci unless neji is shown breaking armor with those fingers of his
Post by Yorozuya (16 posts) See mini bio Level 6
Considering the fact that Lucci is the only character in the entire OP series to bring Luffy which is nearly immune to physical force because of his rubber body to the brink of death through pure physical force? Neji is out of his league on this one.
Post by One_Piece_God (540 posts) See mini bio Level 8

Neji?? -_- lol

Lucci 1 shots him via shigan to the neck

Post by ohgodwhy (1,500 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Easy win for Lucci, I'm quite surprised anyone would choose Neji here based on Neji's feats, or lack of feats I should say. The speed and strength difference is too much.

Post by taichokage (12,636 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Online Now
Lucci would win with ease unless current Neji is many times stronger. Lucci has much greater feats in strength, speed, durability, and distance attacks.
Post by othus12 (6,313 posts) See mini bio Level 12
Online Now

lucci wins easily, he is faster and has ranged attacks, he can spam rankyaku until nejis rotation fades and then a rokougan to the face would end it.

Post by FalconC2 (349 posts) See mini bio Level 9

I do not know who this "Nenji" is, but I'm assuming he is Neji's evil and better looking twin. Does he have a goatee?

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel