Rikudou Sennin vs Aizen

Topic started by MisterShin on Sept. 16, 2010. Last post by othus12 2 years, 8 months ago.
Post by MisterShin (2,127 posts) See mini bio Level 14
Enjoy :)
Post by Newdeath (18,555 posts) See mini bio Level 19
From what I've learned from both characters, Aizen would be the victor of a battle between the two. I don't think other characters should be used in battles against The Sage Of The Six Paths, we haven't seen him in battle yet and we can merely speculate. And although I am picking Aizen as the victor, a proper winner cannot be determined because we do not know The Sage's full capabilities and once we do, we might be surprised with his power.

ND
Post by KaosAngel (199 posts) See mini bio Level 12
Don't be dumb, Aizen wins.
Post by hitsusatsu11 (10,747 posts) See mini bio Level 20
From what they just revealed about Rikudo, and by the fact that Aizen is crumbling against the only real challenge he ever faced, I go with Rikudo.  

Rikudo can use inzangi to create things, and has the juubi in him.
Post by BattleHeiz (5,765 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@hitsusatsu11: And what about spiritual pressure and his shikai?
Post by DevilMayhem666 (261 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Not enough  is known about Rikudou Sennin beside creating the moon and being a low level reality warper. 

With that said I think this thread should be closed.=/
Post by THE_ONE_ABOVE_ALL (250 posts) See mini bio Level 6
 And what about spiritual pressure and his shikai? 
i saw something like that from narutoverse at the early chapter of the manga (the chunnin exam) when a team of anbu use some kind of spiritual pressure against those gigantic lions in order to save anku!! 
even aizen dont stand a chance against the kyubi (nine tails) on a rampage!!!

@battleheiz: I think Rikudo would have enough Spiritual Chakra to prevent the crush, and the Shikai is just like a powerful genjutsu, Rikudo could likely break it, or counter with his own illusion. And little good Aizens shikai is doing now against Ichigo. 
Post by narutogeass (94 posts) See mini bio Level 4
wtf is this rikudo made the moon and made ten tails then made it his bitch he shit stomps aizen and his verse
Currently my assumption for 3 strongest in the HST would go Rikudo Senin, Ichigo, Aizen.
Post by tronboy (425 posts) See mini bio Level 9
sennin wns
Post by othus12 (8,038 posts) See mini bio Level 13

rikudo wins, he created the moon,is the jinchuriki of the ten tails,owns the rinnengan and has access to practically any justu ever created.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel