Rikudou Madara Uchiha Vs Sosuke aizen

Topic started by OfficialRikudouSennin on March 27, 2014. Last post by Dream 5 months, 3 weeks ago.
Post by taichokage (13,396 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Lol. Just saying it's Kubo's turn to pull out the stops.
Post by Malevolent (9 posts) See mini bio Level 5

@zAVATARLEGENDz said:

@Malevolent said:

@zAVATARLEGENDz: Dc isn't everything, but I don't think Bleach has enough hax and speed to counteract the larger dc of Naruto.

And this guy above is on some back to the future type shit, son we live in the present, here and now, no reason to talk about the future power levels of a series on a battle thread ffs.

Their flight alone would be a good counteract for their dc. And bleach characters do have enough hax. There is alot of hax in bleach. The sternritter are hax enough alone.

Juubis jins have the ability to fly, as do number of Naruto characters. And meh, a mindless Zaraki is fighting decently against this so called haxed kid, so he ain't shit along with the rest of his brethren.

Post by Jgames (206 posts) See mini bio Level 9

@Malevolent said:

@taichokage said:

I think you missed the teleport part. Hougyoku Aizen not only is fast but has actual teleportation. Also Yamaji being more powerful than Komamura is almost irrelevant to durability. Did you forget that Dangai Joue turns the body into Reishii and temporarily renders them invulnerable and immortal to physical damage? Also Yama did tank a city buster. In fact it was several times over and it was point blank. He absorbed most of the impact into his body deliberately to shield everyone. Also Baraggan and Gremmy still stand and there's a case for Haschwald too. And Juubito isn't even halfway to soloing OP. there's no proof whatsoever Juubito is above Roger anyway so I dont know why you'd state that as if there were proof. He lost to Sasuke and Naruto with minor assistance. He's not even on the radar for soloing OP or Bleach.

Durability in bleach is for the most part correlated with strength, but be my guest if you think Komamura can survive country level tbb as there is nothing of that level in bleach so far. Notice on the scan of your friend below your post, the word was small town, karakura town isn't a large city, so at most (and I am being very generous here) the attack was island level, which has been surpassed in Naruto before. Please son, Juubito only lost because of plot and his weakened resolve as he had the sword powered by his inner self and feeling, which was shattered because of talk no jutsu and plot , if you had actually read the manga then you would have known that it was not a black and white win.

Bleach for the most part is the weakest series in big 3 bar none, though it's gaining a bit of hax as of late, but still they'd lose to op verse and narutoverse.

@luthluth: So what if he has island level durability? It's still below the attack power displayed by the Juubi. I mean Kurama was island level by himself and juubi/juubito/juudara are all far above that.

Btw, Jotaro is one bad ass mtf, JJBA FTW! lol

I know I am going to regret this, but how the hell is his tbb continent lv, just curious why you think that.

Post by luthluth (1,287 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@Jgames: Its because people are wanking the hell out of it. Multiple TBB would be country level but not one.

Post by yellow_king (18 posts) See mini bio Level 6

@Jgames said:

@Malevolent said:

@taichokage said:

I think you missed the teleport part. Hougyoku Aizen not only is fast but has actual teleportation. Also Yamaji being more powerful than Komamura is almost irrelevant to durability. Did you forget that Dangai Joue turns the body into Reishii and temporarily renders them invulnerable and immortal to physical damage? Also Yama did tank a city buster. In fact it was several times over and it was point blank. He absorbed most of the impact into his body deliberately to shield everyone. Also Baraggan and Gremmy still stand and there's a case for Haschwald too. And Juubito isn't even halfway to soloing OP. there's no proof whatsoever Juubito is above Roger anyway so I dont know why you'd state that as if there were proof. He lost to Sasuke and Naruto with minor assistance. He's not even on the radar for soloing OP or Bleach.

Durability in bleach is for the most part correlated with strength, but be my guest if you think Komamura can survive country level tbb as there is nothing of that level in bleach so far. Notice on the scan of your friend below your post, the word was small town, karakura town isn't a large city, so at most (and I am being very generous here) the attack was island level, which has been surpassed in Naruto before. Please son, Juubito only lost because of plot and his weakened resolve as he had the sword powered by his inner self and feeling, which was shattered because of talk no jutsu and plot , if you had actually read the manga then you would have known that it was not a black and white win.

Bleach for the most part is the weakest series in big 3 bar none, though it's gaining a bit of hax as of late, but still they'd lose to op verse and narutoverse.

@luthluth: So what if he has island level durability? It's still below the attack power displayed by the Juubi. I mean Kurama was island level by himself and juubi/juubito/juudara are all far above that.

I know I am going to regret this, but how the hell is his tbb continent lv, just curious why you think that.

Because Juubi's cone TBB did this much damage. Juubito can pull off 4 of those and each one of them is literally 1000x bigger than the Juubi's cone tbb.

Post by Jgames (206 posts) See mini bio Level 9

@yellow_king: That's no where near continent, granted multimountain is still impressive, and yes that all it is since you can clearly see mountains being destroy and thats it

@yellow_king: Where is the proof that Juubitos TBB are 1000 times bigger than the juubi. I hope your not pulling that out of the ass

The average mountain size in Naruto is small. Some people down play Dangai Ichigo saying its small for a mountain, when Kurama can stand right next to some of them and be almost the same size. When Juubi fired. Tbb, it was noted to have destroyed a city. Continent DC, Mach 23,000 and what not are gross exaggerations.
Post by Malevolent (9 posts) See mini bio Level 5

@Jgames said:

@Malevolent said:

@taichokage said:

The girl in your ava must have stolen your glasses when reading my post, find me where I said continent level? In any case the incomplete Juubi with 1-7 tailed beasts is country level, but does it really matter? No bleach character can dodge a continent or even country level attacks that travel at sub relativistic speeds, the damage would be too widespread and the speed too great, so the argument is mute either way you go. Baraggan can try to rot it, but it's too big, Byakuya can try to use his pink sakura, but it's it too weak and feminine, Zaraki can go bankai, and die the next second, Ichigo can try to use plot armor, but no one has better plot armor than Naruto, Rukia can try to show her tits, but her tits aren't big enough. All is useless under overwhelming power.

Post by 321zigzag1 (650 posts) See mini bio Level 9

@taichokage said:

The average mountain size in Naruto is small. Some people down play Dangai Ichigo saying its small for a mountain, when Kurama can stand right next to some of them and be almost the same size.

No that's just shonen manga in general especially with the HST. Size inconsistency has its useful arguments for example lets say we are comparing islands. Because its obvious islands have much more of a varied size and distance.

Mountains on the other hand are sort of a different matter so we have to be much more careful about it. Also Konoha mountain was small not the standard ones in Narutoverse.

Even when Madara had Kurama cut through the mountains, Kurama was relatively close in size to those mountains as well. They couldn't have been more than a few hundred meters tall. True though, across the HST, mountains tend to be small. I'm no saying this is exclusive to Naruto. The mountain Ichigo vaped was small too. I'm just saying because they tend to be so small, country level is too generous let alone continent level for most any HST character scaled to such levels not just Juubito.

@taichokage said:

Even when Madara had Kurama cut through the mountains, Kurama was relatively close in size to those mountains as well. They couldn't have been more than a few hundred meters tall. True though, across the HST, mountains tend to be small. I'm no saying this is exclusive to Naruto.

Well Kyuubi in actual size we do know was quite bigger. The ones we see now are just yin or yang chakra versions which are smaller. Also Bijuu sizes are also inconsistent look at Hachibi in the Tobi fight where Gai and Kakashi were.

For the sake of debate mountain I notice, tends to be more of a normative view amongst authors.

@taichokage said:

The mountain Ichigo vaped was small too. I'm just saying because they tend to be so small, country level is too generous let alone continent level for most any HST character scaled to such levels not just Juubito.

Well I am not going to say continental level either simply because Madara in Rikudo Mode has barely shown anything.

I do see where Juubito being small country may come from.

The argument is exclusively based on scaling from Rikudo Sennin creating the moon on his death bed.. So in theory their continental argument could be correct but we don't have the technical feats yet.

Unless the giant conical bijuu bomb explosions on the land can be better explained as continents maybe then that's that.

Right now though Rikudo Madara barely showed anything. RInnegan Madara with just Sage Mode sort of lived to his hype, but not his jinchuriki form.

That sounds fair to me. For the record, I'm not trying to lowball Jubito. At the end of the day he can still outdo Aizen in DC.

@taichokage said:

That sounds fair to me. For the record, I'm not trying to lowball Jubito. At the end of the day he can still outdo Aizen in DC.

Perfect Susanoo slash gets thrown in there for DC comparison.

@Jgames said:

@yellow_king: That's no where near continent, granted multimountain is still impressive, and yes that all it is since you can clearly see mountains being destroy and thats it

lmao @ only multimountain. The peak of that blast is almost entering the thermosphere and it's only multi-mountain? You can literally see the curvature of the planet. And can you read? I said Juubito's TBB which are 1000x larger than the Juubi's cone shaped one are continent level. Juubito can fire four of those simultaneously each one being 1000X larger than Juubi's cone shaped one. So how is it not continent level?@taichokage said:

Even when Madara had Kurama cut through the mountains, Kurama was relatively close in size to those mountains as well. They couldn't have been more than a few hundred meters tall. True though, across the HST, mountains tend to be small. I'm no saying this is exclusive to Naruto. The mountain Ichigo vaped was small too. I'm just saying because they tend to be so small, country level is too generous let alone continent level for most any HST character scaled to such levels not just Juubito.

@yellow_king: Where is the proof that Juubitos TBB are 1000 times bigger than the juubi. I hope your not pulling that out of the ass

Chapter 630 page 9 you can see that in Juubi's flower form its TBB dwarfs Juubi himself. Juubito can summon four of those.

@taichokage said:

Kurama in his prime was well over 200 meters tall and he is still quite a bit smaller than the mountains he cut against Hashirama.

@yellow_king: I think you got the wrong chapter, see chapter 63, page 9.

Post by takashichea (12,418 posts) See mini bio Level 25

@luthluth:

Have to edit your manga scan and remove link to pirated site. You can always use your user gallery, so you can avoid these problems easily. Then, you just link to the image in your gallery.

Edit:

@yellow_king:

You also uploaded manga with a pirated watermark. You have to clean them as well.

Post by Dream (7,681 posts) See mini bio Level 21
Online Now

Looks like we're very close to 100 posts here. If anyone wants to continue discussion in this thread for another 100 posts, feel free to PM me or Sonata and we will come to a vote in the Over the Limit thread.

Otherwise for now, I'm locking this up.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel