Ridoku Sennin Naruto Vs Whitebeard Vs Current Kenpachi

Topic started by Ikki_Minami_ on June 6, 2014. Last post by GIRUGAMESH 5 months, 2 weeks ago.
Post by Ikki_Minami_ (1,063 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Ridoku Sennin Naruto Vs Whitebeard Vs Current Kenpachi

Rules

Scenario 1: In character

Scenario 2: bloodlusted

- No holding back

- All serious

- No prep

- No morality

- Win by death

Post by Low (1,381 posts) See mini bio Level 11

WhiteBeard is fodder here. Naruto can gudou dama him from existence. The same for Kenpachi. 2-3 Rasenshuriken BB style from Naruto will vapor Kenpachi. Or he can just gudou dama.

Post by SMXLR8 (7,547 posts) See mini bio Level 16

yeah naruto would win here

Post by taichokage (14,823 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Online Now
Naruto > Zaraki > Whitebeard. And the possibility of the former two getting stronger is likely whereas Whitebeard is not. Either way Whitebeard is the first to go. Then Zaraki.
Post by phantomrant (1,444 posts) See mini bio Level 10

WB gets blitzed or one-shotted beyon his monstrous endurance.

Between Zaraki and Naruto, Naruto can throw 6 Rasen-Shuriken Bijuudamas all at once at Zaraki, and if that doesn't cut it, then he can just run circles around him and hit him with his Omnyoten staff and balls.

Post by GeneralVan (2,214 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@taichokage said:

Naruto > Zaraki > Whitebeard. And the possibility of the former two getting stronger is likely whereas Whitebeard is not. Either way Whitebeard is the first to go. Then Zaraki.

This.

But if it was who was the most GAR than it would be reversed.

Post by luthluth (1,507 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Whitebeard is irrelevant here and will get reduced to elements on the periodic table by the magnificent and thunderous clash of Kenpachi and Naruto. Soon after Kenpachi joins Whitebeard.

Post by Dream (8,122 posts) See mini bio Level 21

Whitebeard gets offed first. After that, Zaraki will be gone afterward as Naruto's massive arsenal of abilities would be too overwhelming for him to fend against.

Post by hitsusatsu11 (10,747 posts) See mini bio Level 20

How the tables have turned from a couple of years ago.

The concensus in this thread is correct. Naruto> Zaraki>>>>>>>> WB

Post by Low (1,381 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@hitsusatsu11 said:

Yeah, I remember the days when it was Naruto who was fodder HST.

Post by nishi99 (1,861 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Naruto easily wins this.

Post by LHWKnight (2,791 posts) See mini bio Level 12

Naruto kills Zenpachi for killing Yachiru Unohana (Still angry) and then Kills Whitebeard by black balls to the face.

Post by Jinbeifan1 (3,423 posts) See mini bio Level 14

I hope Prime Beard is shown, that would probably be the only way to redeem his strength :P But most likely not, so as everyone says it's Naruto, Kenny then WB

Post by cosmicdude (451 posts) See mini bio Level 9

@Low said:

@hitsusatsu11 said:

Yeah, I remember the days when it was Naruto who was fodder HST.

Yeah, i remember that in some forums it was a rule that Naruto cannot win in a battle.

Post by GeneralVan (2,214 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Prime Whitebeard would stomp since he can beat Galactus according to trolls on the OBD and the lounge forums.

Post by 5th (1,336 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@GeneralVan said:

Prime Whitebeard would stomp since he can beat Galactus according to trolls on the OBD and the lounge forums.

Post by luthluth (1,507 posts) See mini bio Level 11

I miss the good old days of the One Piece bias/wank

Post by MasterAsia (106 posts) See mini bio Level 6

@luthluth: I about died XD. Though really is a shame we will likely never see the full potential of White Beard. I would give this fight to Naruto only because we have never seen Whitebeard bloodlusted with no regards for his crew or life in general quaking it to his max.It was implied that Whitebeard could destroy the world by Sengoku, but the closest we might get is if Blackbeard says yolo in his fight against Luffy and pulls a Frieza.This planet will be quaked to death in five eps.

Post by GIRUGAMESH (2,226 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@luthluth: hahaha yeah.

Whitebeard is stated to be a threat to the world = Whitebeard confirmed for planet buster+.

Post by MasterAsia (106 posts) See mini bio Level 6

@GIRUGAMESH: lol XD lets not rule anything out. Whitebeard>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>SSG Goku.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel