Ridoku Sennin Naruto, Rinnegan Sasuke Vs Mellow Cola Toriko,Zebra

Topic started by Ikki_Minami_ on May 17, 2014. Last post by All_StarSupes 3 months, 1 week ago.
Post by Ikki_Minami_ (1,011 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Ridoku Sennin Naruto and True Rinnegan Sasuke Vs Mellow Cola Arc Toriko and Zebra

Rules

Scenario 1: In character

Scenario 2: bloodlusted

- No holding back

- All serious

- No prep

- No morality

- Win by death

Post by akronawol17 (502 posts) See mini bio Level 9
I actually think current Naruto could beat this Toriko IMO. Not sure about Zebra, but IIRC he's only a little stronger then Toriko at that point isn't he? In that case I think the ninjas might take this mid difficulty.
Post by Jinbeifan1 (3,273 posts) See mini bio Level 14

Zebra blows them away :P but in all seriousness, I wouldn't be surprised if Zebra and Toriko lost here, this is a one of their far weaker times after all. Power wise, Zebra matches them both, but speed is still a factor. Toriko didn't show much to this point in destructive power yet, although he was still around Zebra. I'd say with superior speed, naruto and sasuke sadly will most likely win. Four Beast arc though, both solo and stomp hard XD

Post by luthluth (1,263 posts) See mini bio Level 11

I have to give it to Naruto and Sasuke

Post by Jinbeifan1 (3,273 posts) See mini bio Level 14

@luthluth: Although, if Zebra does let out a Death Sound, I think they both die :P

Post by othus12 (6,683 posts) See mini bio Level 13

hmmmmm idk. toriko's attacks at this point have more potency than zebura's voice missile so 1 knife could chop naruto in half, thunder noise also seems like a problem for them.

for hype reasons im gonna stick with naruto and sasuke on this one. i think they will only keep getting stronger and stronger. the bijuu dama rasen shuriken was quite impressive IMO.

Post by waybig1010101 (3,058 posts) See mini bio Level 14

damn the speed advantage might be the deciding factor here. I don't remember too many speed feats for toriko and Zebra before the 4 beasts.

Post by taichokage (12,988 posts) See mini bio Level 20
I actually might go for the shinobii here, but Zebra still tumps them in DC and both Toriko and Zebra trump in strength. But I dont think they were faster at this point and team Naruto have the capacity to kill them.
Post by akronawol17 (502 posts) See mini bio Level 9
I think Naruto actually has DC on this Zebra too. His cutting the giant tree and destroying multiple chibaku tensie are really impressive, and I can't think of anything that mellow cola arc Zebra has done that's over these.
Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,899 posts) See mini bio Level 15

Toriko and Zebra lose here. Sure Zebra is powerful enough, but they lack the feats in this arc to compete all around with these two.

Post by 5th (1,241 posts) See mini bio Level 10

I think Naruto and Sasuke are at country level, Naruto's Lava Rasen Shuriken sliced the God Tree that dwarfed mountains, and that was in base.

@5th:

you can tell he was in sage mode and using some of the nine tails power here by looking at his eyes plus the name of the move includes sage in its name, this isn't really base, but when you compare this to what he does next

which he does effortlessly than yeah i wouldn't be surprise if he is country level now.

Edit sorry i forgot the watermarks hang on

@waybig1010101: I just call it base because he doesn't have the Rikudou's chakra cloak on.

@5th: ok my bad :P

Post by WorldEater (276 posts) See mini bio Level 8
Ridoku?

Just felt like throwing this out there.

@5th: can you please send me the link to this because the words are too small to read for me.

@waybig1010101:

http://media.animevice.com/uploads/3/33623/757672-25.png

@5th: thank you

Post by othus12 (6,683 posts) See mini bio Level 13

madara low country level? i agree.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel