Revy, Eda & Roberta vs Rushuna Tendo

Topic started by Sonata on Aug. 7, 2009. Last post by cfatalis 5 years ago.
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
but this was revy, robertta, and eda and you know on every shooting anime, no lackey can't shoot any threat to the protagonist
Post by Sonata (35,314 posts) See mini bio Level 20
True but it was the way she did it was impressive she was surrounded and had no cover and took them all out, with just a six shooter revolver.
 6:00 mark on the first vid, then the rest is in the second vid  

hmm yeah, she can be compared to red eyes's grahalt, the invincible soldier, he took out 40 powered suit guys with only assault rifle and handgun, and he didn't even get hit
but she have special ammo right, did she use them?
She used normal bullets in the fight I posted, but she does have armor piercing and Underwater bullets.
wow, that sure is something, but yeah, i would have to think this is just too hard decide
Post by AgentJ (1,545 posts) See mini bio Level 13
I've read all of Grenadier and the first 7 volumes of Black Lagoon, and I have a hard time seeing Rushuna standing up to all three of those opponents. i'td be a fair fight if she took on one, but I dont see her winning this fight. 
Well they are fighting in an opening field, I think the person with the faster draw would probably win this.
you mean first hit did this, but the trio has 3 chance of hitting rushuna, while rushuna must shot three times, and i doubt they will gather closely
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel