Renji vs Sinbad

Topic started by othus12 on Jan. 21, 2014. Last post by Nerx 7 months, 3 weeks ago.
Post by othus12 (6,815 posts) See mini bio Level 13

vs

start 100 meters away

in character

fight here

Post by taichokage (13,241 posts) See mini bio Level 20
I think Renji has the clear strength and physical advantage, but Sinbad clearly dominates in the Energy powers. Maybe Renji could blitz? Idk. This is actually a rough one to call. I might even be inclined to say Sinbad since he has unseen vessels left. Really could see it either way.
Post by LHWKnight (2,733 posts) See mini bio Level 12

Theme Decisive battle

Lol. I'm loving this theme trend.
Post by Kurohige (3,718 posts) See mini bio Level 19

Can we just make a Renji battle gauntlet at this point XD he is in at least 2 battles a day.

Post by waybig1010101 (3,211 posts) See mini bio Level 14
@LHWKnight said:

Theme Decisive battle

@taichokage said:

this  
@Kurohige said:

Can we just make a Renji battle gauntlet at this point XD he is in at least 2 battles a day.

YES. do you plan on making one?  
He still doesn't reoccur as often as Goku or Naruto on average.

@waybig1010101: Nah, I haven't seen enough of current Renji to gauge him fairly against other fighters, you or somebody else more knowledgeable should do it.

Post by hitsusatsu11 (10,747 posts) See mini bio Level 20

@Kurohige: I think he should 're name the site renjivice.

Post by Low (1,372 posts) See mini bio Level 11

that stupid looking equip of Sindbad for the ownage. If not, this is Renjis game

@hitsusatsu11 said:

@Kurohige: I think he should 're name the site renjivice.

LOL!!!!  

man so many good ideas in this thread 

@Kurohige: i would but i want to wait for the next chapter hopefully we can get more from Renji, but if not maybe i'll make one with a one piece gauntlet 

@hitsusatsu11: I know, right? I guess it's because he isn't a jobber character anymore and got a sudden and very considerable power-up. The same thing happened when Madara appeared with the meteor feat, Blackbeard when he got the Gura gura no mi, and any Toriko character after mount Turtle.

@Kurohige: well i supose its good that bleach isn't going the dragonball route and turning renji into yamucha like I thought he was destined to.

@hitsusatsu11: Yeah but honestly, Yamcha is considered the protojobber but he really wasn't one. To be a jobber you have to have credibility in the first place, he was loser gag character with a fear of women from the beginning and I am reasonably certain he never won a single fight.

Chad is the Yamcha.
Post by othus12 (6,815 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@taichokage said:

me too!

@Kurohige: ya aside from temporary besting goku at the very beginning he never did well at all. He never made it to the semi finals of any tournament, he was killed by a saibaman, and almost literally raped by dr. gero lmfao. At least he beat recome in filler I guess.

@hitsusatsu11: Yeah but there is hope since there is apparently a new Dragon ball series coming out that will be covering the other universes, maybe he can do something then. But then again, DB and DBZ doesn't follow typical shonen where every hero gets a chance to shine via a one on one fight. The closest I can think of is Tien Vs Cell but even then that put Tien extremely high on the popularity polls on the forums and gave him lots of credibility as a character, at least form the humans. Sometimes I wish we got some stuff like in the Fan-made other universe manga where they had awesome battles like Nail vs recoom and stuff like that.

Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,938 posts) See mini bio Level 15
I noticed that is a problem is a lot of Shonen past and present. The main characters get too much spotlight while everyone else loses all the time.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel