Renji & Byakuya Vs Zoro & Mihawk

Topic started by One_Piece_God on Aug. 25, 2012. Last post by dwade 2 years, 3 months ago.
Post by One_Piece_God (569 posts) See mini bio Level 8

Both Teams At Peak

No Prep

Moral On

No Knowledge

No Reiatsu Crush (Even Though I Doubt That Would Work)

OP Characters Are Able To See Bleach Characters

Location - Typical DBZ Desolate Area

Post by eddz99 (2,656 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Byakuya's blossoms may not be fast enough to catch up like when ichigo went bankai... as for renji, his dragon can be cut to pieces..|

Team 2 wins :D

Post by CerberusPrime3k (299 posts) See mini bio Level 8

@eddz99 said:

Byakuya's blossoms may not be fast enough to catch up like when goku went bankai... as for renji, his dragon can be cut to pieces..|

What? Goku can go Bankai??

Post by taichokage (15,318 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Lol, why does Goku need a bankai when he has something much better? Anyway, Senbonzakura not keep up with these guys? It could even catch Ichigo. Surely it could catch them. And Renji's bankai has been broken to pieces, but the beauty of it is that it reconstructs itself. Team 2 ftw. In strict swordsmanship team one takes it but team bleach FLIES, have much more versatile weapons, Byakuya has master level kido, and super speed techniques like utsusemi, their bankai are massive and practically unavoidable. The only area that team OP might be superior in is brute strength and that is arguable after Renji's bare arm block against Jackie in the fullbring arc (although I think that Renji might be physically stronger than Byakuya so that may not apply to them both.)
Post by YouFinished (1,036 posts) See mini bio Level 9
Renji really isn't a factor here he could taken out by any serious attack. Byakuya on the other hand might proved to be more difficult to deal with if he plays his cards right. But with the speed, stamina, and precog advantage team OP has plus superior swordsmanship they're taken it. Either Mihawk or Zoro should be able to solo.
Post by SMXLR8 (7,710 posts) See mini bio Level 16
Online Now

@YouFinished: solo? you got to be joking it woud not be that easy

Post by SpeedForceSpider (5,084 posts) See mini bio Level 15

You really must be joking. No one on Team OP is gonna solo let alone win as a team.

I see Team Bleach winning with difficulty.

@SMXLR8: Why not? Renji doesn't even have the feats nor can you powerscale him to even compete with any preskip Monster Trio. And  Zoro outclasses Byakuya in every category not to mention precog to boot.
Post by DBZ_universe (15,885 posts) See mini bio Level 17

@eddz99 said:

Byakuya's blossoms may not be fast enough to catch up like when goku went bankai... as for renji, his dragon can be cut to pieces..|

LOL!! Goku has a Bankai??

I imagine how his magic pole would transform! lol

Post by DBZ_universe (15,885 posts) See mini bio Level 17

For this battle Bleach team takes it...

@SpeedForceSpider said:

You really must be joking. No one on Team OP is gonna solo let alone win as a team.

Explain how team 1 wins or how Renji is even a factor.

@YouFinished said:

@SpeedForceSpider said:

Explain how team 1 wins or how Renji is even a factor.

I can feel the anger in your reply but I'll give my reasons. Byakuya can use Bakudo 61 to seal Zoro and then slice him to ribbons. Or he uses senbonzakura and unleashes a hundred million blades at Zoro and end him.

Next it doen't matter if you think Renji is a factor he is at least a little help as they proceed to jump Mihawk and end him.

No matter how you feel Team Bleach can fly that is the deciding factor in this battle.

@SpeedForceSpider said: 

I can feel the anger in your reply but I'll give my reasons. Byakuya can use Bakudo 61 to seal Zoro and then slice him to ribbons. Or he uses senbonzakura and unleashes a hundred million blades at Zoro and end him.

Next it doen't matter if you think Renji is a factor he is at least a little help as they proceed to jump Mihawk and end him.

No matter how you feel Team Bleach can fly that is the deciding factor in this battle.

LOL, feel the anger? Bakudo 61 has never shown to contain someone as strong as Zoro and Zoro can defend against Senbonzakura just easily as Ichigo and has enough DC to deflect it or go right through it.  It's not that I "think" Renji isn't a factor, I know he isn't. He simply doesn't have the feats nor can you powerscale him. And whats it matter they can fly? They never utilize it tactically and a majority of the fights in Bleach are on the ground. Even so, both Zoro and Mihawk have ranged attacks, the speed advantage and precog. Also, jump Mihawk? His casual slashes are town busting and reach kilometers away. 

@YouFinished said:

@SpeedForceSpider said:

LOL, feel the anger? Bakudo 61 has never shown to contain someone as strong as Zoro and Zoro can defend against Senbonzakura just easily as Ichigo and has enough DC to deflect it or go right through it. It's not that I "think" Renji isn't a factor, I know he isn't. He simply doesn't have the feats nor can you powerscale him. And whats it matter they can fly? They never utilize it tactically and a majority of the fights in Bleach are on the ground. Even so, both Zoro and Mihawk have ranged attacks, the speed advantage and precog. Also, jump Mihawk? His casual slashes are town busting and reach kilometers away.

Just because you think Bakudo 61 has never sealed someone like Zoro doesn't mean it won't. And no you don't know it because your opinion doesn't count. Like I said they can fly and they will utilize it if they have to no matter what you say.

@SpeedForceSpider said: 

Just because you think Bakudo 61 has never sealed someone like Zoro doesn't mean it won't. And no you don't know it because your opinion doesn't count. Like I said they can fly and they will utilize it if they have to no matter what you say.

awesome debating 

@YouFinished said:

@SpeedForceSpider said:

awesome debating

Nice to know.

Post by phantomrant (1,498 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Mihawk swings dat sword

Post by One_Piece_God (569 posts) See mini bio Level 8

@YouFinished said:

awesome debating

Love the sarcasm lol

@One_Piece_God:  lol, How else are you supposed to respond to a primitive argument such as "Your opinion doesn't matter" and "Because I say so" in a debate where we rely on facts.

@YouFinished said:

@One_Piece_God: lol, How else are you supposed to respond to a primitive argument such as "Your opinion doesn't matter" and "Because I say so" in a debate where we rely on facts.

*Facepalm*

I never said because I said so, I said "like I said" to reference my eariler quote. Nice try because you have no counterargument so you whine instead.

Then you further dig a hole for yourself and say we rely on facts and all you made so far is pathetic claims such as:

Bakudo 61 has never shown to contain someone as strong as Zoro

Never did you prove me wrong with scans or such as the other users take the time to do. You need to learn how to properly debate instead of pointlessly keep posting whiny nonsense like "how else are you suppose to respond".

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel