Renamon VS Wolverine

Topic started by blackdemon on Jan. 24, 2014. Last post by takashichea 7 months, 2 weeks ago.
Post by blackdemon (710 posts) See mini bio Level 8

VS

Two popular, formidable, yellow laden characters go at it! Renamon from Digimon Tamers takes on Wolverine from Marvel Comics! There are two rounds to this fight, and both take place in rural Japan. Here are the rounds...

Round 1: Renamon VS Wolverine without Renamon Digi-volving

Round 2: Renamon VS Wolverine with Renamon Digi-volving to any form she wants

Who wins the first round? And who wins the second round?

Post by UltimateHero0406 (5,041 posts) See mini bio Level 16

R1 Wolverine

R2 Stalemate

Post by Saladking (909 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Wolverine takes both rounds. Renamon only has noteable speed feats but that's about it. Wolverine has tangled with faster people.

@Saladking: If she turns into a mega level digimon, hes not squat to her. But she still won't be able to put him down for good. Well, that's not entirely true. I'm not completely familiar with her arsenal but if there is a hax move in there, then Renamon could take it.

Post by Erik (128 posts) See mini bio Level 8

@UltimateHero0406: I disagree. Renamon's best shot is to digivolve into Kyubimon or Youkomon, but neither of those forms are so powerful to be able to suffer getting cut into pieces. Their best attacks are fire based. Wolverine is so used to fire, it's only a slight exaggeration to say he takes naps in it. I am assuming of course, this is Wolverine with his healing factor (as it's been removed recently). He is fast enough for her as he has low level super human speed (he is faster than Captain America, who is peak human). I'm not familiar with Renamon's srength feats but unless she is packing some serious power, she isn't going to hurt Wolverine via strength.

I see Wolverine coming out on top in both rounds if he is allowed his healing factor and durabilty granted by his adamantium skeleton.

Post by SMXLR8 (7,184 posts) See mini bio Level 16

@UltimateHero0406 said:

@Saladking: If she turns into a mega level digimon, hes not squat to her. But she still won't be able to put him down for good. Well, that's not entirely true. I'm not completely familiar with her arsenal but if there is a hax move in there, then Renamon could take it.

that is true I don't see Logan wining against a mega level digimon

@SMXLR8: Can you explain to me why that is? It's been many years since I watched Digimon but I don't remember anything that would make me doubt Wolverine's ability to beat Renamon.

@SMXLR8:

There's only a handful of mega level Digimon that are relevant in terms of power and Sakuyamon is not one of them.

@Erik: Renamon in base is faster/more agile than Wolverine (setting as she can casually zip around faster than the eye can see). Her upper forms should have increased mobility plus flight. Wolverine isn't getting many hits in. It goes to spam city which is why I said stalemate unless there is a hax move to bust out.

And it's Kyuubimon who uses fire. Toamon uses those weird paintbrush spells and Sakuyamon uses blossom pedal attacks.

@UltimateHero0406 said:

@Erik: Renamon in base is faster/more agile than Wolverine (setting as she can casually zip around faster than the eye can see). Her upper forms should have increased mobility plus flight. Wolverine isn't getting many hits in. It goes to spam city which is why I said stalemate unless there is a hax move to bust out.

And it's Kyuubimon who uses fire. Toamon uses those weird paintbrush spells and Sakuyamon uses blossom pedal attacks.

Wolverine is also able to zip around faster than the eye can see. Characters that are slower than Wolverine can as well. Batman for example, was able to move so fast that he was literally standing right in front of a person and then seemingly disappeared due to speed. You are going to need to provide more substantial feats to say that Wolverine can't get hits in, especially when he is noted to have taken down official speedsters.

Can Renamon survive getting cut in half? Because I think that is basically what it comes down to.

@UltimateHero0406:

Wolverine has the reaction to tag her so speed isn't an issue. He was dodging bullets from a machine gun, he's no slowpoke.

@Erik: @Saladking: Like I said, that's her in base form. Once she didgivolves, her stats get a huge boost every time and she can fly. So unless he can flap those claws really fast he's not getting to her.

@UltimateHero0406:

Wolverine buys a gun and shoots her down

Post by SMXLR8 (7,184 posts) See mini bio Level 16

@Saladking said:

@UltimateHero0406:

Wolverine buys a gun and shoots her down

not his style but could happen

@UltimateHero0406 said:

@Erik: @Saladking: Like I said, that's her in base form. Once she didgivolves, her stats get a huge boost every time and she can fly. So unless he can flap those claws really fast he's not getting to her.

How much of a boost? We have Wolverine's stats pretty well nailed down, so I guess all that needs to be done is bringing solid figures on Renamon's (and her digivolution's) stats.

As for flying, she can't fly forever, nor can she maintain digivolutions. Flying will keep Wolverine off of her temporarily but unless this fight takes place in a vast nothingness, Wolverine is going to have cover as well as opportunity to bring her down. Also, his jumping height and blinding speed would most certainly surprise her as she is likely to take him for little more than a human in strange clothing. So if she maintains a height that is within talking distance (as most characters that can fly often do), she is going to get pulled down rather easily.

Post by MarioRedfield (1,756 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@Erik: Her best destructive feat is destroying a car and as for speed Renamon is really fast, she moves as if she's teleporting when she's in base.

Post by Destinyheroknight (10,272 posts) See mini bio Level 21

@blackdemon:

Which Wolverine are you using?

The current one don't have his healing factor, so Renamon would be able to kill him. (If it get the chance to) And Wolverine can still be KO with the healing factor

Round one, I feel Renamon have the speed advantage (it was able to get to Rika from the other side of the city)

Round two, the only form Renamon can turn into is Kyubimon, since the other need Rika or Calumon. But it should take it with Kyubimon form (the other forms are one sided, since they can fly and like to attack from far away)

@Saladking:

Guns don't work on Digimon (in Tamers), it have been stated in Renamon

Post by Tron39 (19 posts) See mini bio Level 8

Round 1 goes to Wolverine

Round 2 can go either ways, if Renamon goes Mega, Sakuyamon, then she can hold her own against him. But Wolverine is also very powerful, so It is difficult to say.

Post by Vapovile (1,971 posts) See mini bio Level 16

This is kind of why I don't like Wolverine in battles, since his stats are OK, but his adamantium and healing factor make him virtually unkillable outside of BFR or strength on the level of Thor. Renamon defeats Wolverine physically, but Wolverine will eventually win when she gets tired.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel