Renamon Runs The MKDA Femme Fatale Gauntlet!

Topic started by blackdemon on July 18, 2013. Last post by DBZ_universe 1 year ago.
Post by blackdemon (710 posts) See mini bio Level 8

Hello! I'm here for my once in a while posting of a battle on this site, and this time around, I'm having it so that Renamon from Digimon Tamers(as just Renamon, since Digi-Volving would make taking on these particular opponents too one-sided, so she stays Renamon for all of this particular battle situation)takes on every female fighter in the 2002 video game Mortal Kombat: Deadly Alliance! Fittingly, Renamon made her debut in 2001 and her final appearance in 2002, while MKDA was made later on in 2002! So there you go. Okay, here are Renamon's opponents, with the fights all taking place in front of a Japanese martial arts dojo for obvious reasons.

Kitana

Nitara

Sonya Blade

Frost

Li Mei

Sareena(she was featured in one of the Game Boy Advance versions of MKDA, Mortal Kombat: Tournament Edition)

List the outcomes individually and in the order above, please!

Post by Sonata (35,160 posts) See mini bio Level 20

I don't see Renamon having much trouble due to speed. Frost might be a headache, but that's it.

Post by DBZ_universe (15,456 posts) See mini bio Level 17

@Sonata said:

I don't see Renamon having much trouble due to speed. Frost might be a headache, but that's it.

This.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel