Red vs Teen Titans

Topic started by UltimateHero0406 on Jan. 10, 2013. Last post by DBZ_universe 1 year, 8 months ago.
Post by Supreme Marvel (5,132 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@DBZ_universe said:

@Supreme Marvel said:

@DBZ_universe said:

@Supreme Marvel said:

@DBZ_universe said:

@Supreme Marvel said:

@DBZ_universe said:

@Supreme Marvel said:

@DBZ_universe said:

Articuno can make it hail and then Sheer Cold same with Lapras then the TT will get frozen to absolute 0.

Where is it stated that they go absolute zero?

In the attack description of these following games. D, P, Pt, HG, SS, B, W, B2, W2

Also in Japanese is called Absolute Raid.

So yes, Sheer Cold is absolute zero.

Just checked, it does. But you're talking like every attack will hit. It has a 30% chance of hitting.

True, Sheer Cold does have that down effect.

Also Poliwrath could use hypnosis, even tho it has a 60% accuracy, it can increase thanks to Deoxys speed form or teleport. Deoxy can teleport Poliwrath infront of any TT member and put them to sleep (except Cyborg or Raven since she could have little no affect to it) and hit them with Sheer cold.

Also Articuno, Lapras, Snorlax, Blastoise, Poliwrath, and Gyrados could use Blizzard at the same time and have 100% chance of hitting thanks to Hail. and that would freeeze the TTs

Okay fine. I wasn't going to bring this up because it seems to easy. Raven can bring them all into her internal dimension within her mind. A realm where she controls. They then stand no chance of winning.

Red then takes over that dimension and makes it his new stage.

Deoxys could Speedblitz her before she does anything, or teleports her to the sun.

Deoxys can BFR anyone here actually. I too did not want to bring this up.

How will he do it when she's intangible? Do you have scans of his speed since I've not read that far into the manga.

Pigeot was said to fly at Mach 2 in Y, S, FR, and SS.

And Deoxys is a lot faster than a Pigeot especially in speed form. He could be Hypersonic+.. but he also has Teleport, So BFR is acceptable here.

As UltimateHero pointed our in another thread. Does this apply to combat speed? I've shown that Starfire is faster than light.

Post by DBZ_universe (15,724 posts) See mini bio Level 17

@UltimateHero0406: Thats is true.

Post by MarioRedfield (1,756 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@DBZ_universe: Then that's a reflection of how not powerful Pokemon is... they need their top tier pokemon to fight the lower tier super heroes.

Post by UltimateHero0406 (5,041 posts) See mini bio Level 16

@Supreme Marvel: @DBZ_universe: Off topic question: If Starfire kisses a Pokemon, would she be able to speak Pokemon since apparently all Pokemon understand each other?

@UltimateHero0406 said:

@Supreme Marvel: @DBZ_universe: Off topic question: If Starfire kisses a Pokemon, would she be able to speak Pokemon since apparently all Pokemon understand each other?

Yes. It seems logical. Since that's how her omnilingual power works.

@Supreme Marvel: Ok, but that would be pretty gross to look at lol.

@UltimateHero0406 said:

@Supreme Marvel: Ok, but that would be pretty gross to look at lol.

She's an alien. No law against it.

@Supreme Marvel: Still gross. But on the upside Pikachu gets some action lol.

@UltimateHero0406: Pikachu a girl? I always felt it was.

@Supreme Marvel: Nope, Pikas a male. But I always thought he was a girl when I was younger.

@MarioRedfield said:

@DBZ_universe: Then that's a reflection of how not powerful Pokemon is... they need their top tier pokemon to fight the lower tier super heroes.

Pokemon is powerful, even if it sounds funny.

@DBZ_universe said:

@MarioRedfield said:

It fluxuated just like any anime. One second Pikachu is hanging with high level/ legendary Pokemon, the next nobodies are getting the drop on him.

Post by eddz99 (2,511 posts) See mini bio Level 11

such a random battle

@UltimateHero0406 said:

@DBZ_universe said:

@MarioRedfield said:

It fluxuated just like any anime. One second Pikachu is hanging with high level/ legendary Pokemon, the next nobodies are getting the drop on him.

plot device... lol

@DBZ_universe said:

@UltimateHero0406 said:

@DBZ_universe: I would say Pikachu, Venasaur, Charizard, Golduck, Poliwhirl, Espeon, Gyarados, Snorlax, Aerodactl, Nidoking, Victreebell, and Articuno. Possibly Deoxys.

Pretty much, he also has other pokemon he got from the Safari.

His team of 12 I can see it like this..

1. Pikachu
  2. Espeon
  3. Poliwrath
  4. Gyrados
  5. Aerodactyl
  6. Venasaur
  7. Charizard
  8. Lapras
  9. Blasttoise
  10. Articuno
  11. Deoxys

With this team he wins..

Articuno can make it hail and then Sheer Cold same with Lapras then the TT will get frozen to absolute 0.

@MarioRedfield: More like TT admits defeat. Red will make the TT cry.

Try this one instead.

It'll make for some pretty good battle music.

Post by WhiteLion (153 posts) See mini bio Level 8

TT.

Raven can Solo.

Hell all she has to really do is put a spell to make Red shut up, and his pokemon aren't giving out orders to do this or that.

@WhiteLion: Raven and Deoxys are on about the same level so i doubt she will be soloing.

Post by WhiteLion (153 posts) See mini bio Level 8

What are Deoxys's feats. Because from what I understand battle wise most pokemon are told what to do.

@UltimateHero0406: Epic.

@WhiteLion said:

TT.

Raven can Solo.

Hell all she has to really do is put a spell to make Red shut up, and his pokemon aren't giving out orders to do this or that.

Deoxy's can BFR Raven to the sun... or speedblitz her with it's speed form.

@DBZ_universe said:

@WhiteLion said:

TT.

Raven can Solo.

Deoxy's can BFR Raven to the sun... or speedblitz her with it's speed form.

You never did show me them scans of Deoxy's speed.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel