Red vs Teen Titans

Topic started by UltimateHero0406 on Jan. 10, 2013. Last post by DBZ_universe 1 year, 5 months ago.
Post by UltimateHero0406 (5,024 posts) See mini bio Level 16

Robin, Starfire, Cyborg, Raven, and Beast Boy (Cartoon)

Basic gear and powers only

No prep for TT

Red gets 1 week prep with any 12 Pokemon that he has used in the past to counteract TT after seeing their abilities (Manga/game Pokemon)

No Mewtwo

All attacks shown are allowed

Morals on

Fight is in Central Park by the reservior

Battle to K.O. or death

Post by DBZ_universe (15,385 posts) See mini bio Level 17
Online Now

Red stomps.

@DBZ_universe: What roster would you give him?

Online Now

@UltimateHero0406: Hard question.. lol

Post by MarioRedfield (1,728 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@DBZ_universe said:

Red admits defeat.

@DBZ_universe: I would say Pikachu, Venasaur, Charizard, Golduck, Poliwhirl, Espeon, Gyarados, Snorlax, Aerodactl, Nidoking, Victreebell, and Articuno. Possibly Deoxys.

Online Now

@UltimateHero0406 said:

@DBZ_universe: I would say Pikachu, Venasaur, Charizard, Golduck, Poliwhirl, Espeon, Gyarados, Snorlax, Aerodactl, Nidoking, Victreebell, and Articuno. Possibly Deoxys.

Pretty much, he also has other pokemon he got from the Safari.

His team of 12 I can see it like this..

1. Pikachu
  2. Espeon
  3. Poliwrath
  4. Gyrados
  5. Aerodactyl
  6. Venasaur
  7. Charizard
  8. Lapras
  9. Blasttoise
  10. Articuno
  11. Deoxys

With this team he wins..

Articuno can make it hail and then Sheer Cold same with Lapras then the TT will get frozen to absolute 0.

@MarioRedfield: More like TT admits defeat. Red will make the TT cry.

Post by Supreme Marvel (5,045 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@DBZ_universe said:

Articuno can make it hail and then Sheer Cold same with Lapras then the TT will get frozen to absolute 0.

Where is it stated that they go absolute zero?

Online Now

@Supreme Marvel said:

@DBZ_universe said:

In the attack description of these following games. D, P, Pt, HG, SS, B, W, B2, W2

Also in Japanese is called Absolute Raid.

So yes, Sheer Cold is absolute zero.

@DBZ_universe said:

@Supreme Marvel said:

@DBZ_universe said:

In the attack description of these following games. D, P, Pt, HG, SS, B, W, B2, W2

Just checked, it does. But you're talking like every attack will hit. It has a 30% chance of hitting.

@DBZ_universe: There aren't any Pokemon short of the legendaries that the Teen Titans can't handle. Not only is he not going to make them cry, Raven is going to make them bleed from the inside out.

Online Now

@Supreme Marvel said:

@DBZ_universe said:

@Supreme Marvel said:

@DBZ_universe said:

Just checked, it does. But you're talking like every attack will hit. It has a 30% chance of hitting.

True, Sheer Cold does have that down effect.

Also Poliwrath could use hypnosis, even tho it has a 60% accuracy, it can increase thanks to Deoxys speed form or teleport. Deoxy can teleport Poliwrath infront of any TT member and put them to sleep (except Cyborg or Raven since she could have little no affect to it) and hit them with Sheer cold.

Also Articuno, Lapras, Snorlax, Blastoise, Poliwrath, and Gyrados could use Blizzard at the same time and have 100% chance of hitting thanks to Hail. and that would freeeze the TTs

Online Now

@MarioRedfield said:

@DBZ_universe: There aren't any Pokemon short of the legendaries that the Teen Titans can't handle. Not only is he not going to make them cry, Raven is going to make them bleed from the inside out.

Deoxy can mind rape Star. I guess I didn't wanna use that.

He is a strong psychic after all, he should be able to do it... tho not as good as Mewtwo.

Also Deoxys can tank any attack from TT with his Defense form.

@DBZ_universe said:

@Supreme Marvel said:

@DBZ_universe said:

@Supreme Marvel said:

@DBZ_universe said:

Also Poliwrath could use hypnosis, even tho it has a 60% accuracy, it can increase thanks to Deoxys speed form or teleport. Deoxy can teleport Poliwrath infront of any TT member and put them to sleep (except Cyborg or Raven since she could have little no affect to it) and hit them with Sheer cold.

Also Articuno, Lapras, Snorlax, Blastoise, Poliwrath, and Gyrados could use Blizzard at the same time and have 100% chance of hitting thanks to Hail. and that would freeeze the TTs

Okay fine. I wasn't going to bring this up because it seems to easy. Raven can bring them all into her internal dimension within her mind. A realm where she controls. They then stand no chance of winning.

Online Now

@Supreme Marvel said:

@DBZ_universe said:

@Supreme Marvel said:

@DBZ_universe said:

@Supreme Marvel said:

@DBZ_universe said:

Okay fine. I wasn't going to bring this up because it seems to easy. Raven can bring them all into her internal dimension within her mind. A realm where she controls. They then stand no chance of winning.

Red then takes over that dimension and makes it his new stage.

Deoxys could Speedblitz her before she does anything, or teleports her to the sun.

Deoxys can BFR anyone here actually. I too did not want to bring this up.

@DBZ_universe said:

@Supreme Marvel said:

@DBZ_universe said:

@Supreme Marvel said:

@DBZ_universe said:

@Supreme Marvel said:

@DBZ_universe said:

Deoxys could Speedblitz her before she does anything, or teleports her to the sun.

How will he do it when she's intangible? Do you have scans of his speed since I've not read that far into the manga.

@DBZ_universe:

1. Morals are on. I don't think Pokemon telepathy is the same as "mind raping" anyway. You're saying things that pokemon have never actually done. You're making them seem like comic characters and they're not.

2. Deoxys is a legendary

Online Now

@Supreme Marvel said:

@DBZ_universe said:

@Supreme Marvel said:

@DBZ_universe said:

@Supreme Marvel said:

@DBZ_universe said:

@Supreme Marvel said:

@DBZ_universe said:

How will he do it when she's intangible? Do you have scans of his speed since I've not read that far into the manga.

Pigeot was said to fly at Mach 2 in Y, S, FR, and SS.

And Deoxys is a lot faster than a Pigeot especially in speed form. He could be Hypersonic+.. but he also has Teleport, So BFR is acceptable here.

Online Now

@MarioRedfield said:

@DBZ_universe:

1. Morals are on. I don't think Pokemon telepathy is the same as "mind raping" anyway. You're saying things that pokemon have never actually done. You're making them seem like comic characters and they're not.

2. Deoxys is a legendary

Mewtwo was the only Legendary here not allowed.

Red does not have morals... (ecxept manga)

Also Arceus created a Universe, and three other gods.... Palkia who controls all of space, Dialga who controls all of time, and Giratina the one that could open portals and is in charge of the Distortion World... Pokemon is a powerful franchise as well.

Anyways, Deoxys can BFR all the TTs with Teleport.

@MarioRedfield said:

@DBZ_universe:

2. Deoxys is a legendary

They might not mindbone like Professor X or Jean Grey but they have attacks like confusion, hypnosis, extrasensory, and more that have pretty much the same effect. Making the target so loopy that they can't fight.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel