Red Kulk VS Phantom Troupe

Topic started by SMXLR8 on Oct. 11, 2012. Last post by SMXLR8 1 year, 9 months ago.
Post by SMXLR8 (6,827 posts) See mini bio Level 16

OK so lets say the troupe are after red hulk

Rule - troupe have 1 day prep and they know what red hulk can do, in character, the leader of the troupe has stolen powers of the beasts

Location - small canyon on the outskirts of Yorknew City

note - red she hulk is added if that might help

Post by TheNeutralOne (1,015 posts) See mini bio Level 10

The troupe can take this, if we are referring to the one from hxh. They can simply just like make a pact or whatever with the nen to make them capable of killing the hulk. Nen is hax.

@TheNeutralOne: so prep is not needed?

They need prep to make the pact. Also if they just encounter the hulk they will have a pretty hard time trying to fight him. Unless that girl with the vaccuum who's name i forget sucks in the hulk. But yea basically nen is a really hack ability and because of its nature to give you basically any power the hulk will lose.

@TheNeutralOne: red or green or both?

They can beat any form of the hulk except probably world breaker hulk. Because like I said Nen can simply make you stronger than someone or invent a device to trap and kill that person.

Post by taichokage (12,457 posts) See mini bio Level 20
They might be able to make a pact, but never has it been on the level of Red Hulk. I'd call that a no limits fallacy. You might say they could make a pact to defeat Odin. Not happening. They get crushed except for Kuroro. He could last or possibly survive because of his foresight and teleportation. He might even have as shot at winning with his nen flesh eating Dragons. But I doubt that. He is the only one that has a good chance of survival and the tiniest shot of defeating him. That is only with the scenario going in his favor. The rest get slaughtered with extreme prejudice. Being realistic Red Hulk wins.
Post by Killer_of_trolls (1,563 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@taichokage said:

Being realistic Red Hulk wins.

The Loeb Force is strong, LMAO.

His energy absorption is the key factor, here, However I don't remember any detail about HxH from my childhood even though I remember Watching the whole thing, weird?! yay, rewatching a classic with no memory.

Also with Betty backing him up it's gonna be hard, especially since they have no knowledge on her. She defeated Rulk on her own according to some scans I was shown on CV.

@Killer_of_trolls: they know about about both of them the note is a fair thing

@taichokage: be they could still win

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel