Red Hulk VS Younger Toguro

Topic started by SMXLR8 on Aug. 12, 2012. Last post by Sonata 2 years ago.
Post by SMXLR8 (7,122 posts) See mini bio Level 16

If this is a repeat then sorry if not then also comment on the video i made with the fight info

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oek2Zqzt1Qw&feature=plcp

anyone for this one?

Post by eddz99 (2,509 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Red hulk ownss

@eddz99: and whyis that? i say it would one hell of a fight since there both strong

Post by FalconC2 (377 posts) See mini bio Level 9

The Red Hulk or Rulk can hold his own strength-wise, with the Hulk, who's strong enough to bash and lift mountains at his low showings and capable of destroying planets at his stronger showings for starters. Rulk also has powerful energy absorption abilities, and regeneration.

@FalconC2: like i said it would still be a good fight

Not really, the younger Toguro would get tossed into space or something along those lines. If Rulk doesn't punch him in half first.

@FalconC2: not really also did you even watch the video all info for the fight is there and no BFR

Also for all the comment if some of you can maybe comment on the video please? or maybe not just asking

@SMXLR8 said:

@FalconC2: not really also did you even watch the video all info for the fight is there and no BFR

Rulk punches him in half then. There's still a considerable difference in strength, and Toguro isn't going to survive getting pummeled by the Rulk for very long.

@FalconC2: i don't think so

Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,899 posts) See mini bio Level 15

Toguro gets slaughtered with ease. An S-class demon can't stand up to Rulk let alone a B-class one.

we will see, i want to see what other people have to say about this

Post by taichokage (12,989 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Online Now
There is a big strength gap. Just because two guys are bruisers doesn't mean that they are the same caliber. You couldn't put Gladiator from marvel who is a star collapser against Thing who's own forte is strength but can only approach 90-100 tons with great effort. This battle is like that and the gap is not that much narrower than the fore mentioned pairing, if at all. Red Hulk would crush Toguro with ease, likely in a single blow.

any others?

Post by JThree47605 (1,004 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Rulk is able to hold his own against the Hulk and was able to defeat Thor(although I call PIS on that) he shouldn't have any problems defeating Toguro

@JThree47605:

Toguro can also hold his own against hulk so we will see

Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,899 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@SMXLR8 said:

@JThree47605:

No he can't.

Post by CerberusPrime3k (299 posts) See mini bio Level 8

@SMXLR8 said:

@JThree47605:

Sure Grey Hulk but current...no

Post by taichokage (12,989 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Online Now
So then he cant. You are talking about a very weak and non current incarnation of Hulk so no Toguro cannot contend with the Hulk. That's like saying Spiderman can contend with Toguro because the latter is at 1%.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel