Red Hood (Jason Todd) vs Spike Spiegel and Revy

Topic started by Kurohige on May 4, 2014. Last post by Makishima 6 months, 3 weeks ago.
Post by Kurohige (3,743 posts) See mini bio Level 19

Rules:

1. In character

2. Spike and Revy have knowledge on Red Hood (Not Jason, just Red Hood)

3. Standard Equipment for both: Jason gets his dual pistols, shuriken, grenades, bomb helmet, special tazer and his signature knife. Spike gets the equipment he used when he raided Vicious' mansion, Revy gets her dual pistols, machine gun, shotgun and grenades.

4. Fighters are 20 feet apart

5. Battle takes place in Gotham city's streets at midnight.

Scenario 2:

No weapons, Red Hood Vs. Spike and Revy in up close combat.

VS

and

Scenario 2 Location:

Post by takashichea (13,862 posts) See mini bio Level 25

Oh crap, I just changed my Jason Todd avatar, too.

On-topic:

My money is on Jason Todd, and I can't really explain at this moment since I haven't caught up in Black Lagoon or even watched Cowboy Bebop.

Post by Boxer_Joe (307 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@takashichea: Yeah Jason absolutely wrecks these two in both scenarios. In terms of ranged combat he constantly fights bullet timers and peak humans and even gave Batman a hard time. Spike and Revy would never hit Jason with their gunfire. In addition he should be much smarter than them given his teachings under Batman and even outsmarting Dick Grayson and Tim Drake and multiple occasions so even Spike's cunning wont save them.

In an upclose fight, even working together Jason mangles them both without effort, the guy was fighting metahumans barehanded, holding his own against Batman and Nightwing (Albeit Batman was holding back but even a restrained Batman is way above Revy or spike in terms of combat) not to mention Spike only jeet kun do and Revy is more or less a brawler, Jason had roughly the same upbringing as Revy and was an experienced brawler as a kid, he now knows multiple styles of martial arts from Batman and constantly fights against fighters of various disciplines. The guys fights trained assassins on a daily basis. So yeah the team has no chance here. Not complaining since jason is one of my favorites after Wildcat. Off topic: how have you never seen Cowboy Bebop!? O.o

Post by takashichea (13,862 posts) See mini bio Level 25

@Boxer_Joe:

Damn, that's a good argument.

I'm not that good with comic books. I only read a few issues if you seen me at the Comic Book Club. I would call myself a new anime fan. I got into anime seriously in my sophomore year of college, 2010, about 4 years of anime. I haven't seen the older, classic anime series like Trigun, Cowboy Bebop, and others.

Post by hitsusatsu11 (10,747 posts) See mini bio Level 20

Red Hood is currently being asked to lead the league of assassins and is putting out batman level fights, Revy may come close in duelwielding but Jason takes it both rounds, round 2 being a slaughterhouse. Spike is a non factor as he gets his ass beat by any decent foe he fights (I.e edds dad, mad pierot)

Post by tronboy (425 posts) See mini bio Level 9

@Boxer_Joe said:

@takashichea: Yeah Jason absolutely wrecks these two in both scenarios. In terms of ranged combat he constantly fights bullet timers and peak humans and even gave Batman a hard time. Spike and Revy would never hit Jason with their gunfire. In addition he should be much smarter than them given his teachings under Batman and even outsmarting Dick Grayson and Tim Drake and multiple occasions so even Spike's cunning wont save them.

In an upclose fight, even working together Jason mangles them both without effort, the guy was fighting metahumans barehanded, holding his own against Batman and Nightwing (Albeit Batman was holding back but even a restrained Batman is way above Revy or spike in terms of combat) not to mention Spike only jeet kun do and Revy is more or less a brawler, Jason had roughly the same upbringing as Revy and was an experienced brawler as a kid, he now knows multiple styles of martial arts from Batman and constantly fights against fighters of various disciplines. The guys fights trained assassins on a daily basis. So yeah the team has no chance here. Not complaining since jason is one of my favorites after Wildcat. Off topic: how have you never seen Cowboy Bebop!? O.o

True

Post by blackdemon (710 posts) See mini bio Level 8

Jason FTW.

Post by Dream (8,127 posts) See mini bio Level 21

Isn't Revy arguably a bullet-timer since she could compete with Ginji and Roberta, who are casual bullet-timers? If so, I may see Jason having issues in this match.

Otherwise, I can see Spike getting thrashed here as any decently-skilled foe like Ed's father and Vincent can give him problems in melee combat.

Post by Makishima (3 posts) See mini bio Level 8
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel