Red-Haired Shanks vs Dracule Mihawk

Topic started by WorldEater on May 2, 2013. Last post by TheNeutralOne 1 year, 2 months ago.
Post by WorldEater (260 posts) See mini bio Level 8
- Both have standard weapons. No prep. In character.

- The fight takes place at Marineford.  

- Standard winning rules.  

Who wins? 

Post by YoungChief (486 posts) See mini bio Level 7

Usually this fight starts a shitstorm of epic proportions arguing over titles of worlds strongest swordsman vs yonkou, BUT, since you posted a picture of young Mihawk, Shanks wtfstomps :D

Post by FireFistAce (52 posts) See mini bio Level 9

It had already said that Shanks beat Mihawk in a fight remember when Mihawk took Luffy's first wanted poster to Shanks... Please go use that episode as a reference.

@FireFistAce@YoungChief:  

My bad. I forgot. 
Post by All_StarSupes (767 posts) See mini bio Level 10

I thought Mihawk stated that he no longer wanted to fight Shanks, because Shanks was too weak with only one arm?

Post by ohgodwhy (1,480 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@FireFistAce: I really don't remember that.

I only remember that they were sparring partners until Shanks lost an arm and Mihawk didn't want to fight him anymore. If anything this should mean Mihawk's stronger.

Post by othus12 (6,186 posts) See mini bio Level 12

current mihawk belittles shanks so...that says a lot.

Post by TheNeutralOne (1,015 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Well this depends on a lot, mihawk alone couldn't defeat whitebeard shanks casually clashed swords with him and it split the sky. Mihawk was at the war and nobody cared and continued to fight him regardless, Shanks came and everyone stopped and began to cower in fear even though they had mihawk on their side.

Post by Gsp22 (52 posts) See mini bio Level 5

Their was no proof of shanks beating Mihawk, other than they has countless battles with each other when shanks had his arm.. Since he lost it Mihawk lost intrest in fighting him since he thinks shawnks would be at a disavantage if they fought again(but i think shanks could still take him)

Post by ChromeDisaster (1,099 posts) See mini bio Level 11

There really cant be a fight until we see Shanks' real potential. Of course we heard how strong he is, but we never really saw anything, Unlike Mihawk. I'll just say Shanks for old times sake.

Post by solesamurai (1,250 posts) See mini bio Level 8

Oh look a thread with 2 people who have absolutely 0 feats. YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!

Post by ReliusClover (784 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@solesamurai: Not even an OP fan but i'm pretty damn sure that Mihawk does have feats.

Post by ChromeDisaster (1,099 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@solesamurai: Mihawk has some feats, just not too many appearances.

Post by SMXLR8 (6,827 posts) See mini bio Level 16

Feats are not everything in fights other stuff are just as important

Post by FireFistAce (52 posts) See mini bio Level 9

@WorldEater: Its a common mistake wasn't that like 500 episodes ago don't worry bout it :), also their isn't any proof but all the evidence points towards Mihawk losing to Shanks just looking at the context clues tells you this alone.

@FireFistAce: Oh, okay.
Post by othus12 (6,186 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@TheNeutralOne: mihawk abandoned them and lots of soldiers were down, not to mention sengoku achieved his objective. fighting shanks would be an stupid decision.

Post by ohgodwhy (1,480 posts) See mini bio Level 11

As well as this Mihawk's still holds the title of the 'Worlds Greatest Swordsman' and last I checked Shanks uses a sword.

Mihawk also was one of the very few people who escaped the entire Marineford War untouched and he fought a couple of upper tier characters.

Post by xlab3000 (1,359 posts) See mini bio Level 10

based on feats,calculations and power scaling it's a stalemate

Post by TheNeutralOne (1,015 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Shanks doesn't have to want to be the world's greatest swordsman just because he wields a sword. I'm 100% sure if rayleigh wanted mihawk would have to hand over his sword and eyes to give birth to hawk eyes rayleigh. Not all swordsman have to fight mihawk especially those who don't want such a title.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel