Re: Beat This Team Manga/Anime Characters Only

Topic started by Ikki_Minami_ on Aug. 16, 2013. Last post by DBZ_universe 1 year ago.
Post by SMXLR8 (7,092 posts) See mini bio Level 16
Online Now

@nishi99: @DBZ_universe: @AnimeDefender:personally you guys did not read the rules properly or you don't understand it since it says "You can't use more than 1 character from a manga/anime" not if this is a typo or not

Online Now

@Ikki_Minami_: you need to fix your rules since people are picking hax characters and such

Post by Ikki_Minami_ (1,007 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@SMXLR8: Thanks for the heads up :) I will. Plus people are supposed to be using 15 characters not 1.

Online Now

@Ikki_Minami_: so about the 1 anime/manga what is that about, your rules are a little confusing

Post by DBZ_universe (15,661 posts) See mini bio Level 17

@SMXLR8: than Ill just remove 3.

I can have Yoshimori carry Karasumori in a seal.

Tho ill edit it later since my phone is dying.

Post by nishi99 (1,644 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@SMXLR8: I only used one from each universe and whats wrong with hax the ops team has a lot of hax.

Online Now

@nishi99: you have more hax and people stronger like cell so what is your point

edit - hax is no fun since it's too easy , I only see one maybe 2 hax charter the others are are just strong

@SMXLR8: Your only allowed to use 1 anime/manga character from a series and you can't use another.

Online Now

@DBZ_universe: @Ikki_Minami_ said:

@SMXLR8: Your only allowed to use 1 anime/manga character from a series and you can't use another.

Post by KingOfAsh (1,379 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@SMXLR8: Non factors? Hows the other team going to handle time-freeze, instant kill, soul-suck, mind-f**k, reality warping, time-travelling, non-corporialism, toonforce, black-hole busting, planet-eating, gravity controlling, immortality and good old fashioned invincibility.

The only one on the original list that stands out as being a threat is Joseph Joestar.

@SMXLR8: Thanks alot for helping me out with that, Nakama :D

Online Now

@KingOfAsh: see your team is too strong and @Ikki_Minami_: when are you going to edit the rules @KingOfAsh: Too much hax is no fun and too easy and as for how most would figure something put

Post by DBZ_universe (15,661 posts) See mini bio Level 17

@SMXLR8: either way with Dexter and Mandy it should be ok.

Also I wouldn't be using Karasumori in the fight but Yoshimori with the power of Karasumori so it should still be allowed.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel