Rayquaza, Kyogre and Groudon vs 3 Digimon...

Topic started by CelebiEx on Nov. 13, 2010. Last post by Kelleth 3 years, 11 months ago.
Post by CelebiEx (7 posts) See mini bio Level 7

VS 

Will the 3 legendary Pokemon beat the frikkin rippoffs? I mean seriously, Digimon is an obvious ripoff from Pokemon, they are transformable mosnters whose name end up with "mon". They disever to be massacred, so let the 3 legandary pokemon give them hell!!! I mean, Rayquaza can prety much defeat all the Digimon...

Does anyone actualy like Digimon? No... becouse it's a lonely franchise, a RIPOFF franchise!
Post by rein (5,465 posts) See mini bio Level 15
Omnimon can solo. Wargremon might be able to solo if he plays it smart. I don't know who the digimon in the middle is.
@rein said:
" Omnimon can solo. Wargremon might be able to solo if he plays it smart. I don't know who the digimon in the middle is. "
Solo?! Are you out of your fuckin mind!?? Groudon can use Fissure and then KO! Kyogre has also a KO attack! And Rayquaza was able to hold himself aganist Deoxys! How is freaking ripoff Digimon gonna compete with that?
@CelebiEx:  That'scuz da digimans iz da strongest. You some common sense retard Don't make me come ovah there bitch... 
Post by Hirako_Fan (1,043 posts) See mini bio Level 10
@rein: the midle oneis shinegreymon and he is even stringer than wargreymon.

if shinegreymon uses Burstmode he solos them with ease
Post by hitsusatsu11 (10,747 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Kyogre technically has sheer cold. 
It is a one hit KO but only has a 30 percent chance of hitting. 

The thing with pokemon is, while Pigeoto and others fly at mach speeds (in Pokedex), no pokemon can dodge bullet punch, which moves at the speed of sound. 
Post by Destinyheroknight (10,337 posts) See mini bio Level 21

@CelebiEx:
Digimon wins 
Yes, people like digimon because it have a better stroy in its anime. 
Only thing pokemon have over digimon is there games

Pokemon is also better in the anime! Becouse it's original, unlike Digimon wich is a ripoff.
Post by RadiantTheLight (733 posts) See mini bio Level 7
WarGreymon can solo with Terra Force and becouse he is faster than any Pokemon listed, not to mention that he can fly like Rayquaza and he can slash stuff with his claws like a tornado, he also got a powerful shield on his back.

ShineGreymon is too fast for any of the Pokemon, and if he enters Burt Mode, then he solos as well

Omnimon reflected 1 000 000 beams with the WarGrey Sword (or transcendent sword) and killed a million Ultimate level Digimon (wich are Diablomon, each one is like 2 Mega levels) with the Garuru Cannon (or Supreme Cannon). He can easly solo the Pokemon team, and with the X antibody, he solos the Pokemon Universe easly.
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
any digimon solo lawl
Post by ssjsuperman (1,661 posts) See mini bio Level 10
are you really a pokemon fanboy because you made a hard rape for the digimon team.
Post by CodeSaint (269 posts) See mini bio Level 12
@ssjsuperman said:
" are you really a pokemon fanboy because you made a hard rape for the digimon team. "
Nothing like an Internet Backdraft.xD
I think he's going to nerdrage once he gets back.
@RadiantTheLight: Hopeful he won't be coming back. He didin't put a lot of effort into his trolling.
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@RadiantTheLight said:
" I think he's going to nerdrage once he gets back. "
NerdRage all he wants

He still is wrong, and that means i get to flame him harder

@rein said:
" @RadiantTheLight: Hopeful he won't be coming back. He didin't put a lot of effort into his trolling. "

either that , or he really believed this
Meh... Digimon is far better than Pokemon in anime, but in gaming, Pokemon wins... however, Digimon got diferent story and plot for every game unlike Pokemon, plus, Digimon look way cooler and are way better design, there are also some crazy powered entitys on Digimon, and I like Digimon fights far better than the repetitve Pokemon ones... Well, that's prety much 1% of the reasons of why I like Digimon better than Pokemon...
Post by SasukeRules (55 posts) See mini bio Level 8
Pokemon beat the other guys... 

And can some one tell me how to change my avatar? Becouse the normal function is not working...
Post by Kelleth (7,777 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Errr yeah so you made this because you hate Digimon and that's because you think it rips Pokémon off right? well your wrong, They could never have ripped each other off because they where developed in different albeit similar media's at pretty much the same time. Also both anime are good though Pokémon made it more boring by doing a Looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong series. Whilst Digimon is constantly changing its mechanics and plots. Also way to compare the strongest part of Digimon to the weakest part of Pokémon in many regards I find Pokémon games and manga more enjoyable then the Digimon manga and games.

That said I'm back to why this thread was created, No thought put in to it. Just 3 mega levels vs 3 legendary. This obviously just to see how the Hoenn team wins and not to debate. You didn't even try. And resorted to flaming as soon as someone said otherwise. This is why I'm going to lock this but not before fixing the next things I noticed here.
@rein: As Hirako said it RizeGreymon and its way more awesome then WarGreymon IMO!! :3 But okay back on track You no flaming!!
@cfatalis: You also no flaming!!
@RadiantTheLight said:
" Meh... Digimon is far better than Pokemon in anime, but in gaming, Pokemon wins... however, Digimon got diferent story and plot for every game unlike Pokemon, plus, Digimon look way cooler and are way better design, there are also some crazy powered entitys on Digimon, and I like Digimon fights far better than the repetitve Pokemon ones... Well, that's prety much 1% of the reasons of why I like Digimon better than Pokemon... "
^ Pretty much the same as I would have said it ^^

And last but not least: We do allow multiple accounts on here, But not if your going to act like someone else in order to get another vote for yourself in battle debates. Especially if you suck whilst doing it and might be planning to hop accounts in order to make more threats like these so @CelebiEx: @SasukeRules: I'm forum banning your CelebiEX account and i'm giving you a warning right now. Don't ever try to make a battle thread with the idea of saying one is the rip-off from the other, just to start a flamewar because i will instantly ban you!

Okay done! *locked!*
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel