Rayquaza, Darkrai, deoxys vs Alphamon

Topic started by ssjsuperman on April 9, 2010. Last post by cfatalis 4 years, 3 months ago.
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@Nerx: Ouryuuken
Post by ssjsuperman (1,661 posts) See mini bio Level 10
@Nerx:  

i will find more later  
Seiken Grade Alpha: A powerful cutting combo.

- Seiken Summon: He can summon his holy sword from another dimension.

In his Ouryuuken Mode:

- Kyukyoku Senjin Ouryuken: He fires rapid wind attacks into his opponents.

- Digitalize of Soul: He summons a monster from another dimension that devours his enemies.The attack is also depicted in the form of firing multiple green energy blasts from his hands.     

he can rewrite history. 

and hes also stronger then these guys.

Post by hitsusatsu11 (10,734 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@cfatalis said:

" @hitsusatsu11 said:

" add mewtwo in and then id give it to pokemon, otherwise not sure "
no still no "
mewtwo has caused world wide storms with a wave of his fingers using psychic powers, he also midfucked an alakazam and is stated as being even stronger in the second movie If he were included I would give it to pokemon, if not its tough alapha is strong but enough to kill darkarai and requaza and deoxy's idk. 
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@hitsusatsu11 said:
" @cfatalis said:

" @hitsusatsu11 said:

" add mewtwo in and then id give it to pokemon, otherwise not sure "
no still no "
mewtwo has caused world wide storms with a wave of his fingers using psychic powers, he also midfucked an alakazam and is stated as being even stronger in the second movie If he were included I would give it to pokemon, if not its tough alapha is strong but enough to kill darkarai and requaza and deoxy's idk.  "
Omegamon killed a shit load of mega and ultimate level digimon with ONE swing, Alphamon is stronger than all royal knights
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel