Rate The Debaters

Topic started by Newdeath on July 18, 2009. Last post by DBZ_universe 1 month, 2 weeks ago.
Post by Newdeath (18,555 posts) See mini bio Level 19
5 Points system:

1. Extremely bad, uses personal attacks to win debates, possesses slight or no logic whatsoever. Die Hard Fanboys

2. They need help, not the worst debaters however does display fanboyism providing no logic at times however does try.

3. Normal/Average, average debater, not an elite just average.

4. Very Good, these debaters have a lot of logic, they can continue an argument while providing large amounts of logic and proper information however in rare times their evidence is not backed up.

5. Elite, the best of the best, these debaters have all the logic and information and provide large amounts of logical information and rarely or never lose a debate. 

Who are the best debaters and the worst debaters?
Anyone?
Post by Sonata (35,159 posts) See mini bio Level 20
LOL I give you a 4 NewDeathXD
@Sonata said:
" LOL I give you a 4 NewDeathXD "
LMFAO, I'd give you a 4 as well.
Anyone else?
Post by FLCL1 (3,935 posts) See mini bio Level 7

id give dream a 5-4 he goes science on us and now that i think about it u to ill give u a 5 lol
Any more takers?
Post by Black_Rose (1,204 posts) See mini bio Level 11
What/who are we supposed to rate? who is debating and what about?

I needz explain
Post by Sonata (35,159 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@Black_Rose said:
" What/who are we supposed to rate? who is debating and what about?  I needz explain "
Its for the battle threads, who do you thinks gives good arguments about the characters they think can win.
Post by AgentJ (1,545 posts) See mini bio Level 13
The way I see it, this thread could potentially create some hard feelings. Not that i've been around long enough to give anyone a good rating anyway. 
Post by Black_Rose (1,204 posts) See mini bio Level 11
Oh...ok....

*leaves thread so fast a sillouethe of smoke is left behind*
My own personal list: 

5. Acer, Dream, Newdeath 

4. Sonata, Kelleth, Little Sparrow, geraldthesloth

3. DJSNuva1, DCMarvel (I don't know your complete user name) 

2. Supercool99, Sinister Noob (Probably debates that way just for humor)

1. vegeta
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
my list
5.newdeath, acer, sonata,dream 
3.dunno
4. djsnuva, dcmarvel, nerx
2.vileeater maybe
1.bato
Post by TheManWithSevenScars (98 posts) See mini bio Level 1
5.TheManWithSevenScars
Post by FLCL1 (3,935 posts) See mini bio Level 7
@Newdeath said:
"My own personal list:  5. Acer, Dream, Newdeath  4. Sonata, Kelleth, Little Sparrow, geraldthesloth 3. DJSNuva1, DCMarvel (I don't know your complete user name)  2. Supercool99, Sinister Noob (Probably debates that way just for humor)  1. vegeta "

how didnt i make the list!!!!XD
@FLCL1 said:
" @Newdeath said:
"My own personal list:  5. Acer, Dream, Newdeath  4. Sonata, Kelleth, Little Sparrow, geraldthesloth 3. DJSNuva1, DCMarvel (I don't know your complete user name)  2. Supercool99, Sinister Noob (Probably debates that way just for humor)  1. vegeta "
how didnt i make the list!!!!XD "
I've never seen you debate I've just seen your opinions but if you were in my list you'd be a 3.
Post by DJSNuva1 (3,347 posts) See mini bio Level 11

I'd say FLCL1 mostly goes with Sinister_Noob. Newdeath a 5, he's great, I like Sonata's debating, and also dream....IDK about anyone else except bato gets a big fat 0
Post by Sinister_Noob (2,033 posts) See mini bio Level 7
@Newdeath said:

" My own personal list:  5. Acer, Dream, Newdeath  4. Sonata, Kelleth, Little Sparrow, geraldthesloth 3. DJSNuva1, DCMarvel (I don't know your complete user name)  2. Supercool99, Sinister Noob (Probably debates that way just for humor)  1. vegeta "

im sorry to inform you that you made several mistakes.

first off, i think that anyone rated a 5 should be the people who post citations and scans...a lot.

second, i think that giving me a 2 is pathetically mislead, i post information all the time, sometimes i choose not to, sometimes i do. but i always make a fight fair, and supply info for the fights i care for.

third, i think DJSnuva is a 4, if not a 5. he always posts scans. but he makes BS fights, so i say 4. 

fourth, you never post scans unless we beg you to. so your also a 4.

firth, giving  geraldthesloth a 4 is complete BS, he is almost as bad as bato. he just says "oh! this person wins" no info what so ever. 

sixth, giving DC_Marvel_1000 a 3 means you lost your mind, no offense, but did you really think this through. he should be with supercool99.

but dont worry about it...im just pointing out that mistake. : ]  ...your welcome.
@Sinister_Noob said:
" @Newdeath said:

" My own personal list:  5. Acer, Dream, Newdeath  4. Sonata, Kelleth, Little Sparrow, geraldthesloth 3. DJSNuva1, DCMarvel (I don't know your complete user name)  2. Supercool99, Sinister Noob (Probably debates that way just for humor)  1. vegeta "

im sorry to inform you that you made several mistakes.  first off, i think that anyone rated a 5 should be the people who post citations and scans...a lot.  second, i think that giving me a 2 is pathetically mislead, i post information all the time, sometimes i choose not to, sometimes i do. but i always make a fight fair, and supply info for the fights i care for.  third, i think DJSnuva is a 4, if not a 5. he always posts scans. but he makes BS fights, so i say 4.   fourth, you never post scans unless we beg you to. so your also a 4.  firth, giving  geraldthesloth a 4 is complete BS, he is almost as bad as bato. he just says "oh! this person wins" no info what so ever.   sixth, giving DC_Marvel_1000 a 3 means you lost your mind, no offense, but did you really think this through. he should be with supercool99.  but dont worry about it...im just pointing out that mistake. : ]  ...your welcome. "
It was a personal list of mine which I made so I won't hurt anybody's feelings. I don't post scans in fights that don't need it when its obvious, you don't need to beg you need to ask. DC_Marvel_1000 is a 3 in my list because I don't want to hurt his feelings, if I made an impersonal list he would be a one or not in my list at all, Geradlsthesloth doesn't argue but most of his posts are sarcastic and his serious posts actually make some sense however I said my list was personal and out of generosity. I haven't seen you in enough arguments to properly rate you so sorry and I rate myself a 5 because most people rate me as a 5 as well. This is my list: 

5. Newdeath, Acer, Dream, Rei Kai 
4. Sonata, DJSNuva1. Sinister Noob (I've seen some of your arguments and they are fairly solid) 
3. Unknown 
2. Supercool99 (Sorry but the list stands for itself) 
1. vegeta, DC_Marvel_1000
Post by Kelleth (7,777 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@Newdeath said:
I don`t even belong on this list my battle posts are minimum
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel