Ra's al Ghul vs mifune

Topic started by Sinister_Noob on Aug. 10, 2009. Last post by Nerx 5 years, 1 month ago.
Post by Sinister_Noob (2,033 posts) See mini bio Level 7

Post by DJSNuva1 (3,347 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Pretty badass fight, chalk one up for Sinister. I say that this is a pretty even fight, not sure who wins... Must do more research.
Post by AgentJ (1,545 posts) See mini bio Level 13
Does Mifune have access to a fountain of immortality? Thats what I thought : ) 
 I dont know anything about Mifune, but I do know that Guhl is a badass. 
i think Ghul has an advantage of 400 years of extra life, and he is pretty strong.
mifune is the "infinite samurai" at one time he used 12 swords at once. he is extremely talented as he beats people with powers when he has none. as strong as he is, he's even smarter, he is a tactical genius in the field. i need more info on Ghul though

A master swordsman and ruthless hand-to-hand combatant, with many century's of fighting experience, I say Ra's has an experience edge.
@DJSNuva1 said:
" A master swordsman and ruthless hand-to-hand combatant, with many century's of fighting experience, I say Ra's has an experience edge. "
yes, i agree completely. this fight may go to Ghul here.

Mifune's attacks center around his Infinite One-Sword Style, which allows him to attack using either a single or multiple swords.Ra's hardly ever uses multiple swords though...    
Post by Danelius (32 posts) See mini bio Level 9
Mifune is your standard honor-must-be-upheld samurai, but with a not-so-standard style of combat. Not once in any of Mifune's battles have I seen him ever leave his predesignated area of battle. Ra's al Ghul, on the other hand - a villain with the lowest regard for morals and humankind - could simply just walk out and take advantage of Mifune's idea of honor, throwing archaic forms of ranged weaponry to catch him off-guard before dealing the killing blow to Mifune. On the off-chance that Ra's is defeated by Mifune, however, Ra's can always use the Lazarus Pits to resurrect and "de-age" himself back to his prime of life, therein making him an immortal versus a mere human samurai.

As much as I hate it, the fight will go to Ra's al Ghul... one way or another.
@Gregorius said:
"Mifune is your standard honor-must-be-upheld samurai, but with a not-so-standard style of combat. Not once in any of Mifune's battles have I seen him ever leave his predesignated area of battle. Ra's al Ghul, on the other hand - a villain with the lowest regard for morals and humankind - could simply just walk out and take advantage of Mifune's idea of honor, throwing archaic forms of ranged weaponry to catch him off-guard before dealing the killing blow to Mifune. On the off-chance that Ra's is defeated by Mifune, however, Ra's can always use the Lazarus Pits to resurrect and "de-age" himself back to his prime of life, therein making him an immortal versus a mere human samurai.  As much as I hate it, the fight will go to Ra's al Ghul... one way or another. "

Very well explained. If I could, I would give this a +1
@Gregorius said:
" Mifune is your standard honor-must-be-upheld samurai, but with a not-so-standard style of combat. Not once in any of Mifune's battles have I seen him ever leave his predesignated area of battle. Ra's al Ghul, on the other hand - a villain with the lowest regard for morals and humankind - could simply just walk out and take advantage of Mifune's idea of honor, throwing archaic forms of ranged weaponry to catch him off-guard before dealing the killing blow to Mifune. On the off-chance that Ra's is defeated by Mifune, however, Ra's can always use the Lazarus Pits to resurrect and "de-age" himself back to his prime of life, therein making him an immortal versus a mere human samurai.  As much as I hate it, the fight will go to Ra's al Ghul... one way or another. "
then i guess you didnt see the fight with him and sid. he fought sid with just one sword while sid (a more skilled fighter) was using a gun, and mifune won. it seems ranged weapons work less than close range weapons.and obviously im not going to let ghul revive, that would be unfair. i believe this is a pretty fair right, seeing that mifune only lost once, and that was to a person with insane dark powers, even then he did well until the last attack.
Post by Nerx (13,843 posts) See mini bio Level 12
Mifune gets a vote from me, loved his unique kata and his resourcefulness with his blades
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel