ranma (ranma 1/2) vs kenshin

Topic started by othus12 on March 1, 2013. Last post by Kurohige 1 year, 5 months ago.
Post by othus12 (6,683 posts) See mini bio Level 13

kenshin has his sword

ranma cannot be turned into a woman

scenario 1

-kenshin pre-amakakeru ryu no hirami

scenario 2

-full power kenshin

fight at an empty dojo!

Post by taichokage (12,986 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Online Now
I'd say Ranma in both scenarios. I've watched some of Ranma and the entirety of Kenshin, and I feel Ranma was stronger relatively early on. He already dealt with swordsman who were arguably better than Kenshin early on. I forget his name, the main sword guy who was in love with Ranma's female side. Saito was it? Anyway, he was able to shatter apart a stone wall when he used successive thrusts of his sword, and only with air pressure. But Ranma was able to dodge it and beat him. Kenshin even EOS wasn't capable of swordsmanship feats on that level.

@taichokage: how about speed wise? would ranma be able to deflect amakakeru ryu no hirameki?

Post by Kurohige (3,702 posts) See mini bio Level 19
@othus12: Ranma should win this fairly easily, his speed is also greater than Kenshin's 

Ranma is also a mountain buster I mean here is a small sample of his ki based power; Here is what Ranma can do using energy attacks. 

@Kurohige: i had no idea he was that powerful! nice!!

@othus12: Yeah not many people use Ranma in debates but if you though tthat was impressive look at this video it shows off just how powerful Ranma was before mountain busting feats: 

and this 

This is very good too. 

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel