Random team anime battle

Topic started by nishi99 on Feb. 6, 2013. Last post by Kobra678 1 year, 6 months ago.
Post by Kurohige (3,718 posts) See mini bio Level 19
@Kobra678: The thing is, that feat with Hieh was unable to be seen by demons like Kurama also it was while he was injured and had one leg frozen, there is still the later feat of him chopping an even stronger demon's arm off while he was looking right at him and nobody even noticed until a few moments after. If you look at the end of my first post I said that I was not saying Sensui was a universe buster however this implies he is at most able to destroy earth, the didn't think there were S class there but Koenma even stated that there were people stronger than Toguro before the even went there. True about Vegeta but a weak Goku was also hurt from a slap on the back by Yajirobi, and that was with Kaioken reserves of energy.
Post by Kobra678 (3,178 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@Kurohige: Yusuke's durability isn't to great either. He did get put down by a gun in the Chapter Black arc. I remember when Goku was fighting Krillin, Goku ran around the ring fast enough that nobody could see him and thought he went invisible. Even Tien couldn't see him until he actually focused. Then Goku hit Krillin with like 4 or 5 times and all krillin saw was a funny face. This was back when Krillin could actually fight somebody without dying. Krillin wasn't slow either, he and goku almost had identical training until korins tower.

@Kobra678: I assume you mean Sensui's other personality where he turned his arm into a gun, a gun that fired spirit energy as shown when he, ya know, charged it up? lol. Not to mention that was Yusuke when he was darn near at zero energy, he also was taking casual mountain busting punches like nothing in base form/ energy(likely higher since there were in spirit world, Sensui's attacks would have done a lot more in human world, demon world could actually contain his energy.) 

as you can see from those scans, hiei outran a gas explosion, traveled 2-300 yards and stabbed sniper from behind within seconds while Sniper himself was watching the whole time and did not notice, this was B class Hiei whom later gets even stronger and becomes A-S class, the other stronger S classes (Sensui and Yusuke) are much faster . There is also the part when Botan blew the demon whistle to find Hiei and he traveled the length of the entire city to find the location of the noise before falling out of a tree.  Note Yusuke is far faster by the end of the series, we even have C class demons throwing 100 punches in half a second. Not saying Yusuke is faster than Goku movements wise, but he should be able to keep up with base Goku, assuming this is Saiyan saga (Up to Raditz or Vegeta, I don't know.) However, Goku was hurt by attacks that were mountain level around that time, and even then he takes time to charge up his powerful attacks. The power scaling from Dragonball is really inconsistent, but I think strength wise Yusuke should also have this as Goku was having a hard time lift a large mountain Frieza threw at him in the namek saga so he should be much weaker here. I just think Yusuke can pull out a win given the limitations, even if we say Goku wins he wont have enough power left to fend off Aizen's shikai abiliy and the other hax, So even if Goku wins this match that does not change team 1 winning.
Also as seen here Gohan by the time the Buu saga starts up is at his home, he flies to school at full speed but stated that he should be able to arrive in at leas 20 MINUTES, Gohan should be MUCH stronger and faster than Goku at this point, this would only put him into the mach speeds not even close to lightspeed though. 

As for physicle strength there isandroid saga Krillen and Tien failing to even budge a steel door and having to use ki to bust it down (Even Piccolo suggest using his ki) (Note this scan is not suppossed to be taken seriously as this is MASSIVE inconsistency with what we have seen before but I found it funny, and it does show how flimsly DBZ can be at times which makes calcs hard) 

@Kurohige: Well all Gohan said was "at this speed" he never said that he was going full speed. He doesn't really have a reason to go full speed just to go to school. And at the begging of the Buu saga I though it was Goku > Gohan. Gohan doesn't become stronger than goku until he becomes mystic. And the power difference between raditz and vegeta is pretty massive. Aizens shikai won't do anything to Goku either because he's too powerfull. Isn't that why Soifon's shikai didn't work on Aizen.

Post by taichokage (13,319 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Online Now
Yes but that's because they are both reiatsu based. If we consider all the types of auric energy the same then I suppose that is true (for those who do have auric power). But said abilities can work on stronger opponents. Yamamoto was more powerful than Aizen at the time of their scuffle but Kyouka Suigetsu still affected Yamamoto. I guess the difference has to be very big which in Goku's case would apply. It depends though once again if we consider all the auric types the same.
@Kobra678: Yeah but he was going fast, there is nothing to suggest that he was not going full speed since he mentioned that it would "Only take 20 minuets with this speed" it implies that he wont have to worry about being late, we also see the energy around him, plus I'm sure he doesn't want to be seen just flying through the air, my point is, Gohan at that point should be much faster than Goku at the saiyan saga. Also Aizen's shikai is not something that can really be seen through as even people who know about it are still affected (Unohana) but I think Unohana was able to rip through it. Still Goku wont know he is under an illusion so he can't really counter it, Soi fon's poison was pushed out/ neutralized due to spiritual pressure, she was still able to stab him and inject it. Then there is Dio's Time stop barrage as he is even stronger and faster than Yusuke by a VERY large margin.

@Kurohige: lol, then guess I don't know anything that team 2 could do to counter that. How long does his time stop last? How many people can he put down in that time frame? How many times can he use is? Is there a limit?

@Kobra678: it's universal and last for 11 seconds it also goes up by 1 second every time he uses it.

@Kurohige: So, he can use it as many times as he wants? Even if it's right after the last time he used it?

@Kobra678: Pretty much when he first got his Stand and before he became one with his new body he was only able to stop time for an instant/moment at a time (Despite this he still easily dodged punches from star platinum and moved to the other side of the room before that moment was over. Later once he got more used to it he was able to stop time for 5 seconds at a time, and then he absorbed some Joestar blood and could do it for 9 then over the course of the battle it went up to 10 and then he used it immediately after that and it went up to 11, he got stopped by Jotaro's time stop before he could go further. Dio even sated that after 10 seconds he could go up to 1 minuet, then 1 hour and then possibly infinitely. Here we have Dio stopping time continuously and seeming like he teleports. 

And considering Dio is quite a bit FTL (Able to blitz someone already FTL)

Also Jotaro at the end of part 6 was able to stop time for about 5 seconds with only 2 seconds for cool-down time. It was stated that he could stop time for longer but 5 seconds was the amount a mortal human could handle, otherwise Jotaro would freeze himself as well. Jotaro, only needing 2 seconds of cool down time should show Dio needs none since stopping time was his specialty and he was neither mortal nor human. Hence why he could stop it for however long he wanted.

@Kurohige: If that was the case then couldn't he solo everybody in this thread due to timestop spam? Either way, i'll concede. As much as I like goku, this form of him isn't going to be enough to defeat all of team 1. The only way I can actually see team 2 winning is if father has more souls.

@Kobra678: LMAO, Dio is not taking out everyone at once, let alone Toriko, Father, Saiyan Saga Goku, AND Mewtew at the same time, he can hold his own individually by not in a handicapped brawl like that. Dio vs Edo Madara would end in Madara winning or a draw since Mada CAN kill Dio while Dio can't kill Madara. The only thing Dio can do in that fight is stop time and run away, maybe get him with a spore and make Madara his slave but being under Edo Tensei and likely under kabuto's control already makes me think that wont work. There is also blood draining but edo's don't have blood, and freezing but eventually he will get free or come back. Dio is strong and one of the most broken anime characters, but he has his limits. 
But yeah team 1 wins, Toriko and Goku are the biggest threats here but with Edo and Aizen on team 1's side plus a time manipulator team 1 wins due to hax while team 2 has raw power.

What's stopping him from taking Aizen out? As soon as the match starts he can stop time then go all out on him from there. Edo Madara is gonna survive only because he is immortal via edo tensei.

@Kobra678: Aizen will survive the barrage likely, and I am pretty sure Dio can be affected by KS, also Aizen should be faster movement-wise, while Dio's attacks with his Stand are vastly faster it is still close range (It can reach about 10 meters i think) And yeah that is true with edo Madara but that is whats so scary about edos, plus I don't see Dio surviving a meteor dropped on him. But yes Timestop on normal Madara would kill him, it depends on range too though since Dio is a close range fight, some people can get him from afar with a attack with a huge area of effect (Shirai tensei)

@Kurohige: Whether he survives or not, it doesn't matter. If he can spam time stop then couldn't he just use it again and again. Aizen would barely be able to move let alone be able to attack.

Long range attacks wouldn't really work unless they are too fast for Dio to react to.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel