Random team anime battle

Topic started by nishi99 on Feb. 6, 2013. Last post by Kobra678 1 year, 6 months ago.
Post by Kobra678 (3,229 posts) See mini bio Level 15

Doesn't sephiroth have a move that counters time stop? I've seen tons of Dante vs Sephiroth threads where people say quicksilver wouldn't work on him.

Post by Kurohige (3,742 posts) See mini bio Level 19

@Kobra678:

Time stop is instant is really only countered with another time-stop, I think they mean haste but I don't think he has time to do that, not to mention it's due to the effects of a Stand which can only be affected by other stands. People thought he was immune to time stops due to having access to all spells in FF7 without the use of materia, but that's speculation. However Sephiroth himself has a time stop "Stopga" and it last 30 seconds, in the game whenever an enemy cast it on you you lose instantly, that or you ned to use a status remove which nobody on team 1 has. However Dio can move freely in frozen time for at least 7 seconds. Sephiroth also has soul attacks that give him an edge. Still Dio's attacks works faster and as seen in other games (Like Kingdom Hearts and even FF7) he is still vulnerable to spells and time stop. Sephirtoh himself just has every spell so he has slow, haste, and time stop, though he didn't really do any of these (That I can remember in my playthrough) it is still heavily implied he can. He also warps space (I think) with his spells, at least when you play as him. But due to the speed on team one and the fact Dio can move for at least 11 seconds in frozen time I think he can win, Sephiroth must also cast his spells and charge attacks like Supernova so for that I say he loses. Yusuke or Aizen can take him on.

In a fight against Dio it depends but I lean more on Sephiroth if he keeps distance, but I can see Dio pulling a win too if he does not start with supernova or something. But a time stop, mudamuda, space rippers or freeze will undo him, we have no durability feats for Sephiroth, and he can't see or destroy Dio's stand. And if we are going by battles we saw Dio stomped Sephiroth: http://naruto.viz.com/forum/showthread.php?t=90231

and here

http://lounge.moviecodec.com/vs-forum/dio-brando-vs-sephiroth-59062/6

Dio's time stop is also universal and he is still faster than Seph by a lot.

@Kurohige: Oh, I see. But what happens when somebody from team 1 attacks but yugi uses mirror force? all opponents are destroyed. team 2 wins.

@Kobra678: I... Hope that wasn't a serious argument. But if it was, I will humor it; first of all, Yugi is forced to fight with Lelouche first before taking on anybody else, as I explained before Lelouche would win that fight due to a faster activation of his power, the fact that Yugi needs to actually look at his opponents to mind crush them would already spell defeat. Assuming that the OP changes his mind and lets there be a free for all, even IF Yugi had his cards with him they would be useless as the only people in all of Yugioh who were capable if summoning real monsters and other cards were Paradox from the movie: Bonds Beyond Time, and Akiza Izinski. Yugi himself was capable of only making life points take out your actual life force and even then it had to be in a shadow game, using cards. I can't picture Yugi convincing everyone on either side to play him. Also in the actual game some monsters are immune to mirror force such as Egyptian Gods and cards with certain affects. Also mirror force can only destroy attack position monsters, theoretically speaking if anyone on team one simply blocks they are unharmed.

I also don't see why Yugi wont get blitzed before trying to set or even look for the card. I think it's best if we just stick to his mind crush for now. Yugi is not taking on anyone from team 1 or 2 in a one on one fight except Lelouche, let alone everyone on team 1.

@Kurohige: Serious argument? really? of course it's not a serious argument. I just thought that it was pretty funny. On another note, when dio brando uses his time stop, he can freely move, but are others (including his own team) still frozen? What are some of his destruction feats? How many of team 2 can he put down in 10 seconds. If his physical stats are low then I see him ending up like guldo.

@Kobra678: Yes, the only person that can move in frozen time is Jotaro because he has the same kind of Stand. His destructive feats are surpassing a guy in power who easily annihilated giant diamond hard teeth, he is faster than the guy who was easily FTL by a significant amount, when he could only stop time for 5 seconds he took out multiple people casually simply walking over to Jotaro. A Stand can only be destroyed by another Stand so there is that, but Dio himself can regenerate from anything as long as he has his brain intact, he is strong enough to deflect Kakyoin's emerald splash with his bare hands as well, he physical stats are pretty high.

Post by nishi99 (1,720 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@Kurohige: How would Madara and Aizen kill Goku and Dio???

@nishi99: I think that question goes the other way around lol, but blowing him to bits/ destroying his head works. But Dio can't take out immortals like them, he may surpass them in some stats but immortality plus Aizen KS give them the win. Still, Dio is on the same side in this so it wont matter. Vut Saiyan saga Goku with no kiaoken should be able to be hurt by Yusuke, Goku can't put down Madara and Aizen due to immortality and Goku is still subject to KS since he is in character he wont blow up the planet.

Post by eddz99 (2,541 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@Kurohige:

Lol aizen cannot age but i doubt that he is really immortal, i wonder how he can regenerate from being disinegrated with not even a particle or an atom left behind by goku :3 , for me he has the same regen as buu.

@eddz99: Perhaps you're right, that's a fair assessment. However it is not about regen in this fight, Goku is extremely handicapped here and in character, against hax like Aizen (I don't think genjutsu would work on him though) and with the limitations here I think Yusuke can take him by the end of the series at least. He needed Kaioken to beat a city buster so without it I don't think he can take Yusuke or resist Aizen,

@Kurohige: how powerful is an "emerald splash"? what does it do?

@Kobra678: Emeral Splash is a technique used by Kakyoin's stand, it shoots out a barrage of emerals from a liquid state that fire faster than machine gun bullets and are capable of destroying multiple buildings in a single spray, Dio deflected this easily with one finger without the use of his Stand:

That all happened and the driver didn't even notice Dio moving until he saw the damage

Now here is the type of damage it can do

All this was done without the use of his Stand, Dio himself is already multi building and around mach 5 or so. And that was not all his feat without the Stand just the relevant ones. I hope this answered your question.

Post by eddz99 (2,541 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@Kurohige: well this is saiyan saga goku right? ( vegeta & nappa? ) because without kaioken his PowerLevel is still 9000, which is high enough to destroy half the planet ( sorry for bringing the PL bullshit here again ) since roshi destroyed the moon at 200 battle power and his speed was already ending full fights in one second..

9000/200 = 450 Goku can destroy 450 moons in one blast

@eddz99:Yusuke By the end of the series could destroy all of demon world or in Genkai's words: "The whole planet" as well. Going by that logic Yusuke should be > Goku or =. Not to mention that they are in character and he wont blow everyone up. I have to re-check your data there though.

Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,986 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@eddz99: Actually Goku's power level is 8000 at base.

@Kurohige: Nice scans once again.

@Kurohige: you're argument kinda killed itself, you said he's mach 5. but before you said he is ftl. And the yusuke thing about planet busting was believed to be a hyperbole. but still i don't think that he is powerful enough to hang with this level goku. pre time skip dragonball goku was dodging lighting with ease and was above moon busting roshi.

@Kobra678: Dio is above mach 5, The World (His stand) is FTL, I'm pretty sure I made that clear in my arguments, did you even read them? Goku was not planet busting until Kaioh ken x10 or so, he speed was not FTL either, I remember Goku losing to Roshi in the final tournament, time skip DB Goku was above him however he still was not moon busting, his skill was better though. Goku would kill Yusuke with Kiaohken but not without it and saiyan saga. Goku needed Kaiohken for a city buster Yusuke could already destroy demon realm at the end of the series and was at the very least a life wiper. They already showed that a bunch of demons as strong as Toguro would bring world wide destruction, at the end of the series Yusuke and Sensui were destroying those demons by powering up.

@Kurohige: misread it actually, im still a little confused about this whole "stand" thing. And no actualy, he didn't lose to roshi in the the final tournament because he wasn't in the finals. Roshi wasn't strong enough to face goku and left it up to tien. Time skip db goku is far above moon busting considring he had more power and could control it better. He even filled the kamehameha enough to make a super kamehameha (see fight with junior piccolo). Toguro was really only impressive in strength. saiyan saga goku would easily overpower yusuke.

@Kobra678: I meant when Goku fight Roshi when he was wearing that Jacki Chun thing. Goku was fighting against a city buster like king piccolo in time skip. Even so without Kiaohken I don't see Goku beating Yusuke in character, Maybe Goku's power output is better but in terms of feats that are shown Yusuke is better, hell throw that out and we still have Aizen's sword which Goku has no defense for.

@Kurohige: aizens sword? maybe, maybe not, i mean kid goku at the beginning of the series took an axe to the head from a giant fox man without even a scrartch. kid goku still has better speed, strength, and skill feats than yusuke so i really dont know what you're talking about.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel