Random team anime battle

Topic started by nishi99 on Feb. 6, 2013. Last post by Kobra678 1 year, 5 months ago.
Post by Dream (7,472 posts) See mini bio Level 20

@CerusSerenade: What has you thinking he would even use the monster? None of the characters on Team 1 are nowhere at the level of threat that Zork Necrophades was when Yami/ Atem had to resort to using it and this fight is fought with everyone in character.

Post by CerusSerenade (2,573 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@Dream: Maybe because if they don't they die?

That and Aizen continunally gets stronger with the hogyoku much like Zork did as he absorbed the powers of monsters.

@CerusSerenade: Except both teams have no knowledge of the abilities of the others in this match.

@Dream said:

@CerusSerenade: Except both teams have no knowledge of the abilities of the others in this match.

Mewtwo is psychic.

@CerusSerenade: And by the time Mewtwo can try communicating this to his team, Dio would have Time Stopped the area.

Post by eddz99 (2,509 posts) See mini bio Level 11

LOL TEAM 2 GOKU AND ATEM MISMATCH

Post by phantomrant (1,335 posts) See mini bio Level 10

How are they going to deal with an omnipresent Alucard?

How deadly is Yami Yugi again?

@Dream said:

@CerusSerenade: And by the time Mewtwo can try communicating this to his team, Dio would have Time Stopped the area.

In character Dio doesn't instantly resort to time stop, you aren't allowed to only apply "in character" to one side.

@phantomrant said:

How are they going to deal with an omnipresent Alucard?

How deadly is Yami Yugi again?

Yugi is a massive soul/mind fucker by himself, with Horakty he became a universal threat considering he basically forced Bakrua, the "game master" of the universe, to stop resurrecting himself.

Yugi is a massive soul/mind fucker by himself, with Horakty he became a universal threat considering he basically forced Bakrua, the "game master" of the universe, to stop resurrecting himself.

Think you're wanking the series a wee bit much. The magic used by Millennium Item holders is limited to localized effects and whichever individuals they target. They can't do it on a larger scale. And as I explained before, Horakhty would take too much time for Atem/ Yami to prep.

In character Dio doesn't instantly resort to time stop, you aren't allowed to only apply "in character" to one side.

Dio normally milks use of Time Stop to toy with his foes to show how pointless it is to fight him or implement any necessary strategy needed. And I'm not making up rules for personal gain.

Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,899 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@CerusSerenade: LOL Dio doesn't have to shout The World to stop time. In the same video you posted, 1:50-2:09 he was moving without shouting nice try.

@SpeedForceSpider said:

@CerusSerenade: LOL Dio doesn't have to shout The World to stop time. In the same video you posted, 1:50-2:09 he was moving without shouting nice try.

Then why does his time stop fail when he's interrupted in mid-speech? It's pretty easy to explain away that we didn't hear him say "the world" because he said it quietly since he was pretty far away from Jotaro. It's also possible that if the person isn't trying to move in frozen time or is unable to move in frozen time that they don't hear it as well.

:Game Master Bakura effectively controlled the memory world and all things that happened in it. At any point that they had killed Thief King Bakura Game Master Bakura simply resurrected him and rewound time. The memory world is effectively another universe, and Yugi beat Bakura who had almost full control of said universe.

Dio hasn't shown defenses against mindrape, which Yugi and Mewtwo are capable of.

It's extremely subjective as to whether or not Dio would get time stop off in time before Yugi summons Horakhty. So let's simply agree that if Dio can get his time stop off without interruption, team 1 wins, and if Yugi gets Horakhty out, team 2 wins. There are way too many characters to actually judge which team would win for sure anyway.

@CerusSerenade: Because Star Platinum is FTL and blitzed him before he could do anything. And quietly said the World? Are you serious? He wasn't that far and he was yelling it the whole time so for that reason why quietly now? Earlier in the series, Hol Horse tried to shoot Dio and he stopped time in that movement the same why without speaking. And this is before the World was revealed to the viewers. That is a ridiculous accusation, you're gonna need to give me proof for that one. I cannot simply take your word for that.

@SpeedForceSpider said:

@CerusSerenade: Because Star Platinum is FTL and blitzed him before he could do anything. And quietly said the World? Are you serious? He wasn't that far and he was yelling it the whole time so for that reason why quietly now? Earlier in the series, Hol Horse tried to shoot Dio and he stopped time in that movement the same why without speaking. And this is before the World was revealed to the viewers. That is a ridiculous accusation, you're gonna need to give me proof for that one. I cannot simply take your word for that.

You still haven't proven how being interrupted in the speech of "The World" doesn't stop the time stopping effect when that's exactly what Jotaro did. Star Platinum was not faster than light at that point, you're grasping and you're failing to actually disprove how being punched in the middle of saying "The world" interrupts the time stop. Fail to do so again and I'll consider it a concession.

If Yugi gets Horakhty out, team 2 wins, if Dio can get get time stop off without getting interrupted, team 1 wins. That's the truth of it.

@CerusSerenade: Okay now you're just grasping for straws here. Making silly assumptions and claims with no proof is making your argument grow weaker. If someone hits you how are going to continue using your moves? Star Platinum is freaking FTL because his speed is superior to Silver Chariot who is stated in the manga to be FTL. He already beat Silver Chariot and grew stronger by the time he fought Dio. Let me break it down, If Silver Chariot is an A speed class stand. Silver chariot was able to intercept the hangedman mid travel. The hangedman travels through light through becoming light itself. And Star Platinum is faster than Silver Chariot what does that make him?

As for the World thing I already explained when Dio was using an incomplete version of the world he was still stopping time without shouting. He also did it in the video you posted without saying a single word.

Yugi isn't doing anything but dying. There is not any what-if's for this battle, Team 1 wins and that's all there is to it.

I find it difficult to believe that Dio is near the speed of light when he grabbed on to a car to escape, but whatever.

The entire thing was a mismatch considering team 1 was given full power Dio and team 2 was only given saiyan saga Goku, the entirety of team 2 lacks any speed and gets blitzed before any in the team blink.

I'm still waiting on how Dio resists mindfuckery from Yugi and Mewtwo (he doesn't need a card game to do so), but it's almost a moot point considering what Dio is.

Now what if speed were equalized and Dio can't use "The World" if he's under pressure?

Post by Kurohige (3,702 posts) See mini bio Level 19

@CerusSerenade:

Well since you want solid feats of FTL then here:

Jean Pierre Polnareff (probably the most badass Frenchman in anime/manga, as much as that is worth) uses his Stand Silver Chariot to intercept multiple beams of light from the Stand "The Sun." And before you ask, yes, these are actual beams of light, not "magic light" or anything:

First I'm going to try to get the height of Silver Chariot's head. According to the wiki, Polnareff is 1.85 m tall. Getting the size of his head as a proportion of his height, I'm going to say that he is 6.1 heads tall, the mean value of the proportions given for manga characters in the wiki. The reason for this being that, while he is hardly a moeblob or typical manga-style character, his head is rather... oddly shaped, and pretty tall. So I figured this would make sense. That makes the height of his head 30.32786885 cm.

Here is a scan of Polnareff and and Silver Chariot together, where I scaled the size of Silver Chariot's head (with Polnareff's head I went from his chin to an area in his hair parallel to the highest visible skin in his head, due to his widow's peak. For SC I scaled from the chin of its armor to the top of one of the points on its helmet):

And of course the Hanged man feat, a Stand made of light and travels through reflections at light-speed, at first because Polnareff could not understand his power he could not fight it, but once he figured out his pattern and how he attacks Polnareff said the cutting him was EASY:

However Polnareff did explain that normaly he could not hit a beam of light

It should be noted that being able to react to light speed is still impressive and again this was with armor on. Polnareff could not catch it because of the mobility of his Stand but his reactions are still fast enough to tag light speed people with armor on and there is still the above feat.

Now Silver chariot was able to hit the Hanged man BEFORE it reached it's spot after it had already took off thanks to predicting it's movement:

The height of Silver Chariot's head is thus 31.80656161 cm.

In the first scan, he is blocking all of the beams with one arm (the sword arm), by moving it in a semicircular pattern and adjusting his hand to position the sword to block each beam. It's hard to exactly tell how close the beams are to him when they get blocked, but I think the maximum distance they could have be from each other, in terms of distance traveled before being blocked, is 1 cm, as anything higher would be noticeable. So all of these blocks would have occurred in at most the time it takes light to cross 1 cm, or 3.33564095e-11 seconds.

To find the distance Silver Chariot's arm moved, I measured the visible length of its forearm, and I will treat his arm movement distance as a percentage of the circumference of a circle with that distance as the radius (this will be a slight lowball as the overall path his arm seems to be moving in looks slightly wider than that, though).

Silver Chariot head height = 31.80656161 cm

Silver chariot forearm length = 33.69906679 cm

Circumference of circle = 2.117374813 m

Now to find the angle. Using the angle measurement tool in GIMP, I got 129.82 degrees.

129.82/360 = 0.3606111111

0.3606111111 * 2.117374813 = 0.763548884 m.

This makes the speed of Silver Chariot's arm 76.3548884c.

Notice Star Platinum reflecting some as well

Star Platinum was already stated to be the fastest and strongest Stand and even in his official data in the manga he is stated to be faster than light (Note silver chariot had his armor off)

Star Platinum was already faster than Polnareff with twice the speed and power as Polnareff was controlled by Anubis:

At the time Jotaro thought it was the fastest stand ever but admits he is holding back

And even then he was beating Silver chariot in speed with two swords and amped up speed and power:

Dio already beat Star Platinum in terms of combat speed:

ca

Dio still called him slow:

So if Silver chariot with his armor on is easily FTL, Star Platinum is faster than SC with his armor off and Dio called Star Platinum slow, then yeah DIO is FTL by a good margin. It is stated multiple times that Star Platinum and the World are the strongest and fastest Stands. FTL is not at all uncommon in JJBA. Using the anime is not a good way to debunk a feat. But to answer those questions:

First, Dio reacted to a surprise attack from Polnareff with micro-second reaction time and stopped time:

Can't find the official scan for that one but it was micro seconds before Polanareff twisted the blade.

Now this poves Dio can stop time nearly instantly (He stated to be instant but going by feats it is near instant)

now the car scene:

Jotaro caved in Dio's skull and dio said he lost all power:

and even then he proceeded to stop time again

Star Platinum caught him by surprise and is FTL so of course he tagged him, Stand's speeds are REACTION and Punching speeds (At least in Dio's case) not running/movement (Like the Hanged man)

Jotaro himself has speed feats of his own without a stand:

That was a punch from a Stand that can shatter diamond hard boulder sized teeth easily:

Jotaro punches the inside of the High Priestess' mouth, until finally, with one more ORA, he violently fragments her diamond hard teeth.

Multiply that by 32 (since he smashed all of them) and you get 899.2 m^3 as the volume

That's 899200000 cc

Violent fragmentation is 120 j/cc for rock. Now normal diamond is easier to smash than most industrial materials, but this wasn't normal diamond, made clear by the fact that it wasn't outright pulverized by Jotaro's weaker punches, given his feats of casually smashing rock.

Anyway 899200000 * 120 = 107904000000 J or 25.789674952 tons for one punch (since it was the last one that did High Priestess' teeth in)

Not shabby at all considering the power increase Star Platinum gets toward the end of part 3.

But that's not all; he is another feat that can be used to determine Star Platinum's punching power:

Star Platinum sucks in the fog of Enya's stand (which was blanketing an entire town) very quickly.

Interesting feat, which we can get a rough ballpark number for.

There's no real way to get a timeframe, but I'll suppose that for the purposes of this blog, we'll use a second. Not outrageous given how fast Star Platinum is in general.

On that note, we'll go with 1km as a low end for the town's diameter, and 12m as how high the fog reaches (since it's shown to sit above 4story buildings, as shown in that archive I linked above)

For the volume, lwh using these values seems most appropriate.

Fog weight (based on cloud density) - 12003600kg (this is again, rough, as air changes density as it's velocity increases)

And the speed which the fog was sucked into Star Platinum would be 1000 m/s, based on my above assumptions.

With that, a KE equation

ke = .5mv^2

Ke = .5(12003600)(1000)^2

Ke = 6001800000000 J or 1.434464627 kilotons

Not sure how applicable the Ke equation is to sucking something up, but if this is fine, you could apply this to Star Platinum's punches I guess.

In which case, Jotaro's theoretical accumulated time stop damage would be about 204 teratons. but even then, if that is not enough they say that the only limit on a Stand's power is the user's mental strength.

Dio can also time stop multiple times and seem like he teleports:

So yes, I think Dio has a good chance of winning here in speed, power and durability (Note that when Dio was punched that was BEFORE his power up by drinking Joestar blood and he took a hit like that, hell he took multiple:

After drinking the blood and powering up Dio is fine and can regenerate from such attacks easily and near instantly:

I have plenty more the it should be obvious how fast and strong Dio is, and that is not even getting to later parts where we have stands with infinite speed and Stands even faster than Star Platinum. So yes Dio is FTL. (Man I spoiled things from my respect thread.) But also Dio can have his stand move about 20 meters away from him, hie also has space rippers from his eyes that are invisible, Time stop, space ripper= Dead Yugi and, well anyone else. Stands can also phase through bodies to bypass most normal defenses.

@Kurohige: Thanks for providing the scans bro. Really appreciate it!

Post by eddz99 (2,509 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@Kurohige: That's all manga scans o.o the pic in the op is anime?

Post by Kurohige (3,702 posts) See mini bio Level 19

@eddz99: As are most pictures in the battle forums but unless specified we go with the canon versions, and this:

is just a colored manga picture:

See? Same thing just colored, there are many of these.

@SpeedForceSpider:

No problem, if you need any more feats, explanations, or anything just let me know.

As for this battle, Team 1 wins, they have way too much firepower; Edo Madara and Hogyoku Aizen could arguably solo both teams (Yes even the mighty Dio :O) lol, Saiyan saga Goku in character and no Kaiyoken is not nearly as much of a threat anymore with the restrictions, since Yami and Lelouche as forced to start off fighting each other I'm going with the guy who wins the moment they make eye contact, Yugi's mindcrush takes time and has start-up, the Geass does not, or at the very least, less than mindcrush. Sephiroth is the real problem here assuming we allow supernova, but even then it failed to destroy Earth XD and if that is the case team 1 still wins due to Madara and Aizen. Team 1 rapes with Aizen and Madara soling the moment the fight starts.

1 team has like 4 genius fighters and 4 tanks while team 2 gets 1 tank (Sephiroth) and 1 minor tank (Goku) other than that they got nothing, no hax either, and Alucard definitely stomps. Also, Yusuke at the end of the series is definitely able to handle Saiyan saga Goku with no Kaiyoken. Father will be a problem with his nigh immortality but Aizen can take him out and Alucard would just eat him (Either Alucard really) And Mewtwo is powerful as well and he does have his mind wipe ability, but he still get's blitzed by anyone on team one.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel