Random team anime battle

Topic started by nishi99 on Feb. 6, 2013. Last post by Kobra678 1 year, 4 months ago.
Post by nishi99 (1,578 posts) See mini bio Level 11

1.Yusuke

2. Aizen with the Hogyoku

3.Edo Madara

4.Dio Brando

5. Alucard

6. Lelouch

VS

1.Sephiroth

2.Toriko

3.Saiyan Saga Goku

4.Father

5.Mewtwo

6.Yami

Rules

All in character

No prep time

Goku can't use Kaioken.

Yami and Lelouch must start off the fight with each other .

Setting Tokyo

By the way guys i have another version of this battle on Comicvine with Teen Goku and there are two guys trying to tell me Madara would own Teen Goku with EMS. If you guys want to go there and get a good laugh here it is. http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles/7/epic-anime-team-battle/747714/?page=3

Post by SMXLR8 (6,885 posts) See mini bio Level 16

@nishi99: why would you post this here you already got who would win when you posted this on vine <_<

@SMXLR8: I thought it was a fun cute battle so i posted on here too:) Plus they don't know what there talking about as you can see from my last post. And the main reason i put Saiyan Saga Goku and not Teen Goku this time is because of Dio.

Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,813 posts) See mini bio Level 15

Team 1 wins.

Post by DBZ_universe (15,453 posts) See mini bio Level 17
Online Now

Atem solos.

Post by CerusSerenade (2,460 posts) See mini bio Level 10

People seem to underestimate the Yugioh universe. Atem is capable of massive mindfuckery. Season 0 especially enjoyed trapping souls in penalty games, none of team one stands much chance of that, let alone God Creator of Light.

@CerusSerenade: Yeah i agree most people seem too forget Atem's powers and think all he can do is play card games.I'm getting a lot of shit right now from ComicVine users for putting him in the battle.

Post by Dream (7,200 posts) See mini bio Level 20

Team 1, rather easily thanks to Dio. Time Stops and Road Rollers for everyone for Team 2, or at the very least Time Stop stays up until all of Father's lives get whittled away.

WRRYYYYYYYYYYYY!!

@Dream said:

Team 1, rather easily thanks to Dio. Time Stops and Road Rollers for everyone for Team 2, or at the very least Time Stop stays up until all of Father's lives get whittled away.

WRRYYYYYYYYYYYY!!

Dio answers God Creator of LIght how?

Post by othus12 (6,295 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@CerusSerenade said:

@Dream said:

WRRYYYYYYYYYYYY!!

Dio answers God Creator of LIght how?

exactly this

@CerusSerenade: In character Atem isn't doing anything amazing. And is his reactions fast enough to summon that before getting blitzed? Thanks to Dio, he and his team blitzes via time stop.

@CerusSerenade: With the convoluted preparations that would need to be done to summon it, no chance of that happening.

@SpeedForceSpider: Sephiroth has haste magic, which will cancel out time stop. Atem summons whatever is necessary to deal the threat at hand, and Horakhty will be brought it pretty quickly. The rest of his team is capable of providing cover anyway. The second Yugi gets Horakhty out team 1 loses due to universal erasure.

Sephiroth has haste magic, which will cancel out time stop.

A speed increase isn't gonna help everyone on the opposing team from being frozen in their tracks from a localized time freeze.

Atem summons whatever is necessary to deal the threat at hand, and Horakhty will be brought it pretty quickly.

You seem to be wanking Yu-gi-oh a wee bit too much. The Pharaoh's going in this battle without any knowledge or preparations for what he is about to face, meaning no "Heart of the Cards" lucksacking for him here.

The rest of his team is capable of providing cover anyway.

Not while they're helplessly frozen via Dio's Time Stop. Team 1 has a lot more hax on them to milk use of compared to Team 2.

@CerusSerenade: Sephiroth isn't using that. Magic from Final Fantasy takes a while to use even outside of gameplay mechanics whereas Dio's time stop is instantaneous. Not to mention Yugi would be the first one to die here so there goes the ace in the hole. And he cannot move to cancel it unless Dio wills it. If you have proof in scans or a video I would greatly appreciate it. If not Team 1 stomps.

No, I remember that Dio has to physically say "The World" and that he was interrupted by star platinum in the middle of saying it thus making it so time didn't stop. It is shown in this video. Look at 5:05.

Goku can keep Dio beaten down while Father provides shields for Yugi so he gets out Horakty.

Post by taichokage (12,622 posts) See mini bio Level 20
At first I thought team 2 but then noticed Dio Brando in team 1. I'm just getting into Jojo so I know something about his abilities. Team one should take this.

@CerusSerenade: EOS Yusuke is about on Saiyan saga Goku's level of stats if the latter doesn't resort to Kaio-ken. He could stall Goku long enough for Dio to unleash a Time Stop. And I don't believe Father is capable of passing on his shields to others as the ability has only worked for protecting himself from what I seen in the manga/ Brotherhood.

So it's whether or not the team is smart enough to stall for Yugi's Horakty so that team 2 wins, or Dio get his time stop off so that team 1 wins.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel