Rainbow Dash Vs Monkey D. Luffy

Topic started by Destinyheroknight on Sept. 24, 2011. Last post by DBZ_universe 1 year, 3 months ago.
Post by UltimateHero0406 (5,030 posts) See mini bio Level 16

@DBZ_universe: YES! I've seen every episode. SO hilarious. Between all the insane stuff and video game references, I think it's my favorite youtube series besides DBZTAS.

Post by DBZ_universe (15,482 posts) See mini bio Level 17

@UltimateHero0406: LOL! Dr. Eggman ruined time.

I like how Mario crossed the line when he destroyed the poster yet Sonic didn't care if Tails died.

this is my favorite ep! yet...

@DBZ_universe: LOL I love that ep. Especially the end. Poor Falco. And poor Slippy too lol. The ep after that, Space Chicken, was hilarious too.

I also love that ep where Sonic is in Mass Effect. That one had the funniest lines!

I also like Knuckles' catchphrase. Fryin and buyin LOL

@UltimateHero0406: Yes! I like the Sonic vs Mario one too! Tails pissing on Sonic was funny.

and Sonic being gay was funny too.

@DBZ_universe: Yeah. And I also like the one with Shadow. Wish they would have kept him around longer. He could have been so funny in the story.

And it's also cool how they crossover with that Megaman series even though it's not as funny IMO.

@UltimateHero0406: Jaja! Shadow gets killed.

I think they should do a cross over with Mortal Kombat! have Sonic fight someone like Scorpion! then he throws them his daughter or son or what ever the hell it is at them!

@DBZ_universe: Yeah. He's fighting Shao Khan and hes about to lose but Seniqua comes and eats Shao XD

And the Pokemon episode was too damn funny lol. That's another one of my favorites.

They should also do something with Resident Evil

@UltimateHero0406: LOL! YES! you came up with the greatest idea!

I would LOL so hard if Eggman and Earthworm Jim get turned into zombies.

they should do a GTA one ^_^

@DBZ_universe: Yeah man. That would be too funny. And I bet Eggman would try to deep fry people before eating them lol!

And yeah that would be awesome. And it would fit really well since the series is so GTA-esque already.

@UltimateHero0406: LOL! I could totally see that from Eggman. Frying people!

even tho am not a fan of CoD, it would be funny them going to the CoD verse. Sonic would be too fast for the players to catch and you can hear in the background the players going on a rage quit.

@DBZ_universe: Lmao, yeah Sonic would just spin dash over everyone.

And something with Metal Gear Solid or Gears of War would be cool too.

You see today's ep btw?

@UltimateHero0406: Jaja! Snake and Sonic get into a fight. They should do a one where Sonic meets his past self.

Ill see it later.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel