Rainbow Dash Vs Monkey D. Luffy

Topic started by Destinyheroknight on Sept. 24, 2011. Last post by DBZ_universe 1 year, 6 months ago.
Post by DBZ_universe (15,734 posts) See mini bio Level 17

@UltimateHero0406: @SMXLR8: Flash OWNS at those two... but then..

Speedy G. - *Esos putos no me ganan*

That is what Speedy would say to them.

Post by Jinbeifan1 (3,293 posts) See mini bio Level 14

i really hope this is a joke cuz...

LOL LUFFY STOMPS HER!!! ONE JET PISTOL PUTS HER DOWN, HAKI TO AVOID HER SPEED NOT TO MENTION HE'S FASTER!

... sorry, the thought of luffy losing to a pony pissed me off :P

Post by UltimateHero0406 (5,043 posts) See mini bio Level 16

@SMXLR8: @DBZ_universe:

@UltimateHero0406: I love those two videos! tho in the Flash vs Sonic one, there is a LOT of fanboys! I debated with some there and some said that Flash can only travel 200 mph! LOL.

I also like this one!

@DBZ_universe: Yeah, that one was hilarious!

And dear me. Sounds like they were either trolling or very misinformed. I also saw people saying he could barely break the sound barrier and stuff. I swear, Youtubers are such noobs lol.

@UltimateHero0406: LOL! yes they are so damn funny.

Tho I did came across with this Sonic fan who actually knew his facts! and he got so much hate on because of his username relate to Tails and he said Flash was faster.

Some troll made an account to say stuff about me and him being "gay" lol. and that I am a fat ass that works on Mc Donalds! LOL!! tho I trolled him back 10X worst by making him say sorry to me. I also told him that the Road Runner and Speedy Gonzales were the fastest due to Toon Force (I had to explain him what TF was lol) and at the end he agreed with me.

@DBZ_universe: LOL, nice dude! Slayin trolls. Can't believe you got one to stand down. They are usually so blockheaded and haughty.

And I guess the concept of toon force is lesser known outside of websites like this but they should still have a basic idea.

One time on youtube, I saw a guy arguing crazy hard that Aizen and Ichigo were god level and could drop the DBZ verse and not to put a loser like Goku in with them. You can imagine how that went over lol.

@UltimateHero0406: LOL! yeah it's hard to slay them.

What? LOL! I remember one told me that Naruto could beat SSJ4 Goku and he also said that Naruto can beat Frieza because he has more transformations? lol!

Once in a Resident evil video, I said Rebecca was the best and a Jill fanboy started flaming at me that it made me LOL! so I trolled him back to the point where he deleted his comments.

@DBZ_universe: lol what? Have they not seen the shows? The guy blows up planets with his finger in base. Naruto is barely mountain buster far as I've seen.

And lol wow. You find the most bloodthirsty fan boys on YouTube lol.

The majority of my fights have been on Xbox live. I remember on time in particular where I pwned a guy pretty viciously in ultimate ninja storm and they cut off their Xbox before they lost and I was so pissed I messaged them right away and I called them a punk. And the wrote back Saying i cheated for using a certain character and how I they were gonna report me and have my Account blocked. And for 2 days I was arguing with them like come do it. In the end they gave up and invited me to a mw3 live party lol.

Post by hitsusatsu11 (10,747 posts) See mini bio Level 20

I never thought the day would come when I would support Luffy unconditionally because he faces such a lame lame enemy.

Post by Destinyheroknight (10,300 posts) See mini bio Level 21

Can't believe this thread was death bump

@UltimateHero0406: LOL! you show them who's boss!

tho I will say the Sonic fanboys are very intense. they say the most meanest and hyped stuff I have ever seen like Sonic being infinite times faster than light? lol.

@hitsusatsu11 said:

I never thought the day would come when I would support Luffy unconditionally because he faces such a lame lame enemy.

Oh yeah, I remember that you are not a luffy fan.

Post by hitsusatsu11 (10,747 posts) See mini bio Level 20

@DBZ_universe: But this thread makes him seem cool in comparison to who he's fighting lol

@hitsusatsu11: True, tho Dash's abilities are pretty cool I will say that.

@DBZ_universe: true. They live by that scan where he makes a Dimension explode while fighting knuckles.

I don't know what it is but we longtime sonic Fans can get pretty bloodthirsty over the subject LOL. I know a guy on cv who just loves to say that sonic pwns most everyone. The guy has some pretty insane feats but hes not quite that strong.

@UltimateHero0406: Oh yes, I have seen that scene.

Well yes. Sonic is Badass and I love his 2D games! (tho Knuckles is my favorite) but yeah poor Sonic gets hyped up like crazy! he is another Goku! lol.

@DBZ_universe: I like the 3D better. It's just more fun to me and you get more moves and everything. And in the video games, my fave is Sonic for his awesome attitude. It was Shadow, but as of late they ruined him with Kirk Thorton's voice and give him nothing cool to do. And in the comics, it's Scourge. In the anime, Sonic by a longshot because he is hilarious.

And yeah. It's a bit embarrassing when your favorite character is the subject of crazy fanboy wank lol. Now when I see the movie, I'm gonna be thinking about all the drooling fanboys waiting to exploit Goku's new found abilities lol.

Post by SMXLR8 (7,259 posts) See mini bio Level 16

@DBZ_universe: please rainbow is 20% cooler then luffy =D

@UltimateHero0406 said:

And yeah. It's a bit embarrassing when your favorite character is the subject of crazy fanboy wank lol. Now when I see the movie, I'm gonna be thinking about all the drooling fanboys waiting to exploit Goku's new found abilities lol.

Couldn't agree more! jaja

Hey talking about Sonic, have you seen Sonic for Hire on Youtube? it's freaken funny!

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel