Railgun Vs Orochimaru.

Topic started by rein on March 31, 2010. Last post by hitsusatsu11 4 years, 4 months ago.
Post by MisterShin (2,125 posts) See mini bio Level 14
Orochimaru regen consumes a massive amount of chakra, a single railgun to the head or heart will kill orochimaru instantly, same with 1 Billion Volts of Lightning.
Misaka should also be able to control Orochimaru's movement considering Orochimaru has a sword inside his stomach somewhere.
Post by hitsusatsu11 (10,746 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@MisterShin: sword of kusanagi is supernatural item, i doubt she could control it, like i doubt she can control zanpaktos.
Post by Phibrizzo (200 posts) See mini bio Level 7
@hitsusatsu11:  Theres no prof of that, its never stated to be supernatural and normally ninjas also carry kunrai which can be used with magnetism.
@Phibrizzo: i believe it was stated to be supernatural but as i dont have the scan handy at the moment ill take your word for it.
@hitsusatsu11 said:
" @Phibrizzo: i believe it was stated to be supernatural but as i dont have the scan handy at the moment ill take your word for it. "
you are correct, just remembered it is supernatural sword. I believe it cuts though nearly anything and can extend.
Post by rein (5,465 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@MisterShin: True, but Does that mean it's not made of metal?
@rein said:

" @MisterShin: True, but Does that mean it's not made of metal? "

This is true as well, in Naruto their has never been stated to be items that are made of unknown materials. 
Everything is either made of normal earthly materials or infused with chakra (Kakashi's fathers white fang sword, was infused with chakra that gave a white trail or something). 
Legendary Items that itachi has in his Susanoo is some sort of Chakra item i believe, considering Susanoo is a great mass of chakra.

However Misaka wins Iron Sand to shield (similar to Gaara), Lightning/Railgun to attack.

@hitsusatsu11
Going back to what you said about Zanpakto's they are extentions of a Shinigami's spirit, thereby not actually containing any trace of metalic properties so it cannot be controlled via magnetisim.
Post by Nerx (13,843 posts) See mini bio Level 12
@MisterShin: Its not exactly an extension man , it is more like matter in the spirit world made from spirit particles that makes up all of soul society. It is still metal though,
Misaka was afraid of getting punched once when her iron sand was rendered useless, oro summons manda lets her fry it then punches her head off.
Misaka can create an Ozone environment, Orochimaru wont be able to breathe and die. 
Misaka make the Iron Sand engulf Orochimaru in all directions or herself in all directions to defend attacks.
Misaka can make use of her environment and throw multiple weapons/objects within Konoha or use them to defend herself.

Misaka Creating Ozone
Misaka Creating Ozone
this
this is why misaka wins. She kills orochimaru with her cuteness.
@rein:  that would only entice oro to capture her and do odd experimentation, though he probly would prefer err experimenting on a boy. 
@hitsusatsu11: I Believe Oro Is bisexual, With a preference for shota.
@rein: lulz i don think he has sexuality, hes always changing bodies
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel