Raikage vs Avengers

Topic started by Susanoo on June 17, 2011. Last post by Haofan123 3 years ago.
Post by Susanoo (263 posts) See mini bio Level 9
A (Has both of his arms) 

vs 

Avengers: 
Captain America  
Spider-Man 
Wolverine 
Classic Quicksilver
Iron Man 
Namor (Just got out of the water)  

Battlefield: Manhattan.  
Raikage is pissed off that Iron Man threatened him. 
No knowledge on Raikage. Raikage has full intel and knowledge on the team.

Who wins?
Post by Haofan123 (3,675 posts) See mini bio Level 13
Dude, Raikage gets raped and hard
Post by MisterShin (2,122 posts) See mini bio Level 14
@susanoo:  
Which version of Avengers are we using? 
@Haofan123

Post by MohsinMan99 (1,777 posts) See mini bio Level 21
Make this animated Avengers and maybe Raikage might have a chance.
@MisterShin said:

@susanoo:  Which version of Avengers are we using? 

The ones I've listed.
Post by TheGoldenOne (330 posts) See mini bio Level 12
Raikage loses here. Almost all the Avengers have an advantage over him. Together, they would stomp him. Quicksilver is faster than him. Namor is stronger than him. Captain America is smarter than him. Spidey is more agile than him. War machine is more durable. etc.
Post by Newdeath (18,555 posts) See mini bio Level 19
Raikage doesn't stand a chance. The Avengers are way too powerful for just him. Some members can even solo. Namor, War Machine, Iron Man and Ms. Marvel can all solo. Even more so because this is a water dipped Namor which implies that this is Namor at his most powerful. Namor is physically stronger than Raikage, he's even knocked The Hulk (a much more durable and powerful opponent than Raikage) unconscious. War Machine and Iron Man individually have enough firepower to level entire cities with ease, that is more power than Pain used to decimate the Konoha Village. Together they would make short work of Raikage, even individually they would. The amount of weapons in their arsenal is ridiculous, not to mention that Iron Man is ridiculously fast and should be able to run circles around Raikage. Even the Sentry was surprised at Iron Man's level of speed and even called him "fast". Iron Man and War Machine are also stronger than Raikage. Iron Man can move in the excess of Mach 8 and is strong enough to temporarily compete with The Hulk in terms of strength.  

A nuke from either Iron Man or War Machine would kill Raikage. Ms. Marvel in her normal state can lift 70 tons and can move at least at Mach 3 speeds. Not to mention Namor, War Machine, Iron Man and Ms. Marvel all have the advantage of flight. They could simply remain airborne and bombard Raikage with their combined firepower. 

ND
@susanoo said:

He still gets his ass handed to him. Iron man solos actually. Iron man is hypersonic, can trade blows with class 100 characters,and has mountain level durability(some of his suits give him planetary durability). His repulsors move close to the speed of light and can easily penetrate the raikages lightning armor considering the repulsors are MUCH stronger than sasukes chidori, which was able to pierce rwaikages armor. IM also has lasers that can travel at the spedd of light and he can absorb energy as well. A is screwed. No offense, but this is a terrible matchup
@Haofan123
Iron man is hypersonic ONLY if he is allowed time to fly. He still has reaction speed of that of a human. I know what Iron man is capable of and what he did. Going from your logic, a person should wait until a bullet is fired in order to dodge it. Raikages a ninja. He will anticipate this and dodge this. His synapse of his cortex region is also superior to Iron mans by far. If anyone's making the first move, it's A.
@susanoo said:
@Haofan123: Iron man is hypersonic ONLY if he is allowed time to fly. He still has reaction speed of that of a human. I know what Iron man is capable of and what he did. Going from your logic, a person should wait until a bullet is fired in order to dodge it. Raikages a ninja. He will anticipate this and dodge this. His synapse of his cortex region is also superior to Iron mans by far. If anyone's making the first move, it's A.
Yes, and then he has to get past IMs mountain level durability or his shield that can tank nukes or IMs repulsores which move close to lightspeed or his lasers that move at FL speeds. Iron man aso has supersonic reaction time and has traded blows with 100 tonners before. A stands no chance
@Newdeath said:

Raikage doesn't stand a chance. The Avengers are way too powerful for just him. Some members can even solo. Namor, War Machine, Iron Man and Ms. Marvel can all solo. Even more so because this is a water dipped Namor which implies that this is Namor at his most powerful. Namor is physically stronger than Raikage, he's even knocked The Hulk (a much more durable and powerful opponent than Raikage) unconscious. War Machine and Iron Man individually have enough firepower to level entire cities with ease, that is more power than Pain used to decimate the Konoha Village. Together they would make short work of Raikage, even individually they would. The amount of weapons in their arsenal is ridiculous, not to mention that Iron Man is ridiculously fast and should be able to run circles around Raikage. Even the Sentry was surprised at Iron Man's level of speed and even called him "fast". Iron Man and War Machine are also stronger than Raikage. Iron Man can move in the excess of Mach 8 and is strong enough to temporarily compete with The Hulk in terms of strength.   A nuke from either Iron Man or War Machine would kill Raikage. Ms. Marvel in her normal state can lift 70 tons and can move at least at Mach 3 speeds. Not to mention Namor, War Machine, Iron Man and Ms. Marvel all have the advantage of flight. They could simply remain airborne and bombard Raikage with their combined firepower.  ND

Raikage strikes at 500 tons without using his speed or a fully timed punch. Much higher than Namor or Ironmans strength level. Ironman cannot run circles around Raikage as his reaction speed is far lower as well as combat speed. His armor may be fast, but that means nothing if his reaction speed cannot react to what even ninjas with sharingans can't. IF Iron Man has time to get off the ground or was allowed to make the first move, then yes, he can potentially solo. Otherwise, I don't see them taking Raikage. I'll take out Ms. Marvel however.
@susanoo said:

@Newdeath said:

Raikage doesn't stand a chance. The Avengers are way too powerful for just him. Some members can even solo. Namor, War Machine, Iron Man and Ms. Marvel can all solo. Even more so because this is a water dipped Namor which implies that this is Namor at his most powerful. Namor is physically stronger than Raikage, he's even knocked The Hulk (a much more durable and powerful opponent than Raikage) unconscious. War Machine and Iron Man individually have enough firepower to level entire cities with ease, that is more power than Pain used to decimate the Konoha Village. Together they would make short work of Raikage, even individually they would. The amount of weapons in their arsenal is ridiculous, not to mention that Iron Man is ridiculously fast and should be able to run circles around Raikage. Even the Sentry was surprised at Iron Man's level of speed and even called him "fast". Iron Man and War Machine are also stronger than Raikage. Iron Man can move in the excess of Mach 8 and is strong enough to temporarily compete with The Hulk in terms of strength.   A nuke from either Iron Man or War Machine would kill Raikage. Ms. Marvel in her normal state can lift 70 tons and can move at least at Mach 3 speeds. Not to mention Namor, War Machine, Iron Man and Ms. Marvel all have the advantage of flight. They could simply remain airborne and bombard Raikage with their combined firepower.  ND

Raikage strikes at 500 tons without using his speed or a fully timed punch. Much higher than Namor or Ironmans strength level. Ironman cannot run circles around Raikage as his reaction speed is far lower as well as combat speed. His armor may be fast, but that means nothing if his reaction speed cannot react to what even ninjas with sharingans can't. IF Iron Man has time to get off the ground or was allowed to make the first move, then yes, he can potentially solo. Otherwise, I don't see them taking Raikage. I'll take out Ms. Marvel however.
where the hell did you get 500 tons from? hes nowhere close. Naruto saying his fist feels like it ways a million pounds is an obvious hyperbole. Iron man has lasers that move at FL speeds. A cant move anywhere close to lightspeed. He gets destroyed
@Haofan123
Show me a scan of this so called "Supersonic" reaction time. Has he ever traded blows with an argueble hypersonic/high level supersonic person that can strike with 500 ton fists without even trying? Characters with planet level durability still gets taken down by fists. Superman for example. If you can go near and escape a black hole, a punch from even a class 100 shouldn't hurt you. Spider-Man, Captain America, and so on have punked Iron man before as he holds back against them. Raikage can do it far easier. Especially with intel.
@Haofan123
Did I not show you a scan above? 1 million lbs = 500 tons. He struck super fox mode Naruto whom was attempting to blitz him and failed with a restrained punch that had no time to charge. Couple this with his speed and it will hurt. Alot.
@susanoo said:
@Haofan123: Show me a scan of this so called "Supersonic" reaction time. Has he ever traded blows with an argueble hypersonic/high level supersonic person that can strike with 500 ton fists without even trying? Characters with planet level durability still gets taken down by fists. Superman for example. If you can go near and escape a black hole, a punch from even a class 100 shouldn't hurt you. Spider-Man, Captain America, and so on have punked Iron man before as he holds back against them. Raikage can do it far easier. Especially with intel.
Again, where are you getting 500 tons from? Naruto saying As fist felt like 1 million ppounds was an obvious hyperbole. Its the equivaent of saying "I could eat a horse". Even if A can move at hypersonic speeds, can he dodge lasers moving at FL speeds? can he withstand IMs repulsors that are many times stronger than sasukes chidori, which was able to pierce the raikages raiton armor? the answer is no. A get pwned
@susanoo said:

@Haofan123: Did I not show you a scan above? 1 million lbs = 500 tons. He struck super fox mode Naruto whom was attempting to blitz him and failed with a restrained punch that had no time to charge. Couple this with his speed and it will hurt. Alot.

HYPERBOLE. How can naruto say for a fact that As fist is 1 million lbs when he has never dealt with that kind of weight before? simple. Because naruto was over exaggerating
@Haofan123
Prove to me it's a hyperbole. Also prove to everyone else because this 500 tons/453 metric tons is spreading throughout the Naruto community. And if this is a hyperbole, then most characters feats are hyperboles. Again, how is Iron Man going to get the first hit off? How is his reflexes going to pinpoint Raikage? A bullet may be faster than a person, but if that person moves around + other facts, it's hard to hit them. Even I myself, doubt he can move at hypersonic. I still don't know how fast he actually is.
@susanoo said:

@Haofan123: Prove to me it's a hyperbole. Also prove to everyone else because this 500 tons/453 metric tons is spreading throughout the Naruto community. And if this is a hyperbole, then most characters feats are hyperboles. Again, how is Iron Man going to get the first hit off? How is his reflexes going to pinpoint Raikage? A bullet may be faster than a person, but if that person moves around + other facts, it's hard to hit them. Even I myself, doubt he can move at hypersonic. I still don't know how fast he actually is.

How can naruto say for a fact that As fist felt like a million tons when he has never dealt with that kind of weight before? its quite obvious. He  was over exaggerating. If I said I could eat a horse  would you believe me too? IM can fire off lasers moving at FL speeds and Raikage is nowhere close to that speed. He would be down for the count in no time. Raikages punches cant get past iron mans mountain + durablility while Iron man can easily pierce raikages riaton armor without trying thanks to his lasers and repulsors
Post by Newdeath (18,555 posts) See mini bio Level 19
@susanoo: First of all, 500 tons is nothing in the Marvel Universe. Iron Man has fought Red Hulk and The Hulk, both can lift way more than a mere 500 tons. Current Iron Man can lift in the excess of 100 tons. He was strong enough to harm The Hulk who has taken Thor's hammer strikes. And as for speed, Iron Man is faster than Raikage. You do realize that Iron Man can react in under a second right? I can provide scans if you want. He moves in the excess of Mach 8 speeds, that is greater than Raikage's speed. Don't forget that Iron Man can also fly. Nothing is stopping him from getting into the air where Raikage can't reach him. Also Iron Man can unleash nukes like he has an unlimited supply. He has more firepower than Pain who so far has the best destructive feat in the entire Narutoverse. Iron Man easily outclasses that since he can level entire cities with ease. All he needs to do is get into the air and shoot a bunch of nukes that will kill Raikage. And that's just Iron Man. Quicksilver is faster than Raikage and like Iron Man, he'll be able to run circles around Raikage without getting touched. Iron Man is also the smartest in this battle, he's too smart, too strong, too fast and has too much firepower to lose. Not to mention he has a much more versatile set of abilities and a large number of advantages such as flight. Also, Naruto said it feels like Raikage's punch was 500 tons, it doesn't mean that it was. It was just a hunch, Naruto has no idea what 500 tons of force feels like anyway. Every statement in a manga shouldn't be taken as the absolute truth. Pain called himself a god, that doesn't mean it was true. Many said Pain was unbeatable, yet he was defeated. 

ND
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel