RahXephon (Fully-Tuned) vs the Evas

Topic started by Dream on Sept. 21, 2009. Last post by cfatalis 5 years ago.
Post by Dream (7,892 posts) See mini bio Level 21
Let's do this in two ways: individually and as a team. Do you think the Evangelion units can hold up against a Fully-Tuned RahXephon?

Fully-Tuned RahXephon       
 Fully-Tuned RahXephon     

For those that want to know what it's capabilities are in battle, check out the end of this clip. 

Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
rahxephon as in shinsou ayato?,

and which eva is in this fight 

1-13?

anyway since rahxephon is well god....... (yes he is reffered to as god) and can manipulate time and reality i don't think eva can win it against it

This version of RahXephon doesn't gain time and reality manipulation until after it assimilates with the female counterpart piloted by Quon.
Post by rein (5,465 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@cfatalis said:
" rahxephon as in shinsou ayato?,  and which eva is in this fight   1-13?  anyway since rahxephon is well god....... (yes he is reffered to as god) and can manipulate time and reality i don't think eva can win it against it "
yeah but can't eva 1 do the same, or is that just shinji?
@Dream said:
" This version of RahXephon doesn't gain time and reality manipulation until after it assimilates with the female counterpart piloted by Quon. "
no?, so this the second transformation not the third where it became GOD?

@rein said:
" @cfatalis said:
" rahxephon as in shinsou ayato?,  and which eva is in this fight   1-13?  anyway since rahxephon is well god....... (yes he is reffered to as god) and can manipulate time and reality i don't think eva can win it against it "
yeah but can't eva 1 do the same, or is that just shinji? "

no eva-01 can't evoke the second impact by itself, it need another angel or 8 eva to form the kabalah tree and also lilith to make people into life soup
@cfatalis: To warp time and reality, he and the female RahXephon had to battle one another where the first to assimilate fully with the other would win and have the right to "tune" the world however they wanted to. I really made this battle to see if anyone would think the AT-fields of the Evas could hold up against the immense song power of Fully-Tuned RahXephon as shown in the video above.
@Dream said:

" @cfatalis: To warp time and reality, he and the female RahXephon had to battle one another where the first to assimilate fully with the other would win and have the right to "tune" the world however they wanted to. I really made this battle to see if anyone would think the AT-fields of the Evas could hold up against the immense song power of Fully-Tuned RahXephon as shown in the video above. "

explanation on how A.T field work

A.T (Absolute terror) field is an impenetrable barrier except by another A.T field or N2 bombs, it will affect the opponent if the opponent have fear in his heart, the stronger the resolve the better the field is, if the opponent has no fear A.T field is null 

about Rahxephon
really?, i only read the manga, and there's only dark rahxephon there, but rahxephon did rip him apart after going god mode, anyway rahxephon song apparently is not encountered before by the angels nor the eva and so it will pierce at field, even if it doesn't pierce at field rahxephon will destroy eva when  they try to attack him

unless if we go for both ultimate form of the mecha viewed in srw......

and putting consideration ayato has more showing of resolve compared to shinji
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel