Raging Beasts: Hulk Vs Yammy

Topic started by sceonn on Nov. 29, 2011. Last post by katanalauncher 1 year, 4 months ago.
Post by sceonn (757 posts) See mini bio Level 9

The Hulk, modern version, as in the hulk you saw in the latest comic you've read

Vs

Yammy Llargo, the actual Zero Espada.

Post by taichokage (12,487 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Minus spiritual aspects which might not work on Hulk anyway, Hulk is much stronger. And While Yammy's cero is powerful, Hulk has taken worse. Hulk should win.
Post by SuperperfectCell (528 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Hulk kills Yammy in 1 punch, he pulled Tect Tonic plates back togehter with his bare hands. Whats Yammy got on that?

Also Yammy's regenerative abilitys are shit compared to Hulks, try to see Yammy healing back from a skeleton state. Also Yammy isn't worthy of being the Zero Espada, you dont just get beaten by 2 captains only around 6th and 5-4thish espada level and claim your number Zero.

Post by sceonn (757 posts) See mini bio Level 9

@SuperperfectCell:

I've had a problem with that too, 0 Espada should have been much more than that.....

Post by Newdeath (18,555 posts) See mini bio Level 19

The Hulk should win. He's far stronger and more durable than Yammy. There really isn't any destructive attack Yammy possesses that The Hulk can't withstand. I doubt Yammy is physically strong enough to fight an opponent who supported the weight of a 150 billion ton mountain.

ND

Post by ReiKai (3,463 posts) See mini bio Level 9
Hulk punches him. Yammy dies. End of discussion.
Post by sickVisionz (4,221 posts) See mini bio Level 24

@SuperperfectCell said:

2 captains only around 6th and 5-4thish espada level.

What is this based off of?

Post by GIRUGAMESH (2,136 posts) See mini bio Level 9

@ReiKai said:

Hulk punches him. Yammy dies. End of discussion.

This.

@SuperperfectCell: Kubo + power levels = A large case of bulls**t. One of the reasons Bleach simply isn't that great a series.

Post by willyvereb (5,914 posts) See mini bio Level 17

Hulk literally defeats Yammy by clapping his hands together.

@sickVisionz: 1. Kenpachi with no eyepatch and 1 arm could easily match the streangth of released Nnoritora with all 8 of his arms, and still killed him after a long drawn out battle.

2. I doubt Byakuya has gotten weaker.

@SuperperfectCell said:

@sickVisionz: 1. Kenpachi with no eyepatch and 1 arm could easily match the streangth of released Nnoritora with all 8 of his arms, and still killed him after a long drawn out battle.

2. I doubt Byakuya has gotten weaker.

How does that mean that they are only around the level of the 4th or 5th Espada?

@sickVisionz: Because they are not exactly as strong as they are, it just means their power floats somewhere around theirs (meaning the 2 soul reapers could be slightly weaker or a little bit stronger than them, well for Byakuya's case at least. its already common knowledge Kenpachi is somewhere inbetween the streangth of the 5th and 4th espadas.

Post by TheRedRose (1,645 posts) See mini bio Level 10
That's like Saying Nnoitra and Zommari can defeat Yammy at his release form just because they were on Par with the captains, but who knows they probably can. Also Hulk destroys Yammy along with the bleach verse.

@SuperperfectCell said:

@sickVisionz: Because they are not exactly as strong as they are, it just means their power floats somewhere around theirs (meaning the 2 soul reapers could be slightly weaker or a little bit stronger than them, well for Byakuya's case at least. its already common knowledge Kenpachi is somewhere inbetween the streangth of the 5th and 4th espadas.

I don't understand how Kenpachi one-hitting Nnorita means that his strength and Byakuya's max out at 4th or 5th Espada level. What in the manga/anime shows that this is their limit?

Post by MohsinMan99 (1,777 posts) See mini bio Level 21

@sickVisionz:

Eh, I think he's limiting their power to what the max was shown, i.e. featwise. The most powerful opponent Kenpachi beat was Nnoitra (0 Yammy was meh) so somehow this method says that he can't be more powerful than that unless shown otherwise.

What he's probably leaving out is the fact that Nnoitra was the strongest Espada physically(the only one who I think is higher is Nel) and had the strongest hierro of them all. Also, I don't recall there being anything that says the Espada ranked 4th and above would be able to shrug of Zaraki's physical assaults like nothing.

@MohsinMan99: So because Byakuya and Kenpachi beat number zero, they aren't as strong as Espada ranked higher than zero... even though Espada ranking is the higher the number, the weaker the opponent. I guess...

Post by MohsinMan99 (1,777 posts) See mini bio Level 21

@sickVisionz: LOL. Come to think of it, it would've been nice if they had actually shown the full fight against Number 0.

Post by jamesisaacs (10 posts) See mini bio Level 5

If Yammy was as strong as he ought to have been then Yammy.

Post by UltimateHero0406 (5,024 posts) See mini bio Level 16

What about Reiatsu crush? Something with as much SP as Yammy could inst K.O. someone with a human level soul.

EDIT: And come to think of it, can't Yammy suck up all souls within a large radius? Unless Hulk has developed some sort of spirit protection recently, Yammy should actually win this pretty easily.

Post by othus12 (6,203 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@UltimateHero0406: actually hulk has his own entity. aside from banner soul

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel