Raditz vs Yamcha

Topic started by SpeedForceSpider on July 17, 2012. Last post by DBZ_universe 2 years, 1 month ago.
Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,898 posts) See mini bio Level 15
Raditz
Raditz

VS

Yamcha(Saiyan Saga)
Yamcha(Saiyan Saga)

Both at full power

In character

Battle takes place in remote area

Who wins?

Post by Destinyheroknight (10,240 posts) See mini bio Level 21

I have a feeling, the battle will end like this

Post by Sonata (35,337 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Actually both Raditz and Yamcha are pretty close in terms of power level. Yamcha could win if he focuses a strong Kamehameha blast at Raditz. When Raditz fought Goku and Piccolo he didn't realize you could raise your power level by charging a blast, so that might give Yamcha an advantage.
Post by DBZ_universe (15,675 posts) See mini bio Level 17

@Destinyheroknight said:

I have a feeling, the battle will end like this

LOL... or this

Post by DBZ_universe (15,675 posts) See mini bio Level 17

But in all seriousness Yamucha and Raditz will have a good fight... Saibaman got Yamcha off guard...

I agree with Sonata... if Yamucha does a full power kamekameha he might win... also he can step Raditz tail, and on the mean while he can do a full power kamekameha.. and possibly winning the fight..

Post by shonen (846 posts) See mini bio Level 9

Don't let official PL fool you. It does not indicate the persons maximum PL merely their PL at different instances. Yamcha is well above saiberman, as he was effortless able to toy with it then beat it before it got pissy and decided to do a kamikaze attack on him ( the same attack that would have killed krillin and tien). Yamcha stomps raditz.

Post by eddz99 (2,509 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Yamcha, vegeta stated that each saibaman has 1200 PL and is as strong as Raditz.

Post by XImpossibruX (56 posts) See mini bio Level 7

@eddz99 said:

Yamcha, vegeta stated that each saibaman has 1200 PL and is as strong as Raditz.

But Raditz is a better fighter, and can dodge a LT Special Beam cannon.

Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,898 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@shonen: Yamcha's power level was stated to be 1480 and Raditz is 1500, you don't know what your taking about. Also, he was fighting it pretty equal until the Kamehameha so effortlessly "toying" is not the case.

@eddz99:

Chapter: 215 (DBZ 21), P1.3

Nappa: "Im-impossible...!! The Saibaman's battle power is 1,200...!! Going just by power, he rivals Raditz...!!"

Vegeta never said anything about it. Nappa says rivals not equal.

@Sonata: Could go either way but knowing Yamcha he has a chance of getting WTF pwned.

Post by GIRUGAMESH (2,164 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Tough one, though I am more inclined to say Raditz after a good fight. Yamcha wins if he grabs Raditz's tail, but with Yamcha's track record I just don't see it happening.

Post by Supreme Marvel (5,115 posts) See mini bio Level 12

I'm leaning towards Raditz. Better fighter. Could go Oozaru form if he wanted. Did Vegeta ever say that at a certain age Saiyan's are thought that Moon mirage technique?

Post by ohgodwhy (1,531 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Raditz for me too. Yamcha's just a loser, he's only good for one thing and that's being fodder. Plus Raditz's battle armour would be actually useful in this fight because it was shown that even Gohan who briefly powered up to 1300 could only crack it. I think he'd have the better techniques too and is more ruthless that Yamcha.

Post by othus12 (6,673 posts) See mini bio Level 13

wasnt yamcha fighting on par with recoome?

@othus12: It's sayain saga yamcha in the op

Yamcha is a better fighter than Raditz. Watch the Tien vs Yamcha fight.Also Spirit Ball anyone ?

@ohgodwhy: Not only did Gohan crack Raditz's armor but he partially crippled him allowing Goku to grab hold of him. At the time Gohan was an unskilled fighter that fought on instinct. Yamcha who is stronger and a more refined fighter could do the same to Raditz. 

@SpeedForceSpider: Possibly but Raditz does have some weakness he can exploit though.

@Sonata: It was a surprise attack that completely caught him off guard and the point I was trying to make was that it defended him from what would have been a potentially fatal attack. If they both attack each other with a fatal attack and both attacks connect, then at their PLs Raditz's sayain armour may just save his life.

Raditz's tail is his weakness so if Yamcha grabs a hold of it somehow then he'll win but I still give the edge to Raditz just for his pure ruthlessness and sayain armour.

@ohgodwhy said:

@Sonata: It was a surprise attack that completely caught him off guard and the point I was trying to make was that it defended him from what would have been a potentially fatal attack. If they both attack each other with a fatal attack and both attacks connect, then at their PLs Raditz's sayain armour may just save his life.

Raditz's tail is his weakness so if Yamcha grabs a hold of it somehow then he'll win but I still give the edge to Raditz just for his pure ruthlessness and sayain armour.

Raditz can also lose by Yamcha kicking his butt.

@ohgodwhy: Raditz wasn't caught off guard he had time to read Gohan's power level before he attacked. Yamcha with his refined skill and higher power level than Gohan would do much more damage to Raditz. Raditz has major weakness with not knowing he could raise his power level by focusing an attack and also with his tail. 

That's still surprised man. Look at all the beads of sweat coming down his head, he was shocked at how high his power level was rising and then he just goes and attacks him out of no where. Imagine is a toy became a giant dinosaur right before your eyes, you'd see it happening but you'd probably just stand there going WTF and then it attacks you.

I don't know now though, maybe if Yamcha can increase his PL through an attack, then he might have the edge. But Yamcha is just a loser, all he does is lose so I'd still say Raditz.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel