Raditz vs Turles

Topic started by Obito on Oct. 13, 2012. Last post by DBZ_universe 2 years, 2 months ago.
Post by Obito (579 posts) See mini bio Level 9

No Morals. 
Winner by Death. 
No Prep. 
Both have scouters. 
Start 20 ft. away. 
Who wins?

Post by SMXLR8 (7,745 posts) See mini bio Level 16

Turles with fruit/or with out fruit =D

Post by dbzmeister (45 posts) See mini bio Level 6

Turles annihilates him. Timeline wise I'm sure Turles was supposed to have arrived after Vegeta and Nappa and Goku still had a ridiculously hard time with him. Even without the fruit he's probably as strong or stronger than Saiyan saga Vegeta, Raditz would be dead in seconds.

Post by SpeedForceSpider (5,084 posts) See mini bio Level 15

Wow this is horribly one-sided.

Post by xlab3000 (1,402 posts) See mini bio Level 10
turles doesn't need his fruit for this battle
Post by niBBit (664 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Jezus...Raditz gets lolstomped here. Giving Turles the Fruit of Might...serieus overkill.

EDIT: Forgot to post this. Turles beat Piccolo who at that time had an PL of 18.000. He then fought Goku who had an PL of 30.000 and was holding his own but Goku was stronger, so that shows that Turles PL is slightly below Goku's 30.000. Turles then eats the Fruit of Might and then lolstomps Goku. Goku then goes Kaio-Ken x10 witch would increased his PL to 300.000 and Turles still beat Goku. Its speculated that Turles MIGHT rival Frieza in his base form of 530.000. So yeah this is a total mismatch, not even if Raditz went Oozaru would help him.

Post by DBZ_universe (15,887 posts) See mini bio Level 17

lol... Raditz gets slaughter....

Post by PrinceAragorn1 (157 posts) See mini bio Level 4

@SpeedForceSpider said:

Wow this is horribly one-sided.

This.

Not even Oozaru will help Raditz...

Post by niBBit (664 posts) See mini bio Level 11

I think we could all agree that Turles stomps Raditz (see my post above) this should be locked.

@niBBit said:

I think we could all agree that Turles stomps Raditz (see my post above) this should be locked.

Yes I agree!

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel