Raditz vs Raizen, Yomi, Mukuro

Topic started by GoldenStar66 on April 25, 2013. Last post by eddz99 3 months, 1 week ago.
Post by GoldenStar66 (39 posts) See mini bio Level 7
The fight takes place in a random city. The team is blood-lusted. Raditz stays in character. Raditz knows nothing about them. Who wins?

Post by othus12 (6,896 posts) See mini bio Level 13

the team should overwhelm raditz...

Post by nishi99 (1,708 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Three kings should kill Radliz.

Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,962 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@nishi99: I disagree Raditz has the advantage in flight, destructive output, and endurance maybe even stamina. They have speed on him at best. This is like Goku and Piccolo vs Raditz except an extra person is here. 

Raditz wins mid to high difficulty.

@SpeedForceSpider: I agree with the flight and destructive part, however unless Raditz flys way high where they can't get him and fires a moon buster i don't see him winning this fight. Raizen himself has been said to be on a whole another level then everybody else, add Mukuro who didn't even use her full power too beat Hiei and Yomi who was even with Yusuke and i think they take this.

@nishi99: Yes but Raizen is featless outside his scrimage with Yusuke. So all we can say is they are all on par with each other. And Raditz can easily fly high enough to spam double sunday which can one shot any of this guys. And Mukuro is speculation on her power so even then we can't say she is DBZ level "full power" I bet Raizen prime is stronger.

@SpeedForceSpider: Prime Raizen is said to be stronger then both of them together and Mukuro used only 50% of her power to beat eos Hiei. Even if they don't have many feats i still would believe the statements. As for Raditz i don't think he can one shot any of them if he only uses mountain buster attacks like double sunday, since even Yusuke and Sensui could mountain bust easily in Chapter Black.

@nishi99: Most don't believe statements in a debate or else hyperbole would no longer exist. I seriously doubt many statements made in YYH. And double sunday and his move "Here's a present" is moon level at least. He almost annihilated Goku with the move. Saturday Crash was mountain level. And Mountain level seems to be YYH max unless I missed them busting a country or moon.

@SpeedForceSpider: I see what your saying dude, but double sunday was not shown too be a moon buster unless we use DB/DBZ power scaling which is way worse then YYH power scaling. plus if it was moon level it would do way more then just almost annihilated Goku , it would blow up the whole country or at least light up the whole sky.

Post by supernova7005 (1,966 posts) See mini bio Level 15

raditz is sensui level at best.

according to the official power levels, the 3 kings are 50x stronger than sensui. They easily get to the namek saga or late saiyan saga

Post by cosmicdude (396 posts) See mini bio Level 9

Team Raizen.

Post by eddz99 (2,521 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@cosmicdude: nice bump.

Team raizen mainly because Raditz is not BS

Post by GeneralVan (1,784 posts) See mini bio Level 9

1 on 1: Raditz wins handily.

3 on 1: Tough. Could go either way. Probably still Raditz via moon - small planet level powerscaling.

Prime Raizen vs Raditz: OBD says that Prime Raizen can beat Galactus, Z, and Goku so Raditz dies in .000000000001 seconds.

Actual Prime Raizen: Probably still Raditz though not nearly as convincingly and won't be asking for a rematch (unless he gets a zenkai of course).

Post by Low (1,379 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Raizen stomps Raditz easily. On that note, I think this is a mismatch even.

Post by Shadow_Okami9 (166 posts) See mini bio Level 6

Team Raizen especially at his prime.

Post by flashback180 (683 posts) See mini bio Level 14

yomi team

Post by taichokage (13,383 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Team Raizen but mostly because Mokuro can one shot with hax.
Post by Justalittlegirl (938 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Am I missing something here? What puts the Three Kings at any more than mountain level?

Post by LHWKnight (2,735 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@Justalittlegirl: @taichokage: Are we allowed to necro Threads? because I can think of a few that I want to readdress and it would make things easier than to just create new ones.

Post by GeneralVan (1,784 posts) See mini bio Level 9

@Low: lol Raditz nukes his foot up his ass.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel