Raditz Vs HST Team

Topic started by nishi99 on April 20, 2014. Last post by Dream 4 months, 1 week ago.
Post by nishi99 (1,660 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Vs

Team

Kenpachi

Gremmy

Juubito

Juubidara

Round one team is bloodlusted.

Round two team is in character.

Raditz is in character both rounds.

No Prep

Setting Hell

Post by hitsusatsu11 (10,746 posts) See mini bio Level 20

@nishi99: This Juubidara after fuseing with the life tree?

Post by nishi99 (1,660 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@hitsusatsu11: All current so yes.

Post by IndridCold (1,215 posts) See mini bio Level 14

I think the team has this, they have enough power and hax to take him out.

Post by taichokage (12,992 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Aww No one from One Piece? Not the HST without them. I understand why though (lol). At this point I think the team could take it with difficulty. By feats, these are the top from the HST. Maybe throw in Aizen and Hashirama as close contenders.
Post by The_Gorosei (96 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Can any of the team survive a moonbuster? No. Raditz still takes them out.

If it were as simple as tanking attacks than Raditz is also vulnerable. Can Raditz survive getting his molecules destroyed, or moving with cookies for bones? No. They have a fighting chance. DC isn't everything.

@taichokage:

Cookies with bones, molecules destroyed(I do not recall that feat can you post a scan) are NLFs

Post by Shadow_Okami9 (166 posts) See mini bio Level 6

Raditz is looking so OP right now lol

Post by Dream (7,474 posts) See mini bio Level 20

Raditz hasn't shown any resistance to molecular-level attacks nor reality warping. The team can compete with him in speed and have three characters with decent levels of hax that the Saiyan doesn't have a countermeasure to defend against. As others have stated, pretty sure the team can take this with difficulty thanks to their hax.

@Dream:

Gremmy's reality warping has not shown to effect powerful beings in his verse (who are not shown to be reality warp resistant). Since there is verse equalization, it is a stretch to suggest that Raditz would be directly affected by Gremmy's ability.

Post by FormerCrimsonKing (4,428 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@The_Gorosei: Raditz has never shown any type of resistance to reality warping abilities. He has not type of defense against attacks that bypass durability.

@The_Gorosei: The way I understand Gremmy's reality warping works is that he has to be focused on his target to stay in effect and it is limited to a certain area. Not as potent as more notable reality warpers, but would be sufficient against Raditz who has no resistance to such an ability. Even factoring in verse equalization, DBZ has no equivalent ability to Gremmy's reality warping within the series thus it wouldn't be unreasonable to assume Raditz is getting effected by it.

Post by GeneralVan (1,664 posts) See mini bio Level 9
I think the HST has surpas... I can't even finish that lol. Raditz still solos the HST.
Post by Vapovile (1,931 posts) See mini bio Level 16
Online Now

I can see Gremmy's power working like Buu's candy beam. Even though Buu was weaker than Vegito, he was still able to turn the fused saiyan into chocolate. Raditz might be stronger than Gremmy, but the other three combatants are powerful enough to distract him while Gremmy works his hax magic.

Post by hitsusatsu11 (10,746 posts) See mini bio Level 20

Pre tree Madara's abilities should be OP and I beleive he's likely the strongest on the team, but if Gai could give him a bit of a beatdown Raditz could to. Juubito is just a weaker Juubidara, kenpachi has loads of power but not as much as Radditz.

Gremmy is the unknown component for me since im not current with Bleach. He has a measure of some kind of reality warping, im not sure of the extent or conditions of it, if it could indeed kill Radditz. Logically id think its inferior to ywach (the Barrigan to his Aizen if u will) and ken is dealing with it so I doubt Radditz would be overwhelmed.

Then we have to consider Radditz is not just standing still either. He could very well spam casual moonbusters which none of his oponents could withstand.

But I wanna see Madara's post tree powers. I have a feeling he might be moon level or higher with even more crazy hax.

@GeneralVan: Don't see that happening with the leaps in attributes from the HST in recent years. He could easily cream as far as high-mid tiers. But the high and top tiers combined efforts would be too much for him to deal with.

You're looking at Frieza saga level characters now who could easily cream the whole HST.

Post by BloodSprinkles (219 posts) See mini bio Level 9

I think that Raditz would fight them off for awhile, defeating most of them, but then he'd lose, considering how many opponents he's facing and their powers.

However if this was Nappa vs HST team, then it would be different.

Raditz isn't Superman or Hulk or Vegito. He has not shown resistance to the likes of reality warping or molecular damage on any level and likely never will. It cannot be assumed that he has such resistances, otherwise we can assume quite a few things about everyone here. He's a great deal higher in physical attributes, maybe Zaraki coming close, but he's against at least 3 characters with the necessary power to kill him. And what if Gremmy used his abilities not only for himself but to jack the likes of Madara even further?
Post by WorldEater (276 posts) See mini bio Level 8
Raditz.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel